Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,251 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529966 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I just saw her ranting, but 2 peeps here have said it's IIebaye. However, Venita response is not making that clear, we go know later who be the person wey dey waste foundation.....

Hope you can hear Alex comments now.

It not hard to know who the person is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hope you can hear Alex comments now.

It not hard to know who the person is.

What did Alex say, I missed that.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
kowema:

Omo!.
Expo don leak true true.
Ilebaye was clueless, she no know say these guys they tell her top secret
Chai!
I really don’t know what Cece and mercy are up to but it Baye survives eviction tonight,they’ll definitely map her out and crush her
May God protect her from those Hyenas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Well 4 dose who her looking 4 strikes....this is d first Baye will issued a mic infringement warning so no lele....
Thank God o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2023
endure207:
So u jst conclude dat it is ilebaye jst like dat, without any concrete evidence, na wa ooooo

Ceec said they brought it down from the head of house room and forgot it there and obviously more people used it .

The only two ladies in the head of house room are mercy and illebaya .

Is it mercy that will take her foundation.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:

I am not surprised ohhh ,I am just worried for that our olodo girl.She is not street smart at all .

By the time she survives later today and kicks out the people she will kick out ,it will be premium wahala for her.I wish her luck.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
God protect my Baye ooo....This Houseguest don put my girl for danger...which kain wahala b dis

I’m really scared for her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
WhiteMoney didn't allow IIebaye go downstairs to go continue with Neo, it may seem as though WhiteMoney is disgusted with IIebaye and Neo shenanigans......

WhiteMoney cares somehow for IIebaye though.....
Baye also cares about him,that’s why she prevented Mercy from kissing Pere.
I enjoy their friendship shagrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What did Alex say, I missed that.....

Alex said i just saw the make up bottle on the table and used it thinking it before to .......she didn't mention her name.

It can't be Mercy, doyin ,kim......CeeC can't dash them full bottle of foundation neither will any beg her for make up.

Who can go pick something in the CeeC make up box and deny it??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I didn't hear IIebaye name though, and from Venita's response I don't think they 100% sure of who took the foundation its just speculation.....

Exactly, Ceec speculates a lot.
She said Ilebaye asked for foundation, and she gave her a different product from the one she was using. Subsequently, she Ceec saw her foundation (Mac) downstairs, almost finished. So she asked Ilebaye why she took the foundation she didn't give her and Ilebaye lied.
She kept saying Ilebaye was denying it.
Alex said she asked Ilebaye and Ilebaye said she didn't use Ceec's foundation, that it was Alex own she used. Ceec is still maintaining the narrative that because she later saw the foundation downstairs, almost finished, it was Ilebaye that brought it downstairs and other people used it.

All I know is Ilebaye doesn't lie. If she say she no touch am, she no touch am.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=125697603][/quote]

That girl is in trouble.

If only she can just shut her mouth ,avoid them and sleep for the next three weeks .she is good to go.

But those two witches, hmmmmmmmmmm even Alex is most likely going to be problem for her.

Let's watch and see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Illebaya if you ever give that goat they call Neo a chance I will personally strangle you in biggies house .

Bleep that nigga and go upstairs .

Go upstairs and enjoy your mansion,what sort of nonsense is this.

God abeg ohhhhhh,who did I offend.
Why on earth did she reconcile with that unfortunate Neo who wants to use her for content and avoid Monday nominations
Chai!
E pain me o!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Wen will tell you ppl out of d girls in house....na only Baye achohol no too dey affect....una go believe...Baye drank all thru d party...wen her got empty she will refill...But my girl still standa gidigba wen others are wasted....
Gbam!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:
My dad passed this morning at 75years of age. He was a visitor of this forum for more than 10 years.

Through the times he struggled with his ailment, Nairaland was one place he visited daily to get information and laugh at funny comments.

May God be praised.
may his soul find peace

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Olodo24:
Surgeon pass surgeon too. You can't compare the surgeons Beyoncé patronizes to the ones BBN girls frequent. Everything get levels
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:

I am not surprised ohhh ,I am just worried for that our olodo girl.She is not street smart at all .

By the time she survives later today and kicks out the people she will kick out ,it will be premium wahala for her.I wish her luck.

Particularly if her percentage is high, the OG fans outside nor go let us hear word.
Agenda go dey everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:
My dad passed this morning at 75years of age. He was a visitor of this forum for more than 10 years.

Through the times he struggled with his ailment, Nairaland was one place he visited daily to get information and laugh at funny comments.

May God be praised.

Hugs darling
Accept my condolences

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2023
Something is not making sense. Baye is toooo chilled about her nomination . She is not worried at all about the possibility that she may go home. Even if the guests told her something, I expected her to at least show some anxiety but no, right through the week she has just been having faan.
What gives her this much confidence? Especially for someone who was an early evictee in her season, girl is too relaxed. I remember in the first few weeks she didn't even dress up for eviction.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:

I was at the mall today and heard the staff shouting 'dem Ilebaye people'

I realized the bandwagon straight up.

They could not pin point anything in particular that she brings.

When will Biggie allow smart and intelligent people win the show rather than some other factors?..

Phyna shout so tey last year she win

Mercy kept shouting 'kween' of 'halight' in 2019 till she won. Where's the highlight this season?

Like Wike says: if it didn't dey, it didn't dey
You wish they had mentioned your fave instead of Baye?
Can you mention one BBN winner who ever won without the bandwagon effect?
Lmao!
The last time I checked,BBN is a reality show,not a spelling Bee or talent hunt live show but Baye has brought so much content to the show!
She’s a fantastic actress!
A loyal friend!
Forgives easily!
Fun and chatty!
Compassionate!
Organic!
Intelligent and smart!
What else are you looking for?
Na jealousy go kee you!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2023
aremubabs:

How does his overconfidence translate to anything?

He is confident because he won his own season. It doesn't mean he cannot be evicted today.

Although, I doubt that Venita beats him on the poll. I think he is stronger than Venita. But don't use his overconfidence as a benchmark.

We are just giving ourselves hope o🥺🥺

Imagine winner leaving now…. People are already calling his previous win a fluke😭😭

This eviction Dey fear me o…. Not sure I can watch sef

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
kowema:

Exactly, Ceec speculates a lot.
She said Ilebaye asked for foundation, and she gave her a different product from the one she was using. Subsequently, she Ceec saw her foundation (Mac) downstairs, almost finished. So she asked Ilebaye why she took the foundation she didn't give her and Ilebaye lied.
She kept saying Ilebaye was denying it.
Alex said she asked Ilebaye and Ilebaye said she didn't use Ceec's foundation, that it was Alex own she used. Ceec is still maintaining the narrative that because she later saw the foundation downstairs, almost finished, it was Ilebaye that brought it downstairs and other people used it.

All I know is Ilebaye doesn't lie. If she say she no touch am, she no touch am.
Hmmm…Cece is really looking for an opportunity to rile Baye up and execute her plans!
May God protect our baby girl from the plans of the evil ones!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

But Tati….. u have been cursing WM o🥺🥺

Is it faiiiirrrrrr?😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2023
davodyguy:

I was at the mall today and heard the staff shouting 'dem Ilebaye people'

I realized the bandwagon straight up.

They could not pin point anything in particular that she brings.

When will Biggie allow smart and intelligent people win the show rather than some other factors?..

Phyna shout so tey last year she win

Mercy kept shouting 'kween' of 'halight' in 2019 till she won. Where's the highlight this season?

Like Wike says: if it didn't dey, it didn't dey
Someone like you that supports only his tribesmen in BBNaija should not be talking about "smart and intelligent" because that is not the criteria you use in stanning them.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:

Who else ?

She can be the only culprit.

I don't like doing tribal talk but truth be told most igala people I have meet behave like illebaye.(The ones I have meet ohhhhh,let nobody come for my head)

That lady is just acting true to their character,igala people can annoy you for Africa and they will act like you are after them because they are middle belt.

Last last Sha we go dey vote her dey go.
I've been seeing your posts here and you obviously don't like the girl, so why do you campaign and vote for her?
Or You're one of those who just want a female winner, so decidedly joined the baye bandwagon? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yet Neo dey enter fight between those two.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hmmm…Cece is really looking for an opportunity to rile Baye up and execute her plans!
May God protect our baby girl from the plans of the evil ones!

Amen.
😥

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

We are just giving ourselves hope o🥺🥺

Imagine winner leaving now…. People are already calling his previous win a fluke😭😭

This eviction Dey fear me o…. Not sure I can watch sef

You win some, you lose some if he is going to win he won't be evicted today, until Ebuka evicts him all results or sauces are just speculation and nothing else, so don't let the noise put fear in you.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2023
Fairdamsel:

But Tati….. u have been cursing WM o🥺🥺

Is it faiiiirrrrrr?😭😭😭😭😭😭
I’m sorry dear,I won’t curse him again…I promise🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yet Neo dey enter fight between those two.....
Lol 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Something is not making sense. Baye is toooo chilled about her nomination . She is not worried at all about the possibility that she may go home. Even if the guests told her something, I expected her to at least show some anxiety but no, right through the week she has just been having faan.
What gives her this much confidence? Especially for someone who was an early evictee in her season, girl is too relaxed. I remember in the first few weeks she didn't even dress up for eviction.
She's always believed she's the Tacha of the season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:
yeah i noticed it last night. she isn't bothered at all.
She was even talking about her choice of BFFs if she wins the next HOH challenge.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2023
Sanqa:

I don't think so, she just expressed her fear to Mercy upstairs, she is hoping she stays but scared about being up with the line up, Mercy told her 7 weeks in Biggie's house is not easy as she has tried to stay that long even if she leave.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.