Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463935 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Uwosom:
Mr and Mrs in one corner dancing and enjoying themselves

What's the enjoyment in dancing with one person for 2 hrs? Ade abeg,dance with other babes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Xfactor919: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bennytwin:

Thats good. Byeeee to whitemoney.

Thats how my Ike left! Someone that was so entertaining.

Whitemoney can leave.

Just dt biggie did them dirty not putting more people up for eviction.

Neo,soma and doyin would have bounced.

Not sure whitemoney would be evicted . It’d be Venita probably

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amya:
Alex has really lost all her ass and hip
To?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alphagan:
The maturity in Adenita friendship is admirable, they are true to their individual personalities, no fake acting. Just two people enjoying each other’s company not minding whatever opinion anybody may hold about them.

The ship is a bit odd to me. I never see them in deep conversations trying to get to know each other. They're like a married couple that have settled into the role for years. But for people only getting to know eachother for a couple of weeks, this does not fly. Angel and Soma despite their frictions spend considerable time getting to have conversations about each other.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nyne:

With our prayers, he will be set free from expired Toto.

Island boy o. Wey dey fall for that old woman.

Na inside borehole he won shook head.

We shall pray for him to be set free lol.

From what I saw on FB,most people voted white and baye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amya:
Alex has really lost all her ass and hip

I noticed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cross using this ife music dey give kim code
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Munzy14:

To?

Bitterness grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Thank you Adekunle's fans for voting Venita.

I haven't gotten the final confirmation but from all indications Venita is safe 😍😍😍😍

Goodbye Whitemoney and Doyin .

Good that you said it is not final.just stick to baye alone and doyin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't wanna see Kim leave the house just yet

The whole thing with cross and pere is one of the only things holding my attention these days

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Biggie should just have waited for this party to end before the parrot revelation ish as I believe he would have used a stone to kill two birds.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Xfactor919: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amya:

The ship is a bit odd to me. I never see them in deep conversations trying to get to know each other. They're like a married couple that have settled into the role for years. But for people only getting to know eachother for a couple of weeks, this does not fly. Angel and Soma despite their frictions spend considerable time getting to have conversations about each other.

You get eyes jare. Don’t mind that one writing rubbish up there.

Adekunle is to be blamed for running after a cougar.

They will be in one corner pressing each other lol.

I really like Adekunle and I think he should be smarter than this.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
fhranchez:
Cross using this ife music dey give kim code

Lol didn't think anyone else caught on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:
I don't wanna see Kim leave the house just yet

The whole thing with cross and pere is one of the only things holding my attention these days

Me too
The only thing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kim Oprah's workrate>>

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
clefstone:
Gbam! It seems we the viewers understand what is going on in the house better than the housemates. It's obvious Pere has been avoiding Kim because of Cross. Kim was all over Pere when she first came in but Pere avoided her. Cross knows that Kim fancies Pere more than him sef.

The reason why Pere feels hurt is that feeling you get when you are trying to do what is right but people don't see it and twist the narrative.
all over? Get a grip pal grin the amount of time kim has spent around cross this night is more than the attention she has given pere all season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
kendrick93:
Kim Oprah's workrate>>

True

People don't give her enough credit for what she has accomplished in such a short time

Wish she started from the beginning as a real housemate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
fhranchez:
all over? Get a grip pal grin the amount of time kim has spent around cross this night is more than the attention she has given pere all season.

cheesy
Hehehehehehe
There is a back story to this✋🏾
Kim and Pere are getting married after the show…they are in love
She is just managing Cross while burning for Pere
She go go ous on Sunday and wait for Pere
Chronicles of delusion

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Whenever Kim comes forward to meet Pere, he stylishly dance backward till she stays out of reach from him in front and if she comes back to meet him, he moves upward again to avoid her.

Pere should not stress Kim abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

You guys are getting it All WRONG

The only person to blame for the tension in the triangle is CROSS

He isn't comfortable seeing Kim spending time with pere but the problem is Kim and pere have been friends much longer than even cross

Kim just want to chill with her old friend pere and new friend cross, how's that bad?

It's cross that made the whole thing look like she's playing a game

Did Kim ever say she wants to date either?

Let's be real
Pere and Kim seems like they were knacking outside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Amya:

Not an iota of chemistry...not a drop
How is this ship different from Lilo and Eric?

Goodness!

Ike, Ceecee and Mercy drama would have been a fire cracker

Ike and Ceecee for burn biggy house

Entertainment that would never be cry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2023
tooexclusive:
Whenever Kim comes forward to meet Pere, he stylishly dance backward till she stays out of reach from him in front and if she comes back to meet him, he moves upward again to avoid her.

Pere should not stress Kim abeg.

Kim is my baby but she will pay for bringing General Pere to ridicule lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lol didn't think anyone else caught on
only the 4 of us know that now smiley (me,you,cross,kim)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Goodness!

My dear. When people sacrifice entertainment for bragging rights, this is the result.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:

Pere removed himself from this situation 2 days ago

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Xfactor919: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2023
kendrick93:
Pere and Kim seems like they were knacking outside

Kim that dated Omashola.

The whole Lagos go don knack her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Kim is my baby but she will pay for bringing General Pere to ridicule lipsrsealed

Since Ike and Ceec can’t give me content again, I can’t deal with these two stressing me. I can’t dislike any of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
Hehehehehehe
There is a back story to this✋🏾
na only me dey watch this show? When kim is around pere, she is there like it's a duty that must be done. Kim I'm watching is more free around cross

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:
na only me dey watch this show? When kim is around pere, she is there like it's a duty that must be done. Kim I'm watching is more free around cross

I modified my post
Go check it
🤝
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Goodness!

the emboldened isn't true tho

you're an ade hater so I understand...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She isn't, if she was, her marriage wouldn't have crashed. Adekunle would be a fool to continue the relationship outside the House.
While I am not one of Venita’s fan and also agree she is vile, it’s amazing and somewhat appalling how you guys have come to conclusions on her marriage.
Pray tell, what is your proof of her being the cause of her crashed marriage Are u insinuating that only bad people get divorced?
People’s marriages come to a halt for various reasons and unless you have been in their shoes, you have no reason being the judge, jury and executioner
Silly talks as this is why some people die in marriages so as not to be judged by people like you.

Unless you have first hand knowledge for the reason of her marriage crash, then you yourself are being very vile with your assumptions

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.