Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1529427 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Soma ooooo

Nah you dey homeless today.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Your fave will soon offend his mother in the house again for another round of scolding

At least we don't get scolded every 3 eke market days

Kwa kwa kwakakwa
🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2023
aremubabs:

Relationship is not a do-or-die affair. You can change it as many times as possible.

I am married now, and my wife and I share a very healthy relationship. Of course, fighting and quarrelling is allowed. But no insult. No disrespect. No raising of voices. Once I am the wrong party, I admit. When she is in the wrong, she admits. We respect each other. We don't talk down or belittle each other by scolding each other like scolding a dumb fellow.

When you start stomaching insult, you are becoming helpless and your self esteem is dying.

I said it here once that I could see helplessness in Adekunle because I had been there at a time in my life. Coincidentally, the girl was biracial too. At a point, I began to even believe her that I was useless without her. She would gaslight me into believing that I was overreacting when I demanded to be addressed with the same respect that I addressed her with.

The fact is that Venita has very little control over her tongue. And if you allow her the liberty, you would never be happy with her. It would get to a stage that you would begin to rationalize the insult sef. It is at that point that you would start saying to yourself after every insult, "I have to be mature. Insult is a part of relationship".

My brother, insult does not have a place in a healthy relationship. Don't let anyone tell you abuse is a normal thing in a relationship. It is a red flag.

I tell it to my sister as well. There are some subtle abuse that if you don't address would make you end up in an abusive marriage. It is not until a man raises his hand to you before you start thinking straight. If your spouse uses words like " fool, idiot..." during an argument, that is not someone you want to be with.

Agba, I hail thee!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:
My dad passed this morning at 75years of age. He was a visitor of this forum for more than 10 years.

Through the times he struggled with his ailment, Nairaland was one place he visited daily to get information and laugh at funny comments.

May God be praised.
Condolences my frnd....May God grant you fortitude to bear d loss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:
My dad passed this morning at 75years of age. He was a visitor of this forum for more than 10 years.

Through the times he struggled with his ailment, Nairaland was one place he visited daily to get information and laugh at funny comments.

May God be praised.
So sorry for the lost.
May his soul rest in peace and God grant your family the fortitude to bear the lost.

God keep you and your family safe.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Geezeem:

He had boils around that region sometime ago, I don't know if it has gone now... Venita looks frustrated

Viewers discretion!!

The mugu is filled with disease, carry boil for body dey waka up and down like palliative

🤮🤮🤮

I don't know how an adult will be battling with reoccurring boils every 2 eke market days. Dude is terribly infected with an incurable sickness

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2023
Trust me if this was Pere touching Mercy's pu**y like this everyone will scream sexual harassment

Even my sweet beautiful Ilebaye tried to stop her severally from doing that

But I guess because Pere is a male everyone's laughing about it!!

We are not ready yet in this country

https://twitter.com/JIdaIKO/status/1700777174163198233/mediaviewer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2023
My people, according to threebear source which is this particular online voting poll,our babe top the poll and WM might get kicked out today grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Na who vex CeeC this morning......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2023
Ilebaye dan go carry CeeC foundation kan dey deny oooo.

She no one wan hear anyone calling her a bully if she drag her.

Another market bought early momo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Fight loading about foundation o, those wey dey do make up well for this house might get it from CeeC this morning o......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2023
How r u sure it's ilebaye dat she is referring to
Godoverevery:

She no one wan hear anyone calling her a bully if drag her.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Na who vex CeeC this morning......

Na the igala witch .

If ceec no kill that girl for that house na mercy go kill her last last .

That girl no dey hear word.

And Cee c said the foundation is worth 200,000 naira . grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2023
safarigirl:
Dominique, please ban my account.

And if you're down for it, ban all the accounts you think belong to me. It is against Nairaland rules to create multiple accounts. If you think one person has multiple accounts, you have the power to ban them. Unless you're not a moderator anymore, which would make you well and truly a pathetic loser for trolling me.

I told you how that thing affects me, yet you continue to behave like a silly pre-pubescent boy looking for a girl's attention, a whole elderly person like you. If someone had told me you would one day become a useless troll, I would never have believed it, particularly where I'm concerned.

I have never attacked your person unprovoked, yet, you of all people constantly throw a baseless accusation at me, instead of doing your phucking job!

I come here to catch cruise and go away, I don't post anything about anyone or try to link anybody to any other handle here, yet every other time, one braindead oloshi is accusing some random moniker of being me.

If you even want to know if two accounts are the same, you can check the IP address, but that shiiittt is too advanced, so, I understand your challenges.

Ban this account once and for all and the Pegasussolid too....and don't you ever in your phucking life come for my looks, are you mad? You of all people? You smoke? If I dey follow other people catch cruise, even you wants to come at me with that BS, you must be very unfortunate. I look phucking good! If you don't think so, it's because you're projecting your own ugliness and low self-esteem on me and that's your personal problem.

Ban the bloody account once and for all, so useless creatures can stop tagging me to nonsense.
First of all, I want to than God almighty in his infinite mercy for granting me the opportunity to see and witness this epistle from Safarigirl to Dominique. ..God is the greatest.

Dominique, I warned you and told you several times that God almighty is the greatest "Jagun jagun" and will reward you at the right time.

In short,the Safarigirl you refused to ban for insulting people and breaking other rules, is the same person God is now using to deal with you.

The way Karma is shifting your pant is sweating me wellu wellu..

Kindly do quick and respond to Safagirl with your own insults, we are enjoying you guys..
Continue disgracing yourselves grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2023
endure207:

She mentioned her name nah.........didn't you hear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2023
DrTee1:

WM isn't going anywhere. You see how calmly he took his automatic nomination? Compare how he took his nomination with how Doyin took hers...

I feel Ilebaye knows that she's strong outside - although we may find out today that although she would not be evicted, she may not be the most voted HM of the nominated four.

Doyin and Venita are must likely going home today. The only way WM may go home is if three housemates are to be evicted. WM is certainly more popular than Doyin and Venita.

What we do not know at the moment is who is more popular of Ilebaye and Hazel Whitemoney.

By the way, why is WM called 'pork' by some people and why does DSimmer call Baye 'rapist'?

How does his overconfidence translate to anything?

He is confident because he won his own season. It doesn't mean he cannot be evicted today.

Although, I doubt that Venita beats him on the poll. I think he is stronger than Venita. But don't use his overconfidence as a benchmark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:

Na the igala witch .

If ceec no kill that girl for that house na mercy go kill her last last .

That girl no dey hear word.

And Cee c said the foundation is worth 200,000 naira . grin

Why she go carry person foundation now Make she just avoid CeeC o, before she kills her.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Really??, I didn't hear her name jst "if I talk nw dey will say am bullying someone"
Godoverevery:

She mentioned her name nah.........didn't you hear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2023
Godoverevery:

She no one wan hear anyone calling her a bully if she drag her.

If Ilebaye say she no take am, I believe her.
Ilebaye doesn't lie. We all know that Ceec runs with speculations and unproven conclusions. Make I hear Ilebaye side.

That's how they said Ilebaye took Soma's drink that Alex kept meanwhile the said drink was Ilebaye's drink that Alex didn't let her drink as she already had some cans.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2023
endure207:

I just saw her ranting, but 2 peeps here have said it's IIebaye. However, Venita response is not making that clear, we go know later who be the person wey dey waste foundation.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2023
kowema:

Ilebaye doesn't lie. We all know that Ceec runs with speculations and unproven conclusions. Make I hear Ilebaye side.

That's how they said said Ilebaye took Soma's drink that Alex kept meaning the said drink was Ilebaye's drink that Alex didn't let her drink as she already had some cans.

I didn't hear IIebaye name though, and from Venita's response I don't think they 100% sure of who took the foundation its just speculation.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2023
kowema:
Hahahaha
Ilebaye na premium goat. grin
Criminologist true true.
Pere and Mercy tried to kiss, Ilebaye hindered them.
Mercy laments.
Mercy; Okay good night, let's go and sleep
Pere: I can't stand up
Mercy: Why?
Ilebaye: Cus his dick is hard.

I like how everyone is hustling the highlight. No be only Mercy go pack am like in PPD
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2023
QueenSindel:
My condolences love..This is more like a call to glory as he lived even more than the 70yrs given by the creator....may all that has been lost in ur family be replenished in double folds🙏

So you do pray with this same mouth you use to curse people....interesting!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2023
endure207:

Who else ?

She can be the only culprit.

I don't like doing tribal talk but truth be told most igala people I have meet behave like illebaye.(The ones I have meet ohhhhh,let nobody come for my head)

That lady is just acting true to their character,igala people can annoy you for Africa and they will act like you are after them because they are middle belt.

Last last Sha we go dey vote her dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:

May God be praised.

So sorry for your loss, may soul rest in peace.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2023
kowema:

That's how they said said Ilebaye took Soma's drink that Alex kept meaning the said drink was Ilebaye's drink that Alex didn't let her drink as she already had some cans.

Okay.......I pray kayode shows when venita goes to ask ilebaye about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2023
So u jst conclude dat it is ilebaye jst like dat, without any concrete evidence, na wa ooooo
Twoclans:

Who else ?

I don't like doing tribal talk but truth be told most igala people I have meet behave like illebaye.(The ones I have meet ohhhhh,let nobody come for my head)

That lady is just acting true to their character,igala people can annoy you for Africa and they will act like you are after them because they are middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2023
Playerz:
The VIP guests are already aware of Illebaye's rising profile. They've also concluded she's using subtle flirting to trend. After it was discovered she was not wearing her transmitter/mic in her convo with Neo, Shola loudly told her to pick her mic and go back to the staircase to recreate her content with Neo if she wants to trend. An indirect way of acknowledging what they've all deduced to be her strategy.
I'm not sure if WM preventing her returning to Neo was strategic or out of concern.
But Baye’s major highlights are not centered around men now…unlike mercy,Tolani,Venita,Angel and Kim.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2023
bunnae:

May God be praised.
May his soul rest peacefully.

Be strong.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Mercy sha hustling for highlights....still d highlights no gree cone
Everything seems so fake around her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2023
Twoclans:

Who else ?

There is no guarantee of who the culprit is, but trust CeeC to still bring it up. However, IIebaye is not one that spend hours doing make up though, but as the salon activity is going on we might get more clarity on the culprit.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Baye these babes dey whine you, no follow dem oh!

You are the star of the season kill dem there
My dear,Baye needs to be careful with Mercy and Cece because those two are not playing!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.