Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489209 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
firJ:
All the side side talks going on especially about strategy, I hope when Adekunle starts his own talk about others, y’all will still call it gist.
Na selective judgement I hate oo.
I ready for anybody that day..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Northkendal:
Soma na mumu guy oh. This guy don dey tell people say na 450 he put for wager

I think they were instructed that they can discuss after Saturday shopping hour.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:

You saw it too? 😂😔😂
the camera man needs to be suspended
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:
I love listening to Ike talk. He is a good narrator and can narrate the most uncomfortable gist in the most adorable manner.

Funnily enough, you'd never call it gossip

Ike's gists are always premium. They keep you abreast of hidden things going down in the house.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=124733342][/quote]

Hahahahaa my strategic lambo, pepper them 😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:
I think Mercy is rather accommodative towards the people she doesn't perceive as threat but will be planning her way against those she perceived as threat. I think she will likely perceive WM, Adekunle, Pere, Ceec, Alex and maybe Cross as threats. She's a good game reader. I would even say despite the fact that her anger towards Esther was related to Frood taking Esther from Mercy's Powerpuff group, it was also related to Esther doing well in tasks. That was when she started saying Esther was disrespectful while saying a lot of other stuff about Esther, albeit Frood et al already spoilt Esther's game with the victim card 😂

I didn't even think Mercy even believed Tacha was a threat at the beginning until towards the middle and she made her final bold move against Tacha in the end, even though Tacha also provoked her with the insult. She's a good game reader.

Speaking of Esther and the whole victim card, I remembered how Ike stole Esther's coins and made her cry because Frood told him that Esther rejected him while Frood continued to play the victim and cry 😂 Lol. I think Mercy later returned it back to Esther, although she was also part of the conspiracy, considering she also wanted Esther for Frood at the beginning but her conscience started judging her after seeing Esther cry thus she later returned Esther's coins 😂 In the end, it was same Frood who took Esther from their group after fighting with them and Mercy started talking about Esther's disrespect 😂

This is quite funny now 😅 but it wasn't funny at the time, considering Esther was made the villain unwarranted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Dear Dodonites..

Pls intercede for Doyin not to go near Adekunle for stupid talks…

That girl disgusts me so much..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2023
ebunchi:

Hahahahaa my strategic lambo, pepper them 😋
Lolgrin
Mercy ain’t winning shit!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec: she (Alex) is trying to get everything I have.

The thing: Tobi and Pere😂🤣😂

CeCe is so full of herself. She's really delusional like someone here called her earlier.
I think she's still a strong contender for the money as "we" seem to like and reward bad behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WorWorBoy: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec: she (Alex) is trying to get everything I have.

The thing: Tobi and Pere😂🤣😂
I have never seen anyone as toxic as this Ceec. The man wey go marry her, the lord is his strength,🤦 the lady no be am at all.🤷🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Dear Dodonites..

Pls intercede for Doyin not to go near Adekunle for stupid talks…

That girl disgusts me so much..
So this is true undecided Someone was telling me she went to meet Deks that they should talk the rubbish gal needs Deks forgiveness so bad and remember she has a crush on him too only that Allyson was faster than her lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I think Cece needs a psychologist and a psychiatrist!
Damn!
This girl is sick but some silly people find her entertaining!

I agree. The excuses I have seen people make for her is so annoying and I think she's a very strong contender for the money.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:
I love listening to Ike talk. He is a good narrator and can narrate the most uncomfortable gist in the most adorable manner.

Funnily enough, you'd never call it gossip
Ike Ike Ike my Guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lolgrin
In as much as Erica remains my GOAT,I wouldn’t want her to come back…let her enjoy her peace Abeg.grin
Na Beauty I want see tomorrow cos that one na beautiful werey wey fit Mercy and Cece!grin
Meaning u don't trust Erica enough not to rub u potty cheesy Beauty will be a great addition but e be like big brother dey vex for the disqualified housemates grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:

LOL. It's too early to rate it over the past 3 average seasons, but so far, it's started on a good note. I pray it gets better.
Yes my love 😍😍😍😍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
CeeC says my Oba Waya Smells yummy🥰

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Ike really switched it up since yesterday night with his planned pranks and gists abi na gossip. He has also read Ilebaye's strategy and threat well. This is how it should be.

Na Neo I dey wait for. Allstars shouldn't have delawoods.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:
Ike really switched it up since yesterday night with his planned pranks and gists abi na gossip. He has also read Ilebaye's strategy and threat well. This is how it should be.

Na Neo I dey wait for. Allstars shouldn't have delawoods.
Na for house Neo go plan his own😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
CeeC says my Oba Waya Smells yummy🥰

All your faves smell goodwink. Yesterday Pere said the same about Deks and was asking him about his Cologne. I also used style to check out online the brand Deks replied with.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Na for house Neo go plan his own😁

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Without Erica in the house Kiddwaya looks lost.

Like an isolated Pork

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Like an isolated Pork

Kiddwaya isn't fat.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

All your faves smell goodwink. Yesterday Pere said the same about Deks and was asking him about his Cologne. I also used style to check out online the brand Deks replied with.
Shouldn't they smell good?

Aren't they celebrities?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
So this is true undecided Someone was telling me she went to meet Deks that they should talk the rubbish gal needs Deks forgiveness so bad and remember she has a crush on him too only that Allyson was faster than her lol
Not sure she has gone to meet him,she’s still planning..
D goat was even saying that she knows Adekunle wants dem to speak but he feels she will snub him..small yansh wey dey shake

Let her 0.5% percents starts interceding on her behalf cos it won’t end well with her if she creates any stupid narrative again..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

Wow I am the happiest Mama at the moment😍 They both are giving me premium joy and i can't even drop any grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2023
Never knew Neo can cook. Why doesn't he cook more often then? It might also be a strategy for him to go far in the game. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Geezeem:

She forgot we once had Saskay, her mate who behaved on the show lipsrsealed

Oh please! Is this show now about morality? The ones that you guys have been crowning winners over the years, how well did they behave? The Saskay that you are talking about, please what was her highlight on the show? The ones that behaved well, na them una dey first pursue go house.

Like or hate her, Ilebaye is adding dynamics to the show more than many of them there. She is one of the major topics among the housemates and even the among the viewers. The girl is trending both inside and outside the house and that's the content the show needs, if not, the show will be a borefest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Grim reality. The guy is eager to please. He shouldn't have massaged Angel when she refused to pay him. The guy is really a 'nice' guy with zero confidence despite of his good looks.

Wait oh, I watched them having that massage conversation earlier this morning. So Soma still went ahead to massage Angel even after she refused to pay him? 😳😳

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Zudd:
Ceec - He (Pere) used 2 call me everyday

Doyin - That means it was neva serious cus how then can he switch so fast

Ceec - He's tryng 2 get bck at me. Everythng he did wit her (Alex) is jst 2 make me feel how he felt whn I was wit Cross

If delusional was a person
Ceec and lamba nah conjoined twins!
Just the same way she said Alex pushed her in the bathroom and she did nothing!
Now she is saying Pere calls her everyday as as how? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Shouldn't they smell good?

Aren't they celebrities?

Well, some smell gooder than others.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Like an isolated Pork
Haha U are really hurt Multichoice rejected ur inexistent Ozoemena for My Super Sexy Spotless thick Super Star Oba Waya that his eatable ass even smells better than ur Ozoemena with a horrible breath🤪 reason Nene never kissed him till date😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Grim reality. The guy is eager to please. He shouldn't have massaged Angel when she refused to pay him. The guy is really a 'nice' guy with zero confidence despite of his good looks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.