Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470634 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I think adekunle is the most brainy Guy in BBN. I like people who are really smart without being geeky.

Another person is this guy in “sYE “ that calls himself a polymath( I don forget him name) make I browse am

Yerins

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ceec would try to mend her relationship with Cross. She doesn't even think he nominated her.

She will never speak to Pere again and there could be a possibility he nominated her which is untrue.

If she finds out Cross did, that revenge she is looking for, she go double am grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
How can you nominate someone because of Wipes and foundation?
Tueh!
Yet her fans keep saying that she has a good heart!
Good heart kee you dia!
Bitter dwarf!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125743100][/quote]

Kwa kwa kwa. Your likeness for me is too much. I accept it. Chop kiss. Mwah!

Also vote Kunle while at it. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
How come whitemoney fell off and mercy didn't?
They are both the same to me in terms of gameplay this season..
So why only him?.. Chai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrBroke:

Yerins

Yes, thank you.. yerins.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Yes, thank you.. yerins.
Baba leave all those matters

Na to vote Adekunle be the Koko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Alphagan:

Humans are generally emotional, so, it’s not peculiar to Venita. What I frown at is the pattern of her aggression, she does the transfer whenever Ade is up for eviction which gives an impression of a sinister motive. I support Adenita but when there’s a repeated habit forming a pattern, there’s need to call for caution.
I agree
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Baba leave all those matters

Na to vote Adekunle be the Koko

No worries bro.
I can’t miss that 👍🏽

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's true oh. Doyin and WM fought outside the house but came in and later became so cordial that he was feeding her from whatever he cooked.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I think adekunle is the most brainy Guy in BBN. I like people who are really smart without being geeky.

Another person is this guy in “sYE “ that calls himself a polymath( I don forget him name) make I browse am

Yerins.Adekune is not romantically smart

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
I hope Ilebaye wins this money if she is close to it and not that bitter confused dwarf

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Munzy14:
tongue
The truth about Angel is that She know the money is not hers..And others know as well.

When it is time, she will leave.

Lastly, she is the guys lady..She mingles more.

If I am in the house, I wont even remember she is there.

The target ladies are Ceec, Mercy and Alex.
Angel no reach..

Ilebaye no doubt the favorite to win by majority, in the house she is an easy pick for nomination.

Just like Angel was in SYE.

Come next week, when Neo, whitemoney and hopefully Alex are evicted, the house would fear Baye, even Baye won't believe her eyes and would be in total awe of her survival.
The following week when she equally survives eviction, it might be very tough & brutal for her cos it might dawn on her major competitors that she might win and I think they'll do everything possible to get rid of her ..

We Watch....🧐🧐🧐🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Seunomobo:

Come next week, when Neo, whitemoney and hopefully Alex are evicted, the house would fear Baye, even Baye won't believe her eyes and would be in total awe of her survival.
The following week when she equally survives eviction, it might be very tough & brutal for her cos it might dawn on her major competitors that she might win and I think they'll do everything possible to get rid of her ..

We Watch....🧐🧐🧐🧐

The target would be on Adekunle though if he survives.. the "top girls" already hates his gut

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Keep voting WHITEMONEY aggressively cool

Our money is still super WHITE 💰💰💰💰

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Whitemoney in his diary session right now says he didn't expect to last this long, he thought he would leave 3 weeks in so to last till 8th week he's grateful
I'm glad we were able to give you that whitemoney 🙏
Trying to give you the 9th week too🙏

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SmileAndSeek: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mercy na woman
White na man
Mercenaries and Mercy wan prove to their main rival that are win no be fluke
Whitemonry has no rival to prove anything too
Zoroaster:
So why only him?.. Chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
ambassadorgozie hope you are pumping the votes for WHITEMONEY. Those judging ODOGWU due to the little scars he sustained after a failed coup will get a better understanding on Sunday.

I don't have much time for explanations. I'm back to the polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
For being good to Doyin, for caring for Cross in a way that is so brotherly, I am giving all my available DSTV votes to Whitemoney…

Good guy📌
Of course, we know why you chose to waste your vote grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

The wasn't criticism..

To be honest no one can take such comments.......even doyin herself can't take half of what she said.

Ilebaye didn't even said a quarter of that to doyin before she started slandering her all over the house.
That was a destructive criticism and no one can take such including you.

E be like say u be venita fan...shift one place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
For being good to Doyin, for caring for Cross in a way that is so brotherly, I am giving all my available DSTV votes to Whitemoney…

Good guy📌

e No good o
na me first beg you for vote o 😥

You Dey give whitemoney wey go still carry last. na wa for you o 😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Seunomobo:

We Watch....🧐🧐🧐🧐
Do you know Alex is stronger than Ceec currently
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rose020897:

The target would be on Adekunle though if he survives.. the "top girls" already hates his gut

Adekunle was a top 5 in his season, Baye was a third week evictee, if Baye survives two consecutive evictions before finals and the housemates are smart as they claim, their focus should be on Baye and not Kunle

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ceec behaves like she's asexual but it appears she's attracted to Cross romantically even if not openly displayed. In her DS, a little tinge of envy and jealousy crept to the surface when she was discussing Kim and Illebaye.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Zoroaster:
So why only him?.. Chai
Grace differs.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jay16:
Do you know Alex is stronger than Ceec currently

A big Amen to this.
I want to believe she is.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by joeyrayroy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

God bless you.

WMG please let's continue voting for our Mazi.

Gave him all my 850 votes yesterday.. I wish him all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

And you've conveniently not seen the Doyin she mentioned there, that thing you're trying to say, you're the chief culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
davodyguy:

I never understand this wasting votes thing . We are expected to vote our favs which would differ from person to person and that’s what I suppose everyone is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mercenaries,Vote Mercy Eke. You know she has no one to pity her like the head of pity gang

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
moneyest:
Keep voting WHITEMONEY aggressively cool

Our money is still super WHITE 💰💰💰💰

Let them know😤

Cruisetopiavp
Jesswizzy

Take note
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
tng:

I never understand this wasting votes thing . We are expected to vote our favs which would differ from person to person and that’s what I suppose everyone is doing.
You're right.

It's like Peter Obi Vs Omoyele Sowore in an election.

Who do you think would win?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.