Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489799 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:
Ceec has a problem for real. I had an open-mind with her this season. But she's bringing back all the reason i didn't like her the first time.

She is saying Alex is attacking her, abi we are watching BB Gambia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Very bitter somebody. The Alex that's giving he sleepless nigh is living her life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cee c accusing Alex of pushing her?

Strikeable action?

Big brother please we need video
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She is saying Alex is attacking her, abi we are watching BB Gambia

She's mentally ill.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex is messing up CeeC's mental health o.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make Cee C no carry this behaviour enter husband house. E bad. E dey ooze. E worse!!!!!

With her yeye accent.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ceec if you don't want you and Alex to be in each other's faces

Ceec
The door is always there.
Voluntary exit is always there.
Protect your mental health grin
Don't allow Alex to mess you up grin
Just go home to your peace grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Giel:
Ceec if you don't want you and Alex to be in each other's faces

Ceec
The door is always there.
Voluntary exit is always there.
Protect your mental health grin

CeeC is just arming people to keep Alex to torture her, she is playing Alex game right now......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
CeeC told Adekunle she will never like Alex yet she is crying in the DS to Biggie.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ceec is threatened by Alex's confidence and self-assuredness. That's what is driving her mad. Alex is busy living her life and does not even seem to be too upset by Ceec's tantrums. It;s the indifference that's killing Ceec. She's moving rapidly to the bottom of my list to join cho-cho- cho-Venita

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Errrrmmm who is attacking CeeC again now
E no get wetin Alex never suffer for ceec hand
Lmao grin

My Poor Alex grin

Alex pushed her?

Sha big brother should play video

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lol Biggie obviously enjoys the Cee-c vs Alex gbasgbos and wants it to continue. He told her to remember the rules of engagement though.

Fellows, we are about to witness some volcanic eruptions of titanic magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
*sigh
Alex and Ceecee... it's gonna be a Long season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
CeeC stakes 100 coins.

BB: Anything else?
CeeC: This entire week has been very tough because of certain things outside of my control. I guess it's because of the HOH we have. I have been feeling attacked by a housemate and I wish something can be done about it. Mentally, it is exhausting for someone to come at you for no reason. Even yesterday, she pushed me to get into the bathroom even when I told her I was already using the bathroom. I really want to be in your house but I want to know that I am protected.

BB: Be more specific
CeeC: Alex. She lied about me in front of the house by saying I did something I did not do. Lied that I didn't try to help, said I said her work was bad. The energy is very toxic. I had serious mental breakdown on Monday. The energy was just not conducive. I need her to understand that you can't behave however you want to behave.

BB: How have you responded to these attacks?
CeeC: I reacted by insulting her back when she lied on me. All l said was that I don't want to work with her because I don't like her energy and she started again. When she pushed me in the bathroom, I let it go. I believe its hard because of this task. By next week, we wouldn't be in each other's spaces, I hope.

BB: How do you intend to manage the situation?
Ceer: I am not sure. I feel this is a strategy for her so I know conversation will not fix it. I am just trying to avoid her space and I hope someone will advise her to stay away from provoking me.

BB: If her strategy is to get under your skin, how will you ensure she doesn't control your reaction?
CeeC: I will try as much as possible to avoid getting into arguments with her because she isn't worth my energy or time. I don't want to fight. I will try to endure more and hopefully she gets tired and looks for someone else to provoke.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
When did Alex push cecee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:
Ceec is threatened by Alex's confidence and self-assuredness. That's what is driving her mad. Alex is busy living her life and does not even seem to be too upset by Ceec's tantrums. It;s the indifference that's killing Ceec. She's moving rapidly to the bottom of my list to join cho-cho- cho-Venita

I still don't get how Alex is attacking her as she claimed when Alex has been on her own since or the camera is hiding something from us that we don't know ni

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
This big brother is even too nice
WHY is he telling her not to remember to enjoy herself in the big brother house
.if she likes make she no enjoy now lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Doyin. When you spent the entire night gossiping when your mates were partying why won't you lose your voice? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Biggie go settle matter taya this season ehn grin
Tbaj don report her own
Ceec too don table her matter with Alex
Nextttttt

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
" Tolanibaj is calling me a LovePeddler but I can name 1000’s of men that has slept with her " - Ilebaye to Whitemoney and Alex

Torrrrr.....🙈🙉🙊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alex is having fun in the house,na ceec know wetin be her problem
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
So Amuche pushed her in the bathroom? Alex is a snake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Make Cee C no carry this behaviour enter husband house. E bad. E dey ooze. E worse!!!!!

With her yeye accent.

Na why she go Dey like that For now ,unless she go see simp marry ,na these kind women Dey do domestic violence

Very bitter dwarf

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I still don't get how Alex is attacking her as she claimed when Alex has been on her own since or the camera is hiding something from us that we don't know ni
Obviously they are not showing everything

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
That green mamba has resumed duty this year.
It's like her therapist told her to seize every opportunity to confront her nemesis.
Let her enjoy sha cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Beorn:
Tbaj is a bloody liar. How can she bodly lie that she never called Ilebaye a slût.

All I see her doing is trying to paint a different narrative so the viewers wouldn't see her in a bad light after last night's incident.

She's the only fave of mine that I regret stanning after the show. Very arrogant and pompous crass lady.

😬 expensive too... no be she ask Prince to give her 1M as birthday gift? There is something about her that doesn't sit right with me yet...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously they are not showing everything

And we take CeeC's word as the truth When it has been CeeC saying she doesn't like Alex and 100 years to come she won't still like her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dotez:
You can’t defend Ilebaye for 5mins she’ll embarrass you by the 6th minute

That she is self sabotaging is no reason to bully her
Imagine Venita telling her she should know her place and now this TBaj’s own
Jesus Christ no

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

And we take CeeC's word as the truth When it has been CeeC saying she doesn't like Alex and 100 years to come she won't still like her
Must she like Alex? She's just being blunt with the truth and she's not the pretentious type.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ceec is clearly exaggerating this bit. Why is this the first time we're hearing about this if it happened yesterday. For the fact that she never stops talking about Alex why didn;t tell the other HMs She obviously on a smear campaign spree to tarnish Alex's image but it'll surelly backfire1
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Neo wants to lead Ilebaye on.

He doesn’t like her but he wants a ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pere don enter wahala
Lmao grin
You go explain tire to ceec grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.