Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464134 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
So na foundation matter na him make CeeC nominate IIebaye.....cheesy grin cheesy
this Cee c dey muzz me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jen96:
our baby. 😭😭😭.. It broke me when she really thought she is leaving yesterday. Babe nor know we dey for her
Me too…I really felt bad for her.
She no know say she be their mama for that house!
Lmao!
If only she knew how strong she is,she’ll be sleeping 24hrs until the very last day!
Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
Has anyone seen Adekunle shade Cee c

Have never seen him do that.......the same reason why she hate cross now is the same reason she hate Adekunle.

Jealousy.........she no get man.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Seunomobo:

If Baye wasn't up, would have voted Alex but as it is...

Baye has completely fooled me with pity theatrics and I stan her with my full chest and Breast sef grin grin grin grin
Giddem!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
tongue
Amya:
Angel's switch in this game is the biggest I've seen in the history of big brother.

The babe went from acting like they forced her to come to house and almost asking for voluntary exit to becoming a major schemer in the game. I never saw that shift coming

She said Mercy literally begged her to come to house. She also said that no nigga in the house was worth her time as none of them could give her 20M for business. She called them broke boys and ridiculing them at every turn. This is the same babe that has been with Soma in a ship for weeks, using the L word liberally and not caring that Soma is not necessary rich. It could be all be a game though,

Her switch still has my head spinning.

The way she's also scrambling to control the votes while annoying to watch is international level gameplay.

I'm impressed.
The truth about Angel is that She know the money is not hers..And others know as well.

When it is time, she will leave.

Lastly, she is the guys lady..She mingles more.

If I am in the house, I wont even remember she is there.

The target ladies are Ceec, Mercy and Alex.
Angel no reach..

Ilebaye no doubt the favorite to win by majority, in the house she is an easy pick for nomination.

Just like Angel was in SYE.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
charzyh2:
this Cee c dey muzz me grin grin
😂😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Haaa ..Baye tribe ,,,Hope we are not jonzing bayi...
Wat are you doing dis morning....Early morning voting are very important....
Oya tell a frnd to tell a frnd
Vote Ilebaye
Our small 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
The David of Bbnaija allstars
Our Genzzzzzz Baddddiieee

VOTE ILEBAYE AGGRESSIVELY...

GOD BLESS YOU
🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

grin grin grin Your girl is doing well. Don't worry.
Whoever told you that has lied to you…please dash her small votes.
Abeg now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
For being good to Doyin, for caring for Cross in a way that is so brotherly, I am giving all my available DSTV votes to Whitemoney…

Good guy📌

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nah so so boy full Cee C head
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
CeeC didn’t put up housemates strategically but cos she’s vengeful. Okay oh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
At this point, anything Venita says, He is right. Adekunle needs to learn how to be more submissive 🤣🤣🤣
Kwa kwa kwa
Submissive?grin
Lmao!
Venita’s the only weapon fashioned against Adekunle and if he doesn’t separate himself from her toxicity,he’ll crash!
He’s just lucky that he has a loyal fanbase,if not he’d have ended up like Whitemoney!grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Whoever told you that has lied to you…please dash her small votes.
Abeg now

Fear God
Baye is safe
Almost everyone is giving her millions of votes...

Dash Deks your small votes 🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Ahhhhhhhhh
Ma'am, please give small to Ilebaye na, just small tintini

🙉
I na ha achom okwu, hmmmm
(You are looking for my trouble o)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Abeg this drink still dey inside diary room?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=125745378][/quote]

Na votes I waste, not my blessings🤷🏾‍♀️
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Giddem!grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yabsun:
CeeC didn’t put up housemates strategically but cos she’s vengeful. Okay oh
She’s so spiteful and bitter!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
Nah so so boy full Cee C head
For somebody that claims not to care for them, that says she doesn't "see them", she talks about them so so much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cece na one bitter dwaft cha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Threebear:

Lol as things stand now , he's going home even if just two people are leaving 😁😁😁
No Joy...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Fear God
Baye is safe

Baye needs more votes unlik Adekunle who’s already benefiting from alliancesgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Fear God
Baye is safe

We don't just want her safe, we want her saved with a bragging percentage..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

Na votes I waste, not my blessings🤷🏾‍♀️
tongue
I love you though.
You fight till the end ...that's a winner's mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
CeeC is a bitter fellow.....Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Her dairy session has been about almost all the boys in the house from Pere to cross, BBD, Neo...
Yuneehk:

For somebody that claims not to care for them, that says she doesn't "see them", she talks about them so so much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
I think adekunle is the most brainy Guy in BBN. I like people who are really smart without being geeky.

Another person is this guy in “sYE “ that calls himself a polymath( I don forget him name) make I browse am

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Seunomobo:

We don't just want her safe, we want her saved with a bragging percentage..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fair then
Una welldone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jessewizy:
Abeg this drink still dey inside diary room?

Like 2 bottles still remain, e go soon finish. Big brother still dey drink o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Geezeem:
If you are a real Patriot, you will be observant this week and either vote wisely or seat it out

Pere will be up next week, you want him to survive with whomever he stands with

THINK!

Have you observed that nobody is calling him nurse Eliza or military nurse again this week, i mean until Thursday night?

They need your votes but HATE your fave

Anyway do you lipsrsealed

As for me, I am Voting Pere's friend Neo

Not just cos they are friends, the guy lights up our Thursday and Saturday parties

VOTE NEO ENERGY

🚶🚶🚶

Nne, I am not voting anyone this week, I would have voted for that nwakwuda ceec, but the she nominated Pere, so I withdraw.

I am waiting for Thursday to come when toyboy and anaconda people will resume their duties. For now 👀👀👀 grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
At this point, anything Venita says, He is right. Adekunle needs to learn how to be more submissive 🤣🤣🤣

Lol, God of Adekunle no sleep abeg 😁

To continue to have Kuku for your trolling pleasure, dash him small votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye needs more votes unlik Adekunle who’s already benefiting from alliancesgrin

Walai
Heaven is far from you 😭

No alliance o
As Venita dey do anyhow inside the house, Her fans unicorns/Vendragons are also doing their own ..they are voting neo and CeeC

😤

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.