Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503046 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by cloud01ice: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
God please make them unlock the devil for seyi body this season too abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Venita keep shut. Ike pull that hair one more time. Allow the boy to give his opinion. Mercy asked him. Damn! Attention hugger.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
You cleverly avoided mentioning Khosi this time around after Dominique called you out 😂😂😂😂😂 we see where you cleverly fixed her in your epistle

Everyone knows kobosi's hypocritical manipulative behaviour na 😅 I still holler whenever I remembered Yemi telling her to be with Thabang and leave him alone but she wouldn't leave his bed alone and also wouldn't let him sleep in HOH room because of Nelisa in the HOH room. And after Yemi left, Thabang also asked her to be with Yemi out there and even ran away from her manipulation out there, even as he was the first to decode her manipulation and even nominated her before she lied to him about Yemi hating him.

Let me just say She at least tried her bit during task unlike the dumb Baye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy Ike has given you plenty signs that you shouldn’t mention Ade when Uriel is there but you’re not getting it. You still Dey talk Ade nko! Ade nko!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

Everyone knows kobosi's hypocritical manipulative behaviour na 😅 I still holler whenever I remembered Yemi telling her to be with Thabang and leave him alone but she wouldn't leave his bed alone and also wouldn't let him sleep in HOH room because of Nelisa in the HOH room. And after Yemi left, Thabang also asked her to be with Yemi out there and also ran away from her manipulation out there like Yemi did.

Let me just say She at least tried to help out during task unlike the dumb Baye.
😂 you really like yemi sha but give khosi a break it was just a game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol Ike said he want Ceecee
He dey play with fire and na him go suffer.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
The so called queen of highlights has become a delawood without a ship!
Lmao!
Tacha gave us highlights without exposing her body,dancing seductively or shipping herself with anyone!
A queen I once stanned!
As for whitemoney who fooled his housemates with his disgusting food and useless jokes,he has absolutely nothing to offer!
Both of them are useless and I hope none of them wins!
Pere should use Alex and Cece’s beef to his own advantage and bring out the General in him!
I’m glad he stopped licking Mercy’s ass…let him focus on the game cos he stands a chance of winning!
Cross should sit up and stop gossiping with Ike!
Angel should also sit up and bring back her slutty energy!
Meanwhile,I want to see Hermes and Beauty tomorrow night!

Let’s gooo

Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:
Alex really have gotten into Peres head.

She has.... and so soon lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂 you really like yemi sha but give khosi a break it was just a game.

A manipulative game? In reality, she would get her ass in jail!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

A manipulative game? In reality, she would get her ass in jail!
Jail for what exactly? You are very funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:
I love listening to Ike talk. He is a good narrator and can narrate the most uncomfortable gist in the most adorable manner.

Funnily enough, you'd never call it gossip

It doesn't come off as gossip. He appears animated as he narrates the gist... laughing and having fun. No malice...in a very free spirited manner

I often find myself smiling with him... and looking funny while at it grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

If it didnt dey, it didn't dey.

Soma just lacks that little bit of whatever.
Some ladies can build him up sha. Look at AJ baby today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Jail for what exactly? You are very funny

For harassing someone in his bed while blackmailing and playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike is a stupid fellow exposing his alliance for no reason......

Thats what you think grin
You people have no idea the level of mind games being played there

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Yakahot:
Cece looking for Pere’s attention so bad. Does she think she can pit those two guys against each other?

She was not informed! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Davida33: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Geezeem:

She forgot we once had Saskay, her mate who behaved on the show lipsrsealed
Ike is smart, he is trying to be on the good side of all the Hms.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

For harassing someone in his bed while blackmailing and playing the victim.
😂 yemi was not just smart that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Nobody Papa dey feed anybody there! U sound like all these disgruntled poor civilians that are jealous of rich kids😁 Funnily these rich kids may even be more industrious and earning for themselves more than some of u from not well to do backgrounds🤪Finally no be them say make una papa no get money😁
My father was very rich though .... poverty is a word I can never relate with.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2023
I don't understand people saying this season is boring. The fun is in the convos. I've been grinning for like 40 minutes now listening to Ike, Venita, Soma & Mercy talk. Very entertaining stuff. The problem is hoping they'd be fighting or quarreling as your type of entertainment.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
😂 yemi was not just smart that's all.

Yemi is smart like he displayed on the show. He was just being nice. He could have sent her out of his bed for example. His niceness was turned against him and that was the height of it all.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

He was trying to form an alliance which is his own strategy.
It's already failing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
The so called queen of highlights has become a delawood without a ship!
Lmao!
Tacha gave us highlights without exposing her body,dancing seductively or shipping herself with anyone!
A queen I once stanned!
As for whitemoney who fooled his housemates with his disgusting food and useless jokes,he has absolutely nothing to offer!
Both of them are useless and I hope none of them wins!
Pere should use Alex and Cece’s beef to his own advantage and bring out the General in him!
I’m glad he stopped licking Mercy’s ass…let him focus on the game cos he stands a chance of winning!
Cross should sit up and stop gossiping with Ike!
Angel should also sit up and bring back her slutty energy!
Meanwhile,I want to see Hermes and Beauty tomorrow night!
And yet Mercy is still the favorite to win .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
I feel so happy seeing Ike and Mercy talking. Feels nostalgic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Ike Ike Ike...our guyyyyyyy grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

All na script. Don’t be stupid angry

How old are you?
Are you sure you should be here?

You are so uncouth!.... 🚶🚶🚶

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

My father was very rich though .... poverty is a word I can never relate with.
U don't sound like someone that came from riches though😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Soma na mumu guy oh. This guy don dey tell people say na 450 he put for wager
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Ok I like this conversation between Ike, soma, Venita and even Mercy angry
Lighthearted fun grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy and Ike are behaving like best friends
Mercy asked Ike what be thinks about her being with some guys in the house, he said Adekunle will scheme with her, whitemoney will give her peace of mind and food. Mercy doesn't like kiddwaya so no need. I forgot what they said about cross then
They stated asking Ike what he thinks about some girls in her house.

Mercy said she wants him to approve of her with guys and she must approve of him being with any girl if not she'll scatter everything.

I knew the fake quarrel they had earlier wouldn't last. They are too much alike to have real beef.

Ike said he would have liked Princess but she came in telling all the guys that she has a boyfriend and he can't move there again

Who sleeps in the bed next to Ike
He said that his type.

Ike says if ilebaye wins the show he won't be surprised but he can't let that happen. He has to win
Ike saying that he was talking to ilebaye outside the house but she left him on read for a week grin
Ike said ilebaye is too young for him.
Mercy said she if she sends you a message and you don't respond in 20 minutes she'll delete it because no one will say they left her on read. Venita agrees.

Venita is the number one shipper of Ike and Venita sha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:
I don't understand people saying this season is boring. The fun is in the convos. I've been grinning for like 40 minutes now listening to Ike, Venita, Soma & Mercy talk. Very entertaining stuff. The problem is hoping they'd be fighting or quarreling as your type of entertainment.
It isn't though.
It's already better than the last three seasons and it's not even a week yet.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Soma don realize putting up 450 of his coins was a stupid move. 😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Clement1111:

There is this Aura he gives out that doesn't attract the ladies in the house to him

Girls are attracted to bad boys, my Sommy is a good guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.