Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463993 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Xfactor919:

Kim that dated Omashola.
The whole Lagos go don knack her
What's wrong in dating Sholzy na... No be human being?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2023
So a big advertising company that probably charges in the high 7 figure had their creative team come up with the idea of a silver Roman styled man jump out of a can of sardine, dance around for a bit and jumpe back in, and thought it was a good Idea.

Like they patted themselves on the back for a job well done especially as they think we've always secretly craved for silver mini men? Na wa ooo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2023
The Pere, Kim and Cross angle of this show disgusts me. How can two grown adults become effeminate sissies because of woman? Pere is a hard man with no self worth, he’s a willing tool in Kim’s social experiment and to think he cried because of a lady that is using his head to play ping pong? This abomination of a triangle is a morale killer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Culer:
the emboldened isn't true tho

you're an ade hater so I understand...

I asked how is the ship different from Eric and Lilo?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:
all over? Get a grip pal grin the amount of time kim has spent around cross this night is more than the attention she has given pere all season.

I'm not sure you understood what he's trying say

The fact is it's Kim who's always going to meet pere

Even Kim told pere with her own words that why is she always the one coming to meet him everytime and they are supposed to be friends

She doesn't understand that it's because of cross that pere is keeping his distance but she doesn't seem to want to leave pere alone which is why I believe she likes pere more when it all comes down to it cos she dropped her pride severally and actually went to him

If pere was giving Kim all the attention cross gives her, we wouldn't even be having this conversation of who she likes more

Cross already told Kim he was uncomfortable with her closeness to pere but that hasn't stopped her from going to him

If not for the respect pere has for cross, he would easily take Kim from him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Culer:
the emboldened isn't true tho
you're an ade hater so I understand...

There is absolutely none
It’s like when marriages become mundane, and the things to hype become spousal and offspring achievements😭✋🏾

Take it from me, I am a sparks detector, lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Geezeem:

I asked how is the ship different from Eric and Lilo?
not also different from shegzla don't you think?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2023
It seems Cross has some nasty videos of pere reason pere is so scared of having issues with him even though it's glaring to the whole house say cross no rate am again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Eeghe:

There is absolutely none
It’s like when marriages become mundane and the things to hype become spousal and offspring achievements😭✋🏾

Take it from me, I am a sparks detector, lol
I think they genuinely adore eachother tho
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Xfactor919:

Not sure whitemoney would be evicted . It’d be Venita probably
Venita is going nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2023
tooexclusive:
Whenever Kim comes forward to meet Pere, he stylishly dance backward till she stays out of reach from him in front and if she comes back to meet him, he moves upward again to avoid her.

Pere should not stress Kim abeg.

Worst part is cross would think pere is trying to snatch her

That's the only reason why he's giving pere cold shoulders

It makes me wish pere just say fvck it I'm gonna take her for myself cos it's obvious Kim likes pere more

Only reason cross even stands a chance is because pere isn't chasing Kim.. if anything it's Kim chasing him despite All the attention from cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by masqot(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Baye is double-charged tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:

Even Kim told pere with her own words that why is she always the one coming to meet him everytime and they are supposed to be friends

She doesn't understand that it's because of cross that pere is keeping his distance but she doesn't seem to want to leave pere alone which is why I believe she likes pere more when it all comes down to it cos she dropped her pride severally and actually went to him

If pere was giving Kim all the attention cross gives her, we wouldn't even be having this conversation of who she likes more

Cross already told Kim he was uncomfortable with her closeness to pere but that hasn't stopped her from going to him

bruh how else do she get to actualise her mission?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2023
When Ilebaye tops on Sunday, kicking out someone as strong as Whitemoney....will I get my deserved accolade?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2023
masqot:
Baye is double-charged tonight
Our winner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Ilebaye do high. She do dey shake her spirit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2023
Why is baye’s pant going “one side”?...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Altrarecords:

Fact!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2023
tooexclusive:
Why is baye’s pant going “one side”?...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2023
The subtle tension in Adenita relationship makes for an exciting watch, the unpredictability of their next move, how they come together after every spark raises tension and often creates a wow moment. The buzz around their last disagreement and the choreography from the committee of friends that sealed the reconciliation is perhaps the biggest non vile highlight of this season.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:
bruh how else do she get to actualise her mission?

Did you give her a mission in the first place?... people will just come up with a “bandwagon idea” and others will eat it up like it’s the truth.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Threebear:
When Ilebaye tops on Sunday, kicking out someone as strong as Whitemoney....will I get my deserved accolade?

No Threebear

Even the blind knows Ilebaye is topping

Your permutation for this one no enter

Try again

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Make una see una white pork
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Kayode
I see you showing Oregano
Well done
✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Pere try swerve this babe nau.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2023
fhranchez:
na only me dey watch this show? When kim is around pere, she is there like it's a duty that must be done. Kim I'm watching is more free around cross

Lol you must not have many experience with women

Let me ask you a question

If you like two girls and you as a Very cute guy who's used to girls chasing you end up in a house with two girls... One is bombarding you with attention and the other is acting like you don't exist... Wouldn't you be more free with the one giving you attention?

Have you heard these words, when the desirable isn't available the available becomes the desirable?

That's exactly what's going on

Cross is chasing Kim, Kim is chasing pere who isn't reciprocating because he knows cross likes her

If you read body language you would understand

With that Said, ladies love attention... especially pretty ones like Kim and cross is giving her all the attention so it's only natural that she's free with him but the moment pere gives her attention, best believe it's over for cross

Cross even noticed Kim chasing pere to the point where he complained about it. Deep down he knows Kim likes pere more but e no wan gree

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2023
dominique:
E no suppose better for the surgeon that did this Mercy's yansh. Wetin be this?

Improper fraction…😹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Alphagan:
The Pere, Kim and Cross angle of this show disgusts me. How can two grown adults become effeminate sissies because of woman? Pere is a hard man with no self worth, he’s a willing tool in Kim’s social experiment and to think he cried because of a lady that is using his head to play ping pong? This abomination of a triangle is a morale killer.

Cross is not worth mentioning, but you see pere that guy na big disappointment. How his supporters keep a straight face and call him the general needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Allnacruise:

Was it doyin or Mercy?

Yeah doyin said the last sentence weakling stuff..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Jessewizy:
Pere try swerve this babe nau.

With the way she was pulling him along? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2023
I pity cross friends. This guy is very wicked, very very wicked.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.