Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,631 members, 7,847,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1520103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Say whatever u want,Pere is a rapist..
Pere is an opportunist..

All d ladies in that house are not safe around Pere..

Every living creatures are not safe around Pere..

Even d goats and fowls in his environment are not safe around him and his hairy armpits..

Remain pained...

I don't do this type of banter
Someone else will give you a robust reply later today grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
It's how boiboi aka toyboy fans are crying more than the bereaved on my General Pere's matter!!🤣🤣🤣

Pere's hard-on is paining them because their adekunle has erectile dysfunction grin

Ntor!!!

He had boils around that region sometime ago, I don't know if it has gone now... Venita looks frustrated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Say whatever u want,Pere is a rapist..
Pere is an opportunist..

All d ladies in that house are not safe around Pere..

Every living creatures are not safe around Pere..

Even d goats and fowls in his environment are not safe around him and his hairy armpits..

Remain pained...

He must have raped you for you to call him that ...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

See you..
I no go keep quiet for this matter cos his fans would have said worst of it was Ade..

Ceecee said anywhere u see evil,u must see Pere..
I just thank God for Mercy’s life tonight and I bless God for using ilebaye and Whitemoney to save her..

What if constable had his way..Mercy would been traumatized for life..will do a thanksgiving on her today in church..
for sure he looks like a potential rapist and a sex abuser but I don't think he can't do that on live tv. Mercy too no be kid, that girl na street.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't do this type of banter
Someone else will give you a robust reply later today grin

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
You sound defeated already..

You sef know say I full ground remain..dem no born millions of una well for here..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

He must have raped you for you to call him that ...

Kwa kwa kwa..
Thank u for accepting that he’s a rapist..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
You sound defeated already..

You sef know say I full ground remain..dem no born millions of una well for here..

check my posts

I don't do gutter... too childish

And I have reached and passed my back and forth quota with you for today
🚶🚶🚶

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

They have all crawled out now

Na untop Patriots them dey get power

When Venita was reducing Kunle's bride price, they were no where to be found cheesy

As in eh .....street was dry. It is in top pere matter that their mouth will long like 3rd mainland brigde, nansense!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Just my posts

I don't do gutter

And I have reached and passed my back and forth quota with you for today
🚶🚶🚶

kwa kwa kwa kwa…

Na like this I hold u

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa..
Thank u for accepting that he’s a rapist..

You have been noticed, go face your boytoy and his aunty.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

kwa kwa kwa kwa…

Na like this I hold u
🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2023
MercyStan:

For those wondering why Safarigirl got angry, this is the post that got her angry, especially the bolded.

If she really felt good about her looks, she would have laughed it up, but she started raving like a mad person and asking for a ban. Meaning the thing Dominique said really pained her.
Fine girl no dey Nairaland. ROFLMAO.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2023
ItisHi:
for sure he looks like a potential rapist and a sex abuser but I don't think he can't do that on live tv. Mercy too no be kid, that girl na street.

My point exactly..u said he looks like a potential rapist…
Rapist no sabi national tv,their preek dey everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

You have been noticed, go face your boytoy and his aunty.

Proud of my King …
And concerning Venita,she’s a fine wine..Vintage luxury lomo..

Choke on this..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:15am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

I am watching

I said Mercy started it

She approached him at the party

Pere wants to finish what she started

You can't kiss a guy, cowgirl him and touch his dick a couple times ....and go free

She must finish what she started

Pere na kuku ashawo like Kidd
Didn't quite get what you meant.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

I am watching

I said Mercy started it

She approached him at the party

Pere wants to finish what she started

You can't kiss a guy, cowgirl him and touch his dick a couple times ....and go free

She must finish what she started

Pere na kuku ashawo like Kidd
If only you try to read and digest.
Pere trying to cash in mean say, baba dey excited with Mercy's flirting and wanted to take advantage.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Illebaye tell them .Olodo OGs

She just told Alex,soma and Doyin that they always think they can figure out big brothers game .

That when she listens to them talk she wonders .
Really?grin
Please tell me more cos I need to brag some more!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2023
I heard that Tolani unfollowed Neo after she saw thisgrin
https:///ellamobee/status/1700662626349379964?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2023
pingpong1:

How come he has not talked about any lady's breast or ass. They are always talking about his Dick

He should talk about ladies breast so Nigerians will drag him right ?

You people will be fine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2023
I actually find this picture sexy💋
I see a woman protecting her Trophy Man 🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I heard that Tolani unfollowed Neo after she saw thisgrin
https:///ellamobee/status/1700662626349379964?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
But they are not dating na

Why all that reaction from her over a guy that keeps denying her to her face
Tolani should go and sleep
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

That is the thing with Baye, she plays the game without overanalyzing or commenting on it. She is the only person that does this, and it is working for her. Every other person does the exact opposite
Giddem!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2023
IconicR:
But they are not dating na

Why all that reaction from her over a guy that keeps denying her to her face
Tolani should go and sleep
Don’t mind that loser!grin
Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
It's how boiboi aka toyboy fans are crying more than the bereaved on my General Pere's matter!!🤣🤣🤣

Pere's hard-on is paining them because their adekunle has erectile dysfunction grin

Ntor!!!
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2023
Tolani u have urself to blame not taking the hoe out ! where u that dumb not to know the hopeless thing will crawl back to neo once u leave hahaha nansense!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Werey cheesy

Tomorrow no long again
In less than 14 hours, Whitemonkey will be booted out of the house .
Finally, justice for my girl Maria.
It took two years but karma is a bitch 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Pure lie!
She came to him

At the party

Pere doesn't NEED ANYBODY to play this game... no one at all
He wants to use Mercy exactly the way he used Mariagrin
Kwa kwa kwa
Let the best gamer win!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Baye self na case....she brought soap for Pere to rub on his kondo
She’s so caring!
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Illebaye go and sleep,stop hanging around this 1% fanbase nigga.He has nothing to offer you .
She’ll use him to pepper cross when Kim leaves the house tonightgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

If she no kiss Neo this night her body no go calm down cheesy
At least she better pass Pere wey use konji and strong prick go sleep!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Biggie should cancel this immunity and restart save and replace by HOH.....
I think biggy canceled immunity 2 weeks ago cos only the HOH is immune to nomination.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2023
ItisHi:

How do potential rapists and sex abusers look like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.