Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463528 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Godoverevery:

Mercy nah snake...

Can't you see the way she disappeared.

Angel was ready to drag mercy regarding all her lies about the Adekunle PMP issh.

Mercy quickly ran upstairs.......I just pray Kim find out early.

Kim can't do shit to Mercy

Even the other one they said mercy did to her when she spoke with mercy, Mercy explained to her and she took mercy's word as final

She has known mercy longer than these other mofos inside the house so they can't be enemies

Kim was even supporting mercy before she came in as a guest

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Omo ! Ilebaye's people finished work .

Ilebaye could likely get 50 percent on Sunday.

She's pulling votes like Efe and Laycon and after Sunday her bandwagon will increase 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yes my girl for the 120

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nyne:

Why wouldn’t she be a divorcee. Her attitude is very bad. I mean very sour. From my point of view, I think she’s not a good person.
She isn't, if she was, her marriage wouldn't have crashed. Adekunle would be a fool to continue the relationship outside the House.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
fhranchez:
All these twist and turn narratives wey these patriots dey explain ontop this cross/kim matter just dey funny. Fake housemate dey do her work them say she dey attracted to pere pass cross. Una go explain tire
Don't mind them. Kim isn't into any of them. She is just trying to do stuffs she couldn't do in her season because of her eviction. She wants to show you guys that her early exit was wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Thank you Adekunle's fans for voting Venita.

I haven't gotten the final confirmation but from all indications Venita is safe 😍😍😍😍

Goodbye Whitemoney and Doyin .

Thats good. Byeeee to whitemoney.

Thats how my Ike left! Someone that was so entertaining.

Whitemoney can leave.

Just dt biggie did them dirty not putting more people up for eviction.

Neo,soma and doyin would have bounced.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere need to start to slowly nd stylishly
Ignore this girl

Why?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Ilebaye!!!!!!!!!!!

The gap Omo
Rest!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Can number 8 for IIebaye.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Venita is that friend that's jealous of her friends success

She's literally throwing mercy under the bus because apparently Mercy has achieved more than she has and feels mercy dosent deserve it

That's literally it

I'm 100% sure she would rather adekunle who she met in the house win it over mercy who has been her friend for years .. forgetting that adekunle could easily dump her after the show

She would do it just to spite mercy.. "if I can't have it. She shouldn't"

Mercy has to be very careful about venita outside the house make she no go do am strong thing because of jealousy

I was thinking about this earlier today. Venita envies Mercy. She probably feels Mercy is not as posh or as beautiful as she is and wonders why the girl is lucky and blessed with fortune. She simply does not know there's a thing called grace.

For Venita to still be attending get togethers organised by Ike for his friends means she doesn't have levels like that.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
This dj is rewarding SAn fans for watching
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Venita's doctor really tried. From her face to her booty.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blue aiva on the beat!

The way they're mixing naija and SA songs in their parties and even while in the house, it's looking like they're telling us there will be another season of BB titans. They better not be biased against Nigerian housemates this time around
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Munzy14:

Rest!

Lol. Threebear really thinks we care about all that...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Why Doyin was sad is because they had conspired to nominate others…Only for Angel to surprise her and nominate her instead.

So her sadness is justifiable
just like she conspired with Neo to nominate others only for her to go in the diary room and nominate Neo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Why?
Zed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Uwosom:
I believe Kim was sent into the house on a mission. It is Cross I pity in all of these.

You guys are getting it All WRONG

The only person to blame for the tension in the triangle is CROSS

He isn't comfortable seeing Kim spending time with pere but the problem is Kim and pere have been friends much longer than even cross

Kim just want to chill with her old friend pere and new friend cross, how's that bad?

It's cross that made the whole thing look like she's playing a game

Did Kim ever say she wants to date either?

Let's be real

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
The maturity in Adenita friendship is admirable, they are true to their individual personalities, no fake acting. Just two people enjoying each other’s company not minding whatever opinion anybody may hold about them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She isn't, if she was, her marriage wouldn't have crashed. Adekunle would be a fool to continue the relationship outside the House.
No be only that factor dey make marriage crash O...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
clefstone:
just like she conspired with Neo to nominate others only for her to go in the diary room and nominate Neo

She nominated Soma.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Threebear:
Thank you Adekunle's fans for voting Venita.

I haven't gotten the final confirmation but from all indications Venita is safe 😍😍😍😍

Goodbye Whitemoney and Doyin .
Rest

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wetin Doyin, Mercy and IIebaye dey talk for pool area.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
E be like Soma don go meet him babe for inside.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Altrarecords:

Kim forced herself on who? Cross?

Cos that's a fvcking lie

Cross has been acting like Kim's shadow since she came.. close Shadow marking I even commented on it during her first week

I can bet my entire fortune Kim would choose pere over cross going by just feelings.. problem is cross is bombarding her with attention and you know ladies love attention
Gbam! It seems we the viewers understand what is going on in the house better than the housemates. It's obvious Pere has been avoiding Kim because of Cross. Kim was all over Pere when she first came in but Pere avoided her. Cross knows that Kim fancies Pere more than him sef.

The reason why Pere feels hurt is that feeling you get when you are trying to do what is right but people don't see it and twist the narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Wetin Doyin, Mercy and IIebaye dey talk for pool area.....
Boss
How are we supposed to know 😒

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
clefstone:

Did she?

I must have missed it

It was Pere and Neo who I am sure had conspired but Pere nominated Neo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alex has really lost all her ass and hip

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
CeeC, IIebaye, Doyin and Mercy discussing at the pool side....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kim is not giving up on Cross and Pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Amya:

Lol. Threebear really thinks we care about all that...
Ike gwuru o...

She dey take am hold body for newbies here..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nyne:

Leave her nah. 😃

Fine pass venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
clefstone:
Gbam! It seems we the viewers understand what is going on in the house better than the housemates. It's obvious Pere has been avoiding Kim because of Cross. Kim was all over Pere when she first came in but Pere avoided her. Cross knows that Kim fancies Pere more than him sef.

The reason why Pere feels hurt is that feeling you get when you are trying to do what is right but people don't see it and twist the narrative.

Well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.