Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464082 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cee-C bitter oooooooo.

Cross dan enter am.......entitled Egbere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Well ........Adekunle have a choice to make at this point.

Women are emotional beings.......they pass aggression alot.

If he can't take it then he should just back out now.

Humans are generally emotional, so, it’s not peculiar to Venita. What I frown at is the pattern of her aggression, she does the transfer whenever Ade is up for eviction which gives an impression of a sinister motive. I support Adenita but when there’s a repeated habit forming a pattern, there’s need to call for caution.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
According to Ceec, Cross is her ex friend but she expected him to pick her. Wahala...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
garfield1:

What about leaving her now
He has come this far, let him complete the marathon.

If he leaves her now, shippers will turn on him and those people are a very unreasonable bunch. He should stay the course, the best time to have left her was in Week 4, anything after and they will turn on him.

Let him stay the course, but post show, make all man go their way abeg. He cannot deal with such an insufferable individual.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cee-C bitter oooooooo.

She isn't stopping anytime soon.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yuneehk:
According to Ceec, Cross is her ex friend but she expected him to pick her. Wahala...

She no even know where she dey for this life.

Ex-friend, but he should still pick you how?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SmileAndSeek: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
But she can not pardon her ex-friend to win immunity when she was the tie breaker between cross and angel... Always feeling funky
Yuneehk:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Seunomobo:

Guys sef dey get breasts too now, anyways I'm a female and coincidentally my hubby's name too is Mayowa grin grin

Fitzmayowa, are you sure this isn't your wife

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
tng:

This is too good to be true. BUT if na so this would be the biggest upset of the BBN series.
It’s a false narrative o,please vote Baye cos she’s at the bottom of the polls!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ceec is right on cross

Kim came and cross looseguard everybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cee-C bitter oooooooo.

She likes Cross but she’s pretending.
No wonder she fought Baye and still hates her because of that romantic kiss they shared!
Lmao!
Na her Bad character dey pursue men from her.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Fitzmayowa, are you sure this isn't your wife

You don know my gender abi I'm non binary gender fluid.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Alphagan:

Humans are generally emotional, so, it’s not peculiar to Venita. What I frown at is the pattern of her aggression, she does the transfer whenever Ade is up for eviction which gives an impression of a sinister motive. I support Adenita but when there’s a repeated habit forming a pattern, there’s need to call for caution.

Well stop following what people say.

This things are normal.........Men handle emotions better.

Most men don't like staying at home with there wives......cos of fights.
Co existing isn't essy...........Adekunle just have a choice to make at this point.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why is CeeC angry She expects Cross to be following her everywhere abi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
For being good to Doyin, for caring for Cross in a way that is so brotherly, I am giving all my available DSTV votes to Whitemoney…

Good guy📌

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
CeeC should carry her yeye friendship enter canal, I don't understand this unnecessary shout about friendship wey no get meaning......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
God deliver us from CeeC bitters ooooo.

Pere next....

Waiting for Adekunle turn.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You don know my gender abi I'm non binary gender fluid.....cheesy grin cheesy

You're a man, I'm 1 billion percent sure!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
For being good to Doyin, for caring for Cross in a way that is so brotherly, I am giving all my available DSTV votes to Whitemoney…

Good guy📌

God bless you.

WMG please let's continue voting for our Mazi.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Good guy📌

Ahhhhhhhhh
Ma'am, please give small to Ilebaye na, just small tintini

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
ohiz2007:
Whitemoney gang
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Season wey woman don win already...😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Adekunle next..........

Courtesy CeeC bitters.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

OMG!!!!
I know Virgin Bra now!
I even bought some stuff from him because of his huge support for Tacha that year.
I might have forgotten about Oyin but that name sounds familiar.
I’m so happy to hear this because Baye needs all the support she can get!
May God bless them!
Do you know that phynation dragged phyna when she asked them to vote for Doyin and Adekunle?
Lmao!
Even Tacha sef collect wotowoto from Titans,that’s why they stopped posting Baye…kwa kwa kwa!
By the grace of God,many more people will support Baye and she’ll definitely win the show!
I never go Phyna page for weeks so I didn't know but I saw her post famzing Ilebaye under Ilebaye's page on Sunday.

Amen oo. I pray she wins. I am begging for votes. cheesy
This show should do and end all of us don try for voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ilebaye next

Courtesy CeeC bitters
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
safarigirl:

He has come this far, let him complete the marathon.

If he leaves her now, shippers will turn on him and those people are a very unreasonable bunch. He should stay the course, the best time to have left her was in Week 4, anything after and they will turn on him.

Let him stay the course, but post show, make all man go their way abeg. He cannot deal with such an insufferable individual.

What can the shippers do? Don't forget they are primarily fans of other mates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Has anyone seen Adekunle shade Cee c
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
garfield1:

No sir,Ade is top three.ade is stronger than mercy from all my calcu and judging from your wailing
This man
Which kind yarn be this
How many votes have you given Adekunle so far ?
Shey Na your 200 web votes or 2500 App votes make Ade strong pass am??

You are here talking about one yeye calculation....

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Good guy📌

Thank you Eeghe🥺🥺

We appreciate this
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
So na foundation matter na him make CeeC nominate IIebaye.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ceec's DS, Anger, Anger, Anger.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
People supporting CeeC…. How does it feel having such an uncouth and vile human as a favourite?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Biko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.