Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473694 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cry more!😛😝😋🤪😜

The worse DS ever! Of course I'll be crying. grin grin Worse purnishment ever. If I hear on perpose one more time!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jen96:
that's why we need her to win so she won't be wearing spongy wigs again. She will be able to afford good wigs when she bags the 120million

Shey they said her parents were Kogi billionaires

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
This Clement ehn! You ehn!

This is how you started this season looking like an Islander but I knew you were a patriot

However, I can tell that you like the guy sha.

Hope say you go dey vote am and when Pere don bounce, vote am for finale.

We appreciate secret admirers. grin

Clement1111:

Overlook then please

Just ignore her since you hate her so much

Focus on deks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
In response to her question about how to be more at peace with the housemates
Big brother says consider your situation with whitemoney what should she have done differently in the situation

She says she should have reduced the music when he asked to.
when be asked she should have respected him. She says she knows she was wrong but some people are telling her she was wasn't wrong

Big brother cuts in and says if the roles were reversed and she confronted whitemoney and told him to reduce the volume or reduced the volume and he increased it.
How would she have felt.

Ilebaye answers and says disrespected and sad.
Big brother says, does that answer your question?
She says yes big brother.

Big brother then says ilebaye every day is an opportunity to learn and unlearn don't best yourself up for making mistakes ensure you learn from them

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:

Shey they said her parents were Kogi billionaires
her father is a teacher in govt school. A teacher can't be a billionaire in this generation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oh my sweet Ilebaye,
Heart of Gold.
She said big brother is always checking up on them and asking them how are you?.
So she says " Biggie you how are you?, Are you okay?.
My love is checking up on big brother.
Such a sweet soul.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:

My leg is already shaking

Make I no lie…. I Dey fear o

In my heart, I just want him to get to top 4 not necessarily win…. I actually would love a new winner… Baye, Alex, Pere or Adekunle

Yes, I want a new winner too... BBN shouldn't revolve round one particular set of people jare...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
I love that Ilebaye took responsibility in her Ds and even asked for big brother to tell her where she's wrong and when he did she accepted her faults. I like that.

I like that she and whitemoney are good and I want them both to survive on Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
I no even understand this thing with Soma spoon-feeding Angel everyday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Best diary section ever ....haters can choke on d 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ spray....

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hian. Nigerians and supporting nonsense. Una too de like to excuse bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rose020897:
Make dem tell you sorry say dem nominate u? Na stupid Arisers i blame cha. Send this toddler home
And vote for your boring fave abi?
Take several seats. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jen96:
her father is a teacher in govt school. A teacher can't be a billionaire in this generation
in any generation self for 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin's diary session
Sanqa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

And vote for your boring fave abi?
Take several seats. undecided

Illebaye boring die.. had to mute at some point.. looking forward to doyins section.. atleast that one dey coherent even with her naughty character

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Bad belle
Nothing for that bleaching fat man this time.Look ,who even takes a bleaching guy seriously?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Biggie - How was your sleep

Illebaye - I slept soundly I didn't even want to come downstairs again

Illebaye Narrates the drama that happened between her and white money .......... says probably she annoyed white money by reducing the volume ...But neo she didn't understand his problem..that if she had done something to him by saying Silence is the best answer to a fool ....he should have come and meet her about it ...but instead he was talking about her with cross and saying all sorts of things
On Saturday after the party Alex was tipsy and I went to microwave food for hair ....I meet Whitemoney on the way and he said. .."I don't like what you did that day you annoyed me" I told him we will talk about it later since he was drunk and I was sober ........only for Neo to start saying "Na so you go annoy Everybody and people will now be thinking they are the bad person .........even during the pepsi task he dragged the headset from me forcefully
She talked about how everybody is saying she's a trouble maker and instead of comming to meet her if she does something wrong ....they go about trying to spoil her name to everybody in the house

She talks about her knowing cross nominated her ...but she won't use emotions to nominate because cross is her guy .......
She talked about how she was hiding under the table when Nominations were on so nobody will notice her only for cross to come and ask ...her what she's doing there. ..she said shuuuuuush shuuush but he didn't listen 🤣😂😂😂

Doyins matter ....she talked about how she went to meet Alexander to ask about the script ...and Alex told her she's acting like cee c in the wager play....but moving forward nobody from the acting side rehearsed ....only the music people were rehearsing ...and she kept asking for script but nobody answered her
Only for them to come in the morning and asked me if I was going to Mimick somebody ...me if I Mimick anybody they will not like it ....so I said no
They later came to ask me what I want to do ...I said anything then they told me to do back up singer and I agreed ...
Only for them to come back and say I should be back up dancer ....and I refused because I don't wanna be going left when someone is going right ....we later lost the task

Only for me to hear that Doyin was blaming me for us loosing the task ...me I didn't even say anything about her faults in us loosing the wager

She talked about her issue with Cee c the wipes issue .....that nobody apart from her and Doyin ordered wipes ..She took the wipes as soon as it came ....and it was just 30pieces ... Housemates asked who took the wipes and Neo mentioned her name when she was not the only one that took. ...Cee c later came to ask her for wipes ..she told her she's not the only one that got wipes that others also got ..but she told her she will give her ....after she was done stretching her hair ....+ ....When Cee C was game master and called her Madame and she told her not to call her that ...she should call her Illebaye ....Cee c told her these things got her upset with her

She finally said she knows alot of people are pained that sholzy gave her deputy ...but she dosent care

She also wants Biggie to tell her if she's really annoying and triggering people in the house
And also she wants to know how Biggie is doing ... because he keeps asking her and the Housemates how they are doing ...but now it's his turn she wants to know if Biggie is doing ok

Biggie - consider your situation with Whitemoney what should u have done differently
Did he tell u to turn it off or reduce it

Illebaye-I should have listened to him and turned it down ...but some housemates said am right while some said am wrong

Biggie - If the roles were reversed and you told WHITEMONEY to reduce the volume and he increased it how would u have felt

Illebaye - Disrespected

Bigge - Everyday is an opportunity to learn and unlearn ...don't beat yourself ...for making mistakes instead learn from them.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Nothing for that bleaching fat man this time.Look ,who even takes a bleaching guy seriously?
We take WM seriously

He goes nowhere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chimezie198:

In his mind they are best couple in BBN history.

Soma is trying to show he is a lover boy but unfortunately he chose a wrong girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chimezie198:
🤣🤣🤣 I can bet u Angel won't even last one second with him after the house. She is just use to guys attention and soma eas the only one who could do that in d house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin I thought earlier on today when you were ranting to WM and others about this issue, you said Big brother is aware of it.

You told them you had already discussed it with big brother

So why did you just ask big brother if he is aware of this issue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jen96:
people that see nothing wrong in what is happening to Illabaye in that house ere never bullied. They ere probably the bullies while in school

You should be happy that your toxic rude rapist hasn't been disqualified. She's the one harassing several men, laying hands on people, provoking people unwarranted etc.

She did same in level up. She even admitted to all stars housemates that she caused Beauty's disqualification in level up and she enjoyed it. She did that because of her entitlement over dick! She harassed Kess in his bed who had to send her out of his bed. Another Dick! She unwarranted fought with unproblematic Modella because of her entitlement over another dick! She chased after Dotun, Bryan, Groovy, Adekunle, Kess etc who turned her down yet she was feeling entitled to each of them while constantly provoking others because of her entitlement over several dicks.

I didn't see any pathetic idiot arise for her then because they all claimed she was wrong. So what's with the bullshit now? Just because the All star Housemates are older? If level up Housemates didn't tolerate her bullying them, why should all stars do?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rose020897:

Illebaye boring die.. had to mute at some point.. looking forward to doyins section.. atleast that one dey coherent even with her naughty character
You don't know what "boring" means.
Anyway na you know get used to her on your screens till the last day.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin collect your pity votes

Venita must go home If it's only one
But if it's 2
You and Venita will have to go home.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin o

Pls confront Venita

She is above Nobody

We are here for it

With or without it, u might leave

Confront Venita

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin sef wan do pity me

Kwa kwa kwa

Too late dear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Clement1111:

I can never forgive you for this😂😂😂

Yes nah
Soma is annoying me but I can't abandon him
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin wants to paint Venita bad this week. Very orchestrated attack just as soon as nominations came up. For that I'm voting Venita. Doyin can Fuckoff

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
No wonder Venita was happier than Adekunle over his Immunity. E sure her say Adekunle fans will keep her since he survived a tough line up. E for sweet me if she leaves with Doyin undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
If what doyin said is true then Venita has been extra nasty to Doyin
Doyin collect your pity votes.
Venita must go.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Doyin ......venita is inside the house just confront her.

I hate who barks and can't bite.

You know kiss ass nah hin angel run you street.

You go cry tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amya:
Doyin wants to paint Venita bad this week. Very orchestrated attack just as soon as nominations came up. For that I'm voting Venita. Doyin can Fuckoff

Oh pleaasseeeee

Doyin is definitely not perfect but are these things beneath Venita ?

She is vile, conceited and appalling

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.