Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487387 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mr and Mrs in one corner dancing and enjoying themselves

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
COOL10:

Lol, I know you're wishing so hard that Whitemoney gets evicted so that you can laugh in our faces but I repeat, if Whitemoney survives on Sunday, Oh my Lawd grin ...

Lemme quote this in advance.
Sunday no far again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
COOL10:

Lol, I know you're wishing so hard that Whitemoney gets evicted so that you can laugh in our faces but I repeat, if Whitemoney survives on Sunday, Oh my Lawd grin ...

If he survives on Sunday, he’ll likely get to the final. Same with ilebaye.

Doyin and Venita should just be parking their loads already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Villageboy1010: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

IIebaye will shenk him, IIebaye shenked Neo earlier today when he wanted to come around her......
normal when she no be mumu
He kissed that same ilebaye in front of kim grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baye4life:
This is a very twisted situation for Pere,from what was revealed he seems to be in a cagey situation now.
If he stopped talking to Kim it will be obvious he was reacting based on the 🦜 revelation, which will make him looks a bit petty,If he continues associating himself with that triangle he will continue to make a fool out of himself.
This is what happens when u're not decisive enough,he knew what Kim was trying to play from the onset,and seeing Cross was allover her,he ought to have completely zoned her out.

Let me see how he get to manage this situation
I mentioned this a while ago. Children on Nairaland decided to troll my mentions.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Adekunle and Venita in their own world dancing nonchalantly.
The party is just scattered and the housemates are not really having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Teamie.... enemies plenty here grin

grin grin grin grin, no worry then grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Parrot revealed a conversation Doyin had with someone. In the conversation Doyin said Neo told her that Angel has mentioned her name for nomination.

Angel called Neo a liar because she never mentioned doyin’s name. Neo said she did and so they started insulting each other

Fairdamsel:

Pls what was responsible for the fight?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
If this isn't love See Venita a renowned party animal rocking only one guy for over 3weeks now and not bored cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
IIebaye is getting there with her alcohol this night, Tatiana4u you need to go on candle o, your gal don down Guinness with Smirnoff......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nothing you wan tell me. Mercy na ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Uwosom:
I believe Kim was sent into the house on a mission. It is Cross I pity in all of these.
Kim has always been a slithering snake 🐍 who enjoys attention from men and use them to play games and avoid nomination from them.
I’m sure Nengi copied her script a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Geezeem:

My General is a cancer
They are feelers

Aww🥺🥺

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baye4life:
This is a very twisted situation for Pere,from what was revealed he seems to be in a cagey situation now.
If he stopped talking to Kim it will be obvious he was reacting based on the 🦜 revelation, which will make him looks a bit petty,If he continues associating himself with that triangle he will continue to make a fool out of himself.
This is what happens when u're not decisive enough,he knew what Kim was trying to play from the onset,and seeing Cross was allover her,he ought to have completely zoned her out.

Biggie will likely save him on Sunday as they might evict the gal, just like they evicted Lucy......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:
Parrot revealed a conversation Doyin had with someone. In the conversation Doyin said Neo told her that Angel has mentioned her name for nomination.

Angel called Neo a liar because she never mentioned doyin’s name. Neo said she did and so they started insulting each other

Should Angel mention her own name for eviction ?

That Doyin should leave that house asap .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
kowema:

He needs another 3 days to understand what was said. For now he doesn't understand the convo until Kim explains
Savage!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Where is Otamiemie...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are they grilling fish?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baye4life:

Mr Man pere has always been closer to Kim than cross from outside

Pere is who should have been closer naturally but cross just hijacked the friendship to displace pere

You see Kim reaching out to pere is not because she's trying to play both, she's just trying to connect with her other friend in the house besides cross

Only problem is cross has a problem with Kim being close to pere who she knew and was closer to before even him

Cross is the only selfish person here because he caught feelings for Kim

He was literally questioning Kim the other day why she was chilling with pere which I thought was stupid since he knew they were friends before the house.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
This CeeC thighs look disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
This thing Adekunle and Venita is doing is now annoying.
So they can't dance apart again?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie will likely save him on Sunday as they might evict the gal, just like they evicted Lucy......

I have a feeling they will keep Omashola and Kim to the end..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amillionnn:

I dunno though, why should one housemate get angry cos another housemate nominated them, didn’t they also nominate others?

The entitlement is crazy ..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
kowema:

He needs another 3 days to understand what was said. For now he doesn't understand the convo until Kim explains

Cross dull reach like this......cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye is getting there with her alcohol this night, Tatiana4u you need to go on candle o, your gal don down Guinness with Smirnoff......cheesy grin cheesy
Oh chim o!
My enemies are at work!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jessewizy:
Nothing you wan tell me. Mercy na ashawo.
Is she hiding it?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jessewizy:
This CeeC thighs look disgusting.

I’m telling you 🤢🤮

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
dominique:
E no suppose better for the surgeon that did this Mercy's yansh. Wetin be this?

Same yansh I'm seeing?

What's wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mercy show us what you go to do in Beirut. I feel ya girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bennytwin:
What happened to the periods they have danced apart?

Una too complain!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Mr Man pere has always been closer to Kim than cross from outside

Pere is who should have been closer naturally but cross just hijacked the friendship to displace pere

You see Kim reaching out to pere is not because she's trying to play both, she's just trying to connect with her other friend in the house besides cross

Only problem is cross has a problem with Kim being close to pere who she knew and was closer to before even him

Cross is the only selfish person here because he caught feelings for Kim

He was literally questioning Kim the other day why she was chilling with pere which I thought was stupid since he knew they were friends before the house.

Lol. It was Kim who forced herself on him cos I watched when it all happened.

Is it possible to force a girl to like you ? No!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bennytwin:

Only when they have misunderstanding
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wine that waist baye 💃

I like her shirt bikini combo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.