Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490859 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
mediocre:

She said she’s 35
Which means she was 29 the first time she was on the show in 2017? Nah, I'm not buying it. 2017 Uriel was definitely over 30.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Amya:

What then was she talking about when she said four zero and Kidd Waya saying right after that he still has 10 more years to go.

Didn’t hear, but she’s 35

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Is it all the housemates that will wager?
Big brother please don't bore us.
There must be something more interesting you can tell the housemates to do
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
Pained Yemumus Shuttup!!
Paul Okafor is his biological father and nothing u can do about it!! He is not the one that said ur fave should lack pedigree😁

Biological fada my dry ass. With his Zaggy lips and scattered teeth. The esteem is below sea level that he had to use his uncle as a brag to chop Ipeleng pomo. Jealous of Yemi’s fine body structure nigga be hitting the gym yet his overloaded fat has refuse to drop a bit. Lying urchin fan get lost tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tolani wants to stake 10 coins out of 500?
For house wager?
Tolani you stingy oh
Big brother told her the minimum she can stake is 100 coins
She tried to bargain 30 or 20 coins and big brother told her no
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tolani telling big Brother about how she felt disrespected by what neo and Ilebaye did this morning
She says she's having a conversation with neo and Ilebaye jumps in and says she wants to talk to neo.
Tolanibaj told her to come back
Ilebaye said ok when will you be done.
Tolani says she doesn't know that the gist is too sweet.
Ilebaye says she's giving her 10 mins and she'll be back.
She says ilebaye is a sweet babe but they don't talk so there's no reason for ilebaye to come disrespect her in her room.

Tolanibaj: ilebaye came back in the room after 10 mins and covers herself and neo with the duvet. The person tolani is still talking to.

So Tolani felt disrespected that ilebaye came into her own room and disrespected her.
Tolani doesn't like that ilebaye made her triggered, flair up and she's disappointed in herself that she let ilebaye do that.

She says ilebaye doesn't even sleep in their room. She says ilebaye jumps comes into their room bedhopping.

Also She's hearing people say she called ilebaye slut and a hoe and those words are not in her dictionary so she hopes big brother plays it back

Tolanibaj also complains about the hoh saying the simple hoh cannot even control them.
Cannot even make them sit down.
They are just fighting up and down

She feels bad and she feels down and maybe she feels the ilebaye issue is why she's feeling bad

She wants big brother to give her some words of encouragement, she says it feels like they've been in the house for 3 months instead of the 5 days and they are overwhelmed and big brother should have mercy on them.

Big brother: do you think you should have handled the situation differently

Tolani: she has been triggering me.
Ok there is one thing I said. I told her to leave the room and she said she won't leave unless neo tells her to leave and I told neo he has to tell her unless our friendship is over. I feel I shouldn't have said that.
Tolani tried to apologize to neo and neo just said it's fine but she knows it not fine and maybe after the wager I'll give him the apology he doesn't want to hear.

Big brother: and when you said ilebaye has been bed hopping what do you mean

Tolani: just sleeping in our room. I'm not the only one that complains.

Big brother just basically drags tolani baj for chasing ilebaye out of their room
Says she doesn't have any right. That the house is big brother's and the room isn't in her name neither is she head of room so she had no right to disturb ilebaye
Says the person who ilebaye came to see didn't bother her and as she didn't come to see tolani baj. Tolani should have left her alone

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tbaj providing context
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
If tbaj is saying the truth, then what she did to ilebaye was well deserved
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tbaj said she didn’t call her a slut and a hoe. We literally heard you bro, are you mad 😂😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
" Tolanibaj is calling me a LovePeddler but I can name 1000’s of men that has slept with her " - Ilebaye to Whitemoney and Alex
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
E be like say Tolani Baj go first leave that house before illebayegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
mediocre:
Tbaj said she didn’t call her a slut and a hoe. We literally heard you bro, are you mad 😂😂😂😂

She has amnesia now, if only IIebaye could get this information and continue to trigger her always.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
E be like say Tolani Baj go first leave that house before illebayegrin

IIebaye should continue to trigger as I'm here for it....cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
mediocre:

Lol I was like wawu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tbaj staked 100 coins.

Then she proceeds to ask for clothes for evictions and Sunday night parties. Claims her energy is low because she ain't eating well. Hopes tomorrow will be popping because the vibes in the house is just there.
Talks about the incident with Ilegbaye. Claims she felt disrespected. Says Ilegbaye jumped into a conversation she was having with Neo and told them to round up in ten minutes. Ilegbaye comes in after the "time" was up, dives in the bed and disrupted the conversation by covering Neo with blanket. That made Tbaj kick her out.
Hates the fact that Ilegbaye triggered her. Claims she didn't call Ilegbaye slut or hoe because those words are not in her dictionary.
Says everyone in the house is mad. Even HOH can't control the house. Asks for words of encouragement from Biggie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
mediocre:
If tbaj is saying the truth, then what she did to ilebaye was well deserved
Very well deserved
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Titaniumental:
" Tolanibaj is calling me a LovePeddler but I can name 1000’s of men that has slept with her " - Ilebaye to Whitemoney and Alex

Well I'm hoping they have a go at each other again, we must hear the full gist of the 1000 men she has slept with.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Teethbaj e haff do

Your shalaye is getting too much, kindly leave the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
In as much as I think Illebaye is being bullied by almost everyone,she’s not as innocent as she wants us to believe cos she did thesame thing to Beauty by flirting with Groovy and when she flared up,she started playing the victim.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tbaj is a bloody liar. How can she bodly lie that she never called Ilebaye a slût.

All I see her doing is trying to paint a different narrative so the viewers wouldn't see her in a bad light after last night's incident.

She's the only fave of mine that I regret stanning after the show. Very arrogant and pompous crass lady.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thank you biggy.... Tbaj.... tueeeeh!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
OldBeer:
Tbaj staked 100 coins.

Then she proceeds to ask for clothes for evictions and Sunday night parties. Claims her energy is low because she ain't eating well. Hopes tomorrow will be popping because the vibes in the house is just there.
Talks about the incident with Ilegbaye. Claims she felt disrespected. Says Ilegbaye jumped into a conversation she was having with Neo and told them to round up in ten minutes. Ilegbaye comes in after the "time" was up, dives in the bed and disrupted the conversation by covering Neo with blanket. That made Tbaj kick her out.
Hates the fact that Ilegbaye triggered her. Claims she didn't call Ilegbaye slut or hoe because those words are not in her dictionary.
Says everyone in the house is mad. Even HOH can't control the house. Asks for words of encouragement from Biggie.

You people should leave HoH cus he is trying his best oooo......you won't use your problems to kill our bad boy deks

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
I like how biggie is make tbaj look foolish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Biggie continues to rope Tolanibaj and she continues to hang herself, she still doesn't see how stupid she acted......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
Big brother is mending tbaj 😂

What an own goal
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tolanibaj is dumb and Biggie continues to expose her stupidity.....Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tolanibaj na winch. Nothing anybody fit tell me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Biggie continues to rope Tolanibaj and she continues to hang herself, she still doesn't see how stupid she acted......cheesy grin cheesy

Very stupid human.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thank you, BB. Tell her the truth. She was even asking for words of encouragement instead of apologizing for being arrogant and not owning up that she's jealous of seeing Ilebaye in Neo's bed.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Very entitled and foolish arrogant lady. Can't believe I stanned her in Lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
In as much as I think Illebaye is being bullied by almost everyone,she’s not as innocent as she wants us to believe cos she did thesame thing to Beauty by flirting with Groovy and when she flared up,she started playing the victim.

True. I can see how she can be an irritant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Which means she was 29 the first time she was on the show in 2017? Nah, I'm not buying it. 2017 Uriel was definitely over 30.

Uriel turned 30 in late January while on the show during her season, she was 29 on her intro video. She should be 36 now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.