Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489368 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
In as much as I think Illebaye is being bullied by almost everyone,she’s not as innocent as she wants us to believe cos she did thesame thing to Beauty by flirting with Groovy and when she flared up,she started playing the victim.
Last night episode was 100 percent Teethbaj at fault

Can she order Angel to leave Neo's bed space??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Beorn:

Very entitled and foolish arrogant lady. Can't believe I stanned her in Lockdown.

This her DS just sealed her eviction to be honest, someone was evicted because of ludo game that year.......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Do these people know wearing Sun glasses in the house makes them really Dumb?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
One thing I've noticed about biggie is that he never supports any housemate openly.. but he has a way of drilling/questioning.. that makes the person at fault know that he or she is wrong
The way he was questioning tolani baj ehn... Even she sef don begin dey feel guilty.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

Very stupid human.

If she has any functioning brain cell she should seek IIebaye out and apologise based on the weird DS she just had with Biggie......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
You can’t defend Ilebaye for 5mins she’ll embarrass you by the 6th minute

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
ChristoBam:

No one's getting intimidated because of wears and accessories. Abeg make una dey calm down. You can say maybe they're intimidated because of how big she is outside the house.

If you knew how the mind of an average woman works, you'll be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Opemipo011:
One thing I've noticed about biggie is that he never supports any housemate openly.. but he has a way of drilling/questioning.. that makes the person at fault know that he or she is wrong
The way he was questioning tolani baj ehn... Even she sef don begin dey feel guilty.

The mumu gal brought the topic up, hence why Biggie decided to go hard on her, she was really stupid for acting out and I'm suspecting Biggie might still address tge house on infringement and she will be called out in front of everyone......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ñeo stakes 200 moniepoint coins on this week's wager
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
I like that Tolani baj expressed her side.

If what tolani baj said happened then I can see why she got upset with ilebaye.

Ilebaye knew tolani was talking to neo yet jumped into the bed and covered herself and neo with the duvet.

Ilebaye started it Sha. If what tolani said is true.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
IIebaye has started avoiding Neo too.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Big brother please call ilebaye let's hear her own side too or play video.

Let's know who's wrong or right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
scondy:

Not if the work being done was exclusively assigned to one and was done independently...did Alex allow anyone pitch in ideas when she was writing the script ? Now that is how to work in teams if u don't want the work done to be discarded. She should have engaged all to get their input while writing the script so that when the draft is out , everyone feels a part of it cos they contributed.

Are you 12?
Did she hide in a corner.
Is CEEC that dumb to realise she'd need to make an input?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
You people are watching and saw that Neo went to meet ilebaye before Teethbaj decides to lie and bully Baye again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

Biggie shouldn’t address shiittt

Ilebaye has mouth to talk and defend herself

What actions are appropriate when someone pulls your Duvet? Talk them into giving it back? Insult them into giving it back? Slap them?
The first 2 won't achieve much as Tolani would just continue pulling it. The second would earn her a strike. She was bullied and only Biggie can address that.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Chai, Adekunle don concede that they are likely to lose the wager by staking the lowest possible amount of coins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Adekunle stakes 100 coins.

He also wants to play a prank on the housemates next week.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Waving nonstop o Tetes! tongue
Those two are Tom and Jerry, no love lost.
Intuitive baba....waving right back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
ThierryJay:
Chai, Adekunle don concede that they are likely to lose the wager by staking the lowest possible amount of coins.
He is also complaining about their lackadaisical attitude towards the task and claims it's the reason he lost his voice.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Beorn:
Tbaj is a bloody liar. How can she bodly lie that she never called Ilebaye a slût.

All I see her doing is trying to paint a different narrative so the viewers wouldn't see her in a bad light after last night's incident.

She's the only fave of mine that I regret tanning after the show. Very arrogant and pompous crass lady.

Totally💯📌💯
Would have bolded the whole paragraph but I defav for a living lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
That take me back to this particular hug.......it actually screams fake that night,but I just want to give them the benefit of doubt

But it turns out to be fake for real

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Tolanibaj is dumb and Biggie continues to expose her stupidity.....Whew!!!

She lied
Not only did she say the kain hoe
She also kinda sang it, said “thirsty thirsty ho” and more
A bully and a liar
Chim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
OldBeer:
He is also complaining about their lackadaisical attitude towards the task and claims it's the reason he lost his voice.

Yeah. Biggie gave him a clue though to help them avoid loss of points for their wager. He said they shouldn't mention any sponsor names like they already rehearsed for.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
dominique:

Uriel turned 30 in late January while on the show during her season, she was 29 on her intro video. She should be 36 now

Uriel told Kidd she's pushing close to forty but that she looks younger than her age. She was surprised when Kidd said he's 27 years old and her disbelief was so obvious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
The house is shaping up quite nicely. Everyone contributing in bringing drama.
Even those you don't expect drama from
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dotez:
That take me back to this particular hug.......it actually screams fake that night,but I just want to give them the benefit of doubt

But it turns out to be fake for real
Amuche is very inciteful and I'm glad people are seeing her dark side.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why is Kayode focusing on Gbaye?
Please give us better view
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
QueenSindel:
People fought and poured food on the dinning table and u as Hoh dey look like isi Ewu instead of growing some balls to make them clean that shit U are waiting for chizi to handle it for u undecided undecidedI see why biggie Didn't call him back😁 My friend ur boy's Vawulence is cut and join not the Solid follow come one🤪🤪🤪 Guys with the real vawulence are already in the All-stars by Popular Demand but u can still pray for him to be added as an after thought😊

LMFAO. So in your mind, Hermes wasn't called up
because he didn't order Bella to carry broom and packer to clean up the mess abi? How does that even sound to you? 😆😆

Now let me tell you something. If what I'm hearing is true about Hermes returning soon, then I can only imagine the shock on your face when you see him because it's obvious that you're scared of him coming back because you see him as a threat to your Adekunle. 🤣

Those two are very good friends but you've decided to love one and hate the other and that's fine because your opinion doesn't even count with regards to Hermes anyways. Everyone saw how Hermes saved Adekunle, but did that prevent Ade's fans from insulting him, no it did not. Y'all insult him almost every day on various platforms.

See, if Hermes shows up, lots of people will still genuinely love him and vote for him and you know the funny thing, we won't even need to demean and lie about other housemates just to make people love him 🤣🤣.

His weird personality attracts people to him and that scares the hell outta you 😆. If you were confident enough, you wouldn't need to berate and debase Hermes just to elevate Adekunle.

That's the difference between people like you and fans of Hermes. We roll differently. There are levels to this and you know it 😎

NB: This is my last reply to you on this matter but you're free to troll with your insults as usual and as expected. It changes nothing, so fire on 😂😂.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Clement1111:
Wait oooo

The Queen of highlight is not highlighting ooo,I can't remember when last she was mentioned in the show

Is this how she plans to win the money again??

Dynamics differ ...to think she ll be that Lambo that outshone all other babes like in pepper dem is a fallacy....we ve seen the whole mercy bum and she dresses to kill...she has to come with something extra....so far ...nothing ....

Reason I said that she should have sat it out ...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dsimmer:
I also remembered Baye giving conditions to Whitemoney. I don't want other girls to mingle with you or see your "thing" blah blah blah. But she was jumping into other guys' bed. That was why I said I don't know Baye's intention. If her intention is to flirt around with the guys or even have fun with the guys, why not? But if her own comes with conditions such as being manipulative while blackmailing and playing the victim like kobosi, hell no.

To emphasize my point. Angel liked Cross at some point (I think both liked each other at some point) but no where was she playing the victim nor giving Cross any condition while being hypocritical like some did 🙄 nor blackmailing Cross on the show. Cross continued to flirt with all the girls like he had been doing from the beginning and Angel didn't try to blackmail him over it. He didn't also try to blackmail Angel who was also flirting with other guys. So no one was manipulating anyone.

Thus I don't understand why Baye waa trying to manipulate Whitemoney by telling him not to mingle with the girls or showed his thing to other girls blah blah blah whereas she's jumping from one guy's bed to another. That's hypocritical. I don't understand her intention.

Also, just as a girl has the right to reject a guy from her bed, a guy also has a right to reject a girl from his bed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ceec has a problem for real. I had an open-mind with her this season. But she's bringing back all the reason i didn't like her the first time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Errrrmmm who is attacking CeeC again now

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.