Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503912 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ilebaye:I want to enjoy this week, I need ice cream, massage, body rub, red wine and movie night.

Biggie: Would you also love a personal chef cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye, special friend or sugar daddy? Talk true?

Ilebaye is a virgin plix.
Infact, the reason the guys cancelled her for ship was because she mentioned she was a virgin. Including our boy Ike. Some of the guys expressed they don't want any ship that won't benefit them *toto*. I remember the day Ike said he has cancelled her from his shipping plans as nothing go sup.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pillar12:
Ilebaye - I'd love to have an ice cream, Massage, Red wine and a movie night because i don't know what might happen on Sunday and i just want to enjoy throughout this week.

Big brother - Do you also want a personal chef?

Savage From BB

very nonsense talk
Sharap!
Cece asked for something similar and I didn’t see any criticism from you!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

I've not voted anyone this year

You did not address the kweshion sha
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Monzze:
Call it Bandwagon or whatever you like. e good 😹

it has always been bandwagon for the winners

if na your fave get the massive love and support Baye is getting, you go gree say na bandwagon??

una go dey alright in few weeks time

Don't mind them, very senseless people.

Bandwagon has always won the show, why should her own be different
Miracle
Efe
Laycon
Mercy
Whitemoney
Phyna are all bandwagon winners.

Let Ilebaye be abeg.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:
I'm in love with Ilebaye, soft-spoken beautiful girl.... kiss kiss

Beautiful girl?

Come on.........what the lie for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Let them know😤

Cruisetopiavp
Jesswizzy

Take note

These 2 fools you mentioned hate White money with all their miserable lives.

Whether WM forcefully took their fathers' lands or is the cause of poverty in their entire lineage. I don't know.

They've forgotten about their goals in life to concentrate on hating WM who they can never reach or meet in life. I'm very sure if they have guns they can shoot him.

The funny thing is that they can't point out any single thing WM did to them.

Cruisetopiavp
Jesswizzy
You both are everlasting fools. I can't wait to see u guys die on top WM matter.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Chai!
Talking about giving a dog a bad name just to hang it!
This exactly what Cece’s trying to do to Baye but her evil plans will fail!

God has been protecting her and he will continue to.
No be same Ceec say she don dey trap for Ilebaye?.
What can she not do to rile Ilebaye up at this point?.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
Ilebaye, special friend or sugar daddy? Talk true?

Later you'll cry when guys start calling women olosho, how can you, a woman make this kinda assertion??

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Buhahahaha. Where do you people get all these stories from? Burna shenked WM? If this story is true, shey WM no Dey look face?

mayor1814:

He no know b4 he go take 150 or 200 million naira buy car coz dar car no be borrow oo na buy baba selense buy am oo. Maybe as burna boy chenk am for one party na him make baba go vex buy Maybach car
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omoshola DS

Omo nah to change channel ooooo.

2hrs of torture loading.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
mayor1814:

He no know b4 he go take 150 or 200 million naira buy car coz dar car no be borrow oo na buy baba selense buy am oo. Maybe as burna boy chenk am for one party na him make baba go vex buy Maybach car

700yrs for burna
How him go shenk odogwu🥺🥺

Anyways, we need your votes too Abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

My network no good since. I'll keep trying.

Who be this special friend Ilebaye dey talk. grin
Awwwnnn…I’ll tell you after you votegrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Later you'll cry when guys start calling women olosho, how can you, a woman make this kinda assertion??

Will you get out of my mention! Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Estellie:
What’s the entitlement everyone is nagging about?? Y’all just hate the girl necessarily.
Ilebaye being a perceived winner has spoilt market for their OG's. grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Beautiful girl?

Come on.........what the lie for.

So, she's ugly to you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

Will you get out of my mention! Mumu

Lmaooo.....why are you so pained??

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Let it be known that Ilebaye cried & vented in her diary session without Insulting or demonising anyone and without forming self righteousness!!
GROWTH!!
🔥🔥🌶
And this actually d first tym she cried a little in d diary room....
Mercy don cry several tyms...no p
Venita don cry.....no wahala
Doyin cried.....no issues
Even General don cry....no story

But wen it comes to Ilebaye ...Haters will turn to motivational speaker ...well am not surprised ...dats d hallmark of a winner

Baye tribe ..This should ginger us more

VOTE ILEBAYE AGGRESSIVELY!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Ilebaye from my observation masks her pain.
She said in this her diary session that she noticed the Housemates didn't like her friendship with Doyin and always found a way to get in between. So she decided to go with the distance till they leave the house just so the housemates would turn away. This is exactly why she was hurt and crying Doyin left.
She expressed her regret and I understand it. It's like loosing a lover because you said you'd call them at the right time not knowing that their days were numbered and you didn't get to share last words.

..... Summarily, for the most of it, she is very inexperienced about how life works. She is in a battle field and one quality keeping her going is her mental and emotional strength and the fact that she can be survive independently, besides this, she is very unaware.
You have said it all,nothing more to add!
Well done!
Tbh,Baye is emotionally stronger and mature than many 40 year olds and I give her kudos for that.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Monzze:
Call it Bandwagon or whatever you like. e good 😹

it has always been bandwagon for the winners

if na your fave get the massive love and support Baye is getting, you go gree say na bandwagon??

una go dey alright in few weeks time
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Dem go cry taya!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Aaawwww
Don’t cry Baye..
Tears are my weakness, lol
Yimu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Don't mind them, very senseless people.

Bandwagon has always won the show, why should her own be different
Miracle
Efe
Laycon
Mercy
Whitemoney
Phyna are all bandwagon winners.

Let Ilebaye be abeg.

Those Agbaya no get shame na

it's not anybody fault that they can't keep their fave in there as long as they wish.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Ilebaye is a virgin plix.
Infact, the reason the guys cancelled her for ship was because she mentioned she was a virgin. Including our boy Ike. Some of the guys expressed they don't want any ship that won't benefit them *toto*. I remember the day Ike said he has cancelled her from his shipping plans as nothing go sup.

My grandma too is a virgin.

Someone the housemates have insinuated was screwing Neo in the bathroom several times. She loves to have 'no strings attached' faaan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mtchew,this Ilebaye girl is so funny ! Biggie should provide ice cream,massage and body rub services for you just because you're up for a possible eviction ?! Mumu,why didn't you request for an all round paid trip to Las Vegas because you're up for a possible eviction ?

Trust Biggie not to disappoint; "why not a personal Chef too ?" !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

Lmaooo.....why are you so pained ??

You have to repeat the same thing over and over like you're on a loop. Very obvious things are not right with you upstairs .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Monzze:
Bayetribe!!!
you guys are relenting already

Info reaching me from my legit sauce is that Mercy, Adekunle and Alex are top and Baye is in danger.

keep the vote coming!
Oh chim o!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Mtchew,this Ilebaye girl is so funny ! Biggie should provide ice cream,massage and body rub services for you just because you're up for a possible eviction ?! Mumu,why didn't you request for an all round paid trip to Las Vegas because you're up for a possible eviction ?

Trust Biggie not to disappoint; "why not a personal Chef too ?" !
Please vote for her so that she will be as strong as other housemates to stand eviction cry embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrBroke:
Today's Baye's Diary Session best ever for me in this BBN All-stars. Just love hearing her talk. Bayetribe our baby is at the bottom, let's vote her pls o
Yes o!!!
🌶🌶🌶🌶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yimu

Yimu your own!
The reason I flat out don’t actively hate Kunle is because he cried in his diary session, during Level Up, and admitted to having an inferiority complex…and told us the story of his upbringing …
I started making a lot of excuses for him, and understanding his actions, as a result.

Believe this, or not✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
vanvick247:

Me sef I don port leave WM since before he even came for this AllStars o. Na spicy Atarodo dey on board now.
You made the right choice my dear!
Giddem!🌶🌶🌶🌶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thread rakes up 5 pages for one diary session....

Who is show again.....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Vote Ilebaye joor!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

From Ike to Baye? Omo you disappoint me abeg. Is it a must to support a bandwagon favorite?

As e dey pain u ,e dey sweet us

😏😏

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.