Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490131 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2023
I would never understand human beings who can't share their opinions without throwing insults.

Wotowotoman you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Not sure she has gone to meet him,she’s still planning..
D goat was even saying that she knows Adekunle wants dem to speak but he feels she will snub him..small yansh wey dey shake

Let her 0.5% percents starts interceding on her behalf cos it won’t end well with her if she creates any stupid narrative again..

I have actually watched her call Adekunle twice to discuss but Deks snubbed her. No time to waste on unprofitable ventures.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I disagree with you on this.
Ozo is a perfect example of a good guy and Dorathy was attracted to him.Even Erica had a crush on him but she was with Kidd.
Nengi liked him but didn’t want to offend her sponsor outside the house,so she played hard to get while trying to get Kidd’s attentiongrin
It depends on the guy’s aura and carriage which Soma clearly lacks!
I don’t even like his energy!

ok
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:
Just saw Uriel in her thong before Kayode shaparly removed the camera from her. Amazing ass.

Aswear!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Ujay01:

I agree. The excuses I have seen people make for her is so annoying and I think she's a very strong contender for the money.
People seem to like toxic ladies in reality shows but deep down,they wouldn’t want to have a daughter or wife like them!
I don’t think she’ll win because Mercy’s there to split up her votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2023
COOL10:

Wait oh, I watched them having that massage conversation earlier this morning. So Soma still went ahead to massage Angel even after she refused to pay him? 😳😳
Yes. What do you expect from a simp? Thank God that I'm not a fan of the guy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

I have actually watched her call Adekunle twice to discuss but Deks snubbed her. No time to waste on unprofitable ventures.
Exactly👌🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy's dress, makeup, hair and shape are giving this morning. Effortlessly hot!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear!

For someone her age, she takes good care of her body.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Nah wa ohh....
Somebody go write epistle then still come quote am with more epistles.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Yes my love 😍😍😍😍

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Nwamazi8:
As a WM fan I'm not opposed to him actually getting evicted, was and will always be a huge fan of his but he just seems too one-dimensional for someone I expected to come up with a better game plan than just colonizing the kitchen and making recycled jokes...seems at this point it's just him reverting to "see finish" strategy of cooking and insha Allah vibes.

There's a popular saying, if it ain't broken, don't change it

I see nothing wrong with what he's doing, if your strategy made you win then why not use it again?

What's the guarantee a new strategy would be better for him?

Cmon let's be logical

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Meaning u don't trust Erica enough not to rub u potty cheesy Beauty will be a great addition but e be like big brother dey vex for the disqualified housemates grin
I know Erica has learnt from her mistakes and she’ll do exploits or probably win the show but I don’t want her to come back cos she’s doing better outside…as long as Kidd is in that house,she won’t concentrate!
As for Beauty,she is the only chick that can unseat Mercy and Cece in that house cos she’s beautiful,sexy,boogie,crazy,a little bit toxic,fashionable and entertaining!
She left barely 2 weeks and she even overshadowed the so called winner.
I don’t think biggy is angry with disqualified housemates or they are excepted.Tacha is the only ex disqualified housemate that multichoice wouldn’t want to ever deal with cos she constantly badmouths them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2023
One egbon is toasting himself with his multiple accounts. ROTFLMAO.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Not sure she has gone to meet him,she’s still planning..
D goat was even saying that she knows Adekunle wants dem to speak but he feels she will snub him..small yansh wey dey shake

Let her 0.5% percents starts interceding on her behalf cos it won’t end well with her if she creates any stupid narrative again..
She won't even dare! Someone that her soul is still on fire with what Islanders did to her cheesy Deks completely ignoring her keeps her soul bleeding😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Frank65:

Oh please! Is this show now about morality? The ones that you guys have been crowning winners over the years, how well did they behave? The Saskay that you are talking about, please what was her highlight on the show? The ones that behaved well, na them una dey first pursue go house.

Like or hate her, Ilebaye is adding dynamics to the show more than many of them there. She is one of the major topics among the housemates and even the among the viewers. The girl is trending both inside and outside the house and that's the content the show needs, if not, the show will be a borefest.

Did you even read the post trail or understand the context under which I mentioned Saskay?

Please keep it moving
No one said the show is a moral one
You are having this discussion with the wrong person
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Frank65:

Oh please! Is this show now about morality? The ones that you guys have been crowning winners over the years, how well did they behave? The Saskay that you are talking about, please what was her highlight on the show? The ones that behaved well, na them una dey first pursue go house.

Like or hate her, Ilebaye is adding dynamics to the show more than many of them there. She is one of the major topics among the housemates and even the among the viewers. The girl is trending both inside and outside the house and that's the content the show needs, if not, the show will be a borefest.

What highlight is that? Aside being dumb and entitled while playing the victim after being chased out from several guys' bed?

Anyone can go to anyone's bed and proceed to play the victim after being chased out. Abeg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

Has he found his stolen coins?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Ike is not BBN material. He'd thrive well in BBUSA format where his scheming skills would take him far. He's meticulous and calculative, and emotional viewers might come for him.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:
Ike really switched it up since yesterday night with his planned pranks and gists abi na gossip. He has also read Ilebaye's strategy and threat well. This is how it should be.

Na Neo I dey wait for. Allstars shouldn't have delawoods.
Uncovering and exposing other peoples strategies is a dumb idea!
Do your own and let others do theirs!grin
Even if you uncover other peoples game plan,sabotage it…just like Pere did to whitemoney!
That’s content!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I know Erica has learnt from her mistakes and she’ll do exploits or probably win the show but I don’t want her to come back cos she’s doing better outside…as long as Kidd is in that house,she won’t concentrate!
As for Beauty,she is the only chick that can unseat Mercy and Cece in that house cos she’s beautiful,sexy,boogie,crazy,a little bit toxic,fashionable and entertaining!
She left barely 2 weeks and she even overshadowed the so called winner.
I don’t think biggy is angry with disqualified housemates or they are excepted.Tacha is the only ex disqualified housemate that multichoice wouldn’t want to ever deal with cos she constantly badmouths them.
Don't u think Tacha is making it more difficult for the other disqualified housemates with her silly rants!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:
Without Erica in the house Kiddwaya looks lost.

Like an isolated Pork
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

People seem to like toxic ladies in reality shows but deep down,they wouldn’t want to have a daughter or wife like them!

I thought you are in this WhatsApp group or you have left? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2023
garfield1:

Has he found his stolen coins?

Dont know if he has.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Yes. What do you expect from a simp? Thank God that I'm not a fan of the guy.

I like the guy but he keeps letting me down. Seyi and Ade advised him the other day but apparently he didn't listen well enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Frank65:

Saskay behaved quite well and still got fans but I agree with you about illebaye adding dynamics to the show and gaining momentum/fans.
People will like or hate you no matter what you do!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Uncovering and exposing other peoples strategies is a dumb idea!
Do your own and let others do theirs!grin
Even if you uncover other peoples game plan,sabotage it…just like Pere did to whitemoney!
That’s content!

I think Ike has some pranks up his sleeves. He doesnt plan to be a mere chit-chat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Which Vawulence his Chief Simp Ozoemena isn't in any way better off😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
COOL10:

I like the guy but he keeps letting me down. Seyi and Ade advised him the other day but apparently he didn't listen well enough.
That is his cup of ☕.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You stanned :
Tacha
Erica
Angel

You really need to sit this one out. 😁

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
It could be true say Soma village people have decided not to free him in life cos nobody get time to simp again😁The game has advanced way beyond that for both the Males and Females!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Don't u think Tacha is making it more difficult for the other disqualified housemates with her silly rants!!
She’s only making it difficult for herself,not other disqualified housemates.
Beauty is still loyal to the brand..that’s why they gave her an award for the best dressed in AMVCAgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.