Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1507051 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
DOptical:

Another pity me. No content apart from pity me. Una no dey shame? very pathetic. Someone shouldn't lose his hair again? And no, it was Venita that made the hair for Pere.
Give yourself a break. What pity? Everyone in the lounge agreed he should have waited so the person who made the hair wouldn’t feel bad. Pere even said he knows she wouldn’t want to touch his hair again. Good thing it was Venita not Baye...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
BadMaster:
Some people don't have favs anymore. All they do here is to try to demarket Ilebaye. Well, that won't work.
Especially those that their faves have been evicted and forgotten!😂
lmao!😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

It is a must....Leave me alone.

Ilebaye for the money!!!!

Thank you comrade

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

My grandma too is a virgin.

Someone the housemates have insinuated was screwing Neo in the bathroom several times. She
loves to have 'no strings attached' faaan

Horror lies, Ilebaye has only kissed Cross in that house. We all know Neo is a premium liar.
Na spoil she spoil but na audio. Back then in the boarding house, a lot of us had novels:, Mills and Boons, Harlequin Romance, Silhouette, Avon books, Star fiction etc. Na all these books spoil most of us in advance. We only had experience in our head until years later. Ilebaye attended FGGC Kabba, I attended FGGC Abuloma, if you attended or know how Feddy girls are, you'd be able to understand these possibilities.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
FrankGiel:
why ILebaye dey waste her tears for that Ugly duckling!
If only she knew the pains Doyin caused her!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Ilebaye Biko cry remain small for Adekunle..
Ade u need to cry in that diary room.we need voters..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Giel:
Big brother you dey crase
Ilebaye is right not to involve herself in any arguments.

Big brother is being stupid asking ilebaye if she was given a strike for quarrelling because she says she tries to defend Doyin but she doesn't like to involve herself in arguments so she doesn't get her last strike.

when Ilebaye tried to say that the housemates said that there are some words you say that will give you a strike big brother tried to shut her up by asking her if she has the rule book

Big brother ilebaye is right. She can be having a normal argument with someone.
Next thing the mad person will punch a wall then you'll give Ilebaye her last strike and say it's for "goading" the person to punch a wall and that's how ilebaye will be disqualified. undecided
Na wa for Biggy o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Vote Ceec because it is not looking good for Ceec at all… A lot of people still carried the “vengeful nature” of Ceec to judge her whereas she has been a ‘grown’ version of her former self…

Long story short “vote Ceec”

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hazardfan1:

So, she's ugly to you?

She is a very beautiful girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
deewhydoski:
It amaze me how some people will still want mercy to win again this season....She get the money, the fame and many more, let some people who hasn't taste million in their account before has a feel of it. Ilebaye, Adekunle or Cee-c anyone that win it out of the three it is okay for me. But mercy no no no
Ceec and Adekunle never taste million ? Y'all even confirmed it here that Ilebaye is from a rich home. Besides, Elon Musk is still hustling. Nothing's stopping Mercy. We all want to keep winning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:
This girl's entitlement is disgusting
She’s entitled to our votes and it’s appealing to us!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who else is experiencing this? I hope it’s not what I’m suspecting sha. We’ve all been experiencing this in my group.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tatiana4u is the happiest this season 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thank you comrade
But your ilebaye is afraid o.She sey she don dey pack o as the line up is tough.Mercy,Cynthia and co
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

She really, really is…
And is super entitled…
So much that I forgot how young she is…
Considering that she is the youngest, I would like to cut her some slack…
Will ignore her henceforth (I hope)

Venita and Mercy handed her the win themselves, when they said she wasn’t supposed to be there, and would be gone in two weeks✋🏾

I would add TBaj’s “bullying” but no, in retrospect I see that she needled TBaj, your mostly unproblematic Chicago baby. Lol! But true

True that....& you forgot to mention the plotting of Ike, Seyi, Pere & Kidd to hand her another strike & Ike eventually thrashing her clothings cemented her win.
Whitemoney could instantly relate😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Horror lies, Ilebaye has only kissed Cross in that house. We all know Neo is a premium liar.
Na spoil she spoil but na audio. Back then in the boarding house, a lot of us had novels:, Mills and Boons, Harlequin Romance, Silhouette, Avon books, Star fiction etc. Na all these books spoil most of us in advance. We only had experience in our head until years later. Ilebaye attended FGGC Kabba, I attended FGGC Abuloma, if you attended or know how Feddy girls are, you'd be able to understand these possibilities.
This your name sounds like SA name
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
TheEnforcer:
But your ilebaye is afraid o.She sey she don dey pack o as the line up is tough.Mercy,Cynthia and co

The line up is actually tough. If I was in her shoes I would equally be afraid

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

God has been protecting her and he will continue to.
No be same Ceec say she don dey trap for Ilebaye?.
What can she not do to rile Ilebaye up at this point?.
Amen o!🙏
Baye should run away from Cece as fast as she can!
I don’t even want her to share thesame room with her because she’s desperately seeking for an excuse to fight her.
Thank God Baye can read her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Vote Ceec because it is not looking good for Ceec at all… A lot of people still carried the “vengeful nature” of Ceec to judge her whereas she has been a ‘grown’ version of her former self…

Nothing for her lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
The way Baye they 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️some ppl.....e dey give joyyyyyyy...
Plenty shalaye no dey full basket

For Premuim tears.....

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Eeghe:

She really is
And entitled
So much that I forgot how young she is…
Considering that she is the youngest, I would like to cut her some slack…
Will ignore her henceforth (I hope)

Venita and Mercy handed her the win themselves, when they said she wasn’t supposed to be there, and would be gone in two weeks✋🏾

I would add TBaj’s “bullying” but no, in retrospect I see that she needled TBaj, your mostly unproblematic Chicago baby. Lol! But true

You didn't cut my Esther who was 21 yrs old yet wasn't entitled nor rude like her. Esther wasn't rude to people nor lacks boundaries like Baye.

Esther's only sin was turning down Frood for coming too strong on her after Isiloma left yet everyone wanted to eat up her head. Same Frood whom she was always fighting his battles in the end.

In fact, Esther was the one taking a lot of responsibility for Frood. Frood fought with Mikke, Esther took it up. Frood fought with Elo, Esther took up the battle and distanced herself. Frood fought with Mercy, Esther took up his battle and distanced herself etc. Hell, she prevented Frood's disqualification on the show. Esther wasn't rude to people nor lacks boundaries while insulting people over lack of boundaries like Baye. Even teenagers aren't dumb to be acting like Baye.

Meanwhile, I even remembered the early weeks when Baye was fighting because of her entitlement over several dicks or after a Provocation, it was equally a rude Doyin enabling her while standing up for her and playing the victim agenda for her. She fought with Angel after scrapping paint into Angel's box and even though she was at fault, Doyin stood for her and fought with Angel on her behalf. She fought with Kidd and even insulted Kidd's father because Kidd wouldn't allow her to harass him in his bed yet Doyin stood for her after Baye lied about the situation to Doyin. Doyin had even insulted Kidd on Baye's behalf, even though she liked Kidd. Baye insulted Ike, Doyin stood for her. She fought with Neo, Doyin stood for her.

Then she came to say one gibberish about Neo saying something about Doyin blah blah blah. When Doyin asked her, she wouldn't talk. She started fighting with Doyin throughout that day and wouldn't even give food to Doyin. Same Doyin who's always stood for her. Later, she said she would rather everyone else was evicted from the house.

I wouldn't be surprised if she made that up about Neo talking about Doyin because Doyin was wearing Neo's jacket that day. Same jacket she collected from Doyin to use to spite Tolani who always ignored her unless she started acting rude to her, even as she's been plotting against Tolani since day one over a man who didn't rate her ass. Same way she fought dirty with Ceec in her bid to get to Cross who don't rate her ass either. Doyin also fought Venita on her behalf but what did she do? She went to bond with Venita and then said Doyin wasn't her friend. She was giving high five to Venita who was calling Doyin a devil. Now, after Doyin left, she's coming to say what gibberish?

As a matter of fact, There's nothing anyone can say about the other girls when Baye is doing 10 times worse! She's entitled, selfish, ungrateful & rude. And enabling bad behaviour isn't the best way to change a character. At least other girls have got boundaries!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amillionnn:
Buhahahaha. Where do you people get all these stories from? Burna shenked WM? If this story is true, shey WM no Dey look face?

Is true I watched the video

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
TheEnforcer:
This your name sounds like SA name

Some have said Ghanian.
I'm full blown Naija sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Thread rakes up 5 pages for one diary session....

Who is show again.....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Vote Ilebaye joor!!!!
Baye🌶🌶🌶
Baye🌶🌶🌶🌶
Baye🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Her diary session is more entertaining and has more highlights than their boring faves!grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finally done for Baye.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amya:

My grandma too is a virgin.

Someone the housemates have insinuated was screwing Neo in the bathroom several times. She loves to have 'no strings attached' faaan

This is a lie but feel free to believe it if it makes you feel better

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Nothing for her lol

Why not… ‘to err is human…’ you can’t keep that “dislike” for her for too long…

Try giving her a little vote and watch your heart open to her “goodness”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
DOptical
Supposing you were right about Esther, is it not good that I am trying to unlearn that, and relearn the slack cutting?
Then, this brings me to my main response- I really liked Esther🤷🏾‍♀️ so you were not correct in your accusation.

Now lemme go and read that (I saw the initial bit of your first sentence and responded)

Everything that you said about Baye is true (it’s too long, your post, and I am working now..but I saw the listed attributes at the end and agree)…
She is provocative too (I dunno if you added that). And boring.

But, I will try and cut her some slack because of her yang age.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
kowema:

Why are you explaining self, people are virgins at 22 even in this day and age.
So it is not even unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

Talk true….
You believe this thing you type?

Na question o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
One thing the show this year has taught me is that Nigerians are dangerous hypocrites.

Look at them telling us WhiteMoney and co should not win again for the singular reason that they've won before.

But when it comes to Nigerian politics which should even weigh more in our collective consciousness and conscience, they forget that some groups have won before, hence should not win again.

When it comes to politics, the supporters of the travesty we have today will tell you it's about collective acceptance and competence irrespective of the contestants' regions, but in BBN they tell us it doesnt matter your fan strength or gameship. That for the fact you've won before means you are even "greedy and unreasonable" to contest again.

Now I ask, why do this "conscience" of ours only come up in BBN and not in our national politics? Is it selective righteousness or we only castigate that which do not benefit us?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.