Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1484539 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adesquare2(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
If one is not watching live and just sly on this thread for update, you will just hate people unnecessarily. Where is the entitlement and pity from all Ilebaye said. She even acknowledged her wrong and said she met with Doyin whenever she feels she is down to ask if she is okay.

What she said about CeeC is also valid. She said anytime anything happens, she makes her feel she has 100% of the blame which is true. Even said Mercy was saying something good about her yesterday but she still found a way to disagree with Mercy. You might not like the girl, she might even not win but make una calm down abeg.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Mercy has won before, she has money. She has businesses, properties scattered over Lagos. She can afford anything she wants. She said it yesterday that the only reason she wants to win again is just to prove a point that her winning wasn't a fluke! She also said one time that her boyfriend is a million and can give her that 120m without batting an eye! So why should we make her win again.

Ilebaye has no money, has been living with her parents cos she couldn't afford to pay rent. She can't even afford good clothes, most of the nice things she wear in the house are borrowed from Mercy . Even make ups na Ceec she borrow from. Last season didn't favour her as she left early and couldn't get one single deal. Most people already forgotten her till God of second chance located and made her a potential winner. So why you no want make she win? If she wins, with a good management she will put that money to good use unlike Mercy that will use hers to do another bbl and inject more fillers to her face.

Live and let's live is the golden rule of life.
If you don chop before, allow another person to chop. Vote Ilebaye, vote pity geng

She borrows from Alex too.

These people are just crying because no be their fave Nigerians support this year.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
U no dey play the game and u dey big brother.. commmon!! Dey go huz na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jessewizy:
Chai my Baye is scared. You don win already.
Likeeee. Baby girl literally thinks she’s home already and some people are shouting entitled, how??

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Estellie:
What’s the entitlement everyone is nagging about?? Y’all just hate the girl necessarily.
Are you surprised?
Lmao!
She’s a threat to them and they can’t believe how Baye of yesterday overtook their faves!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
vanvick247:

Me sef I don port leave WM since before he even came for this AllStars o. Na spicy Atarodo dey on board now.

🤣🤣We move o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Illebaye wetin you Dey talk since sef? Abeg I don tire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Ilebaye Biko cry remain small for Adekunle..
Ade u need to cry in that diary room.we need voters..
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Giel:

She borrows from Alex too.

These people are just crying because no be their fave Nigerians support this year.
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:
This Whitemoney sef..
How did I vote for this guy in his season..I swear no be clear eyes..

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Sweet Doc, she's Biggie's last born but she will grow. Please vote for her😥. She loves your Dodo.
Infact, the two times she has cried in the diary room is because of Doyin😥😥😭😭😭.
Help her Doc.

Ilebaye was beastly to Doyin sha…ungrateful, entitled, unkind, unfeeling and disloyal. Not my tribe…she actually isolated her supposed friend with the other HMs, someone who bought her fights🤦🏾‍♀️
Her narration of the whole Venita ish also confirms it.
I will not vote for her sha.
I don’t care about making winners✋🏾

Vote Whitemoney🙄 tongue

Okay she is still young and has many years to be better
This is hard for me to acknowledge, but, she is really young and I will cut her some slack.
I don’t even dislike herrr

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Where do all this new Baye fans come from. I'm just seeing new monikers every secpnd. Bandwagoners will bandwagon I suppose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ilebaye says she's already packing her load seeing that the line up is too strong.Truly its a brutal line up

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Na because of her tears gan gan that's why I dey vote am

She's so scared She's going home, if only she knows grin grin

I'm beginning to like her already

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:
To whom it may concern, Ilebaye didn't take Ceec's foundation. Ceec asked her and she said no.
Next thing Ceec carried the matter to announce from pillar to post in her usual painting someone black style. Alex said she asked Ilebaye and Ilebaye said she used Alex's foundation. Ilebaye doesn't lie plix.

On the flip side, please vote for her, she will use the 120M to set up a foundation factory and employ Ceec as an brand ambassador 😥😥😭.

Same Baye who admitted to Ceec that she took it but was waiting for Ceec to calm down first? She didn't even apologize to Ceec sef.

She felt no remorse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Are you surprised?
Lmao!
She’s a threat to them and they can’t believe how Baye of yesterday overtook their faves!
Exactly!! Good thing their hate is bringing more supporters for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
Where do all this new Baye fans come from. I'm just seeing new monikers every secpnd. Bandwagoners will bandwagon I suppose.

Yes oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

I thought you always did
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:
This Whitemoney sef..
How did I vote for this guy in his season..I swear no be clear eyes..

You ended up saying nothing. This white money sef?

Kindly tell me what he did now? What's his offence?

Some of you here are senseless.

I ask again, what did WM do you animals?

WM has been good to all housemates, why the hate?

Your hatred won't change the fact that he's a former winner.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Yes oooo

From Ike to Baye? Omo you disappoint me abeg. Is it a must to support a bandwagon favorite?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fairdamsel:

U go follow me for back, this week or next😁😁

My brother me and you no get quanta.......nah only you waka cone for this one ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Let it be known that Ilebaye cried & vented in her diary session without Insulting or demonising anyone and without forming self righteousness!!
GROWTH!!
🔥🔥🌶

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

I thought you always did
I've not voted anyone this year
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Please vote for her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

You ended up saying nothing. This white money sef?

Kindly tell me what he did now? What's his offence?

Some of you here are senseless.

I ask again, what did WM do you animals?

WM has been good to all housemates, why the hate?

Your hatred won't change the fact that he's a former winner.

This one don vex. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

Bandwagon is always mob filled with headless chicken.

70% of them don't even watch the show.....lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ilebaye, cry very well ooo, use style collect pity Vote....120m no be joke!! grin cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

From Ike to Baye? Omo you disappoint me abeg. Is it a must to support a bandwagon favorite?
Jealousy!!!
Kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

It is a must....Leave me alone.

Ilebaye for the money!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:
Ilebaye, cry very well ooo, use style collect pity Vote....120m no be joke!! angry
Yes o!
If others can cry for pity,why can’t she?grin
I feel like she’s not even crying enough!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bandwagon is always mob filled with headless chicken.

70% of them don't even watch the show.....lol

They're not real fans of the show I'm sure. Plus they're dumb asses with a herd mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

It is a must....Leave me alone.

Ilebaye for the money!!!!
No be to shout Baye for the money o,you don vote abi you dey catch cruise?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Vires and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.