Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465001 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2023
https://twitter.com/niimeofficial/status/1699917690641469679?t=_9rUUfvEJWQ0YTGRSz5bCg&s=19

https://twitter.com/Rexstyler/status/1701742248700846148?t=7EAkmt76y_PNTpt7n_Bv-g&s=19

Ceec dey your dey make Ilebaye dey her dey.
Anytime you reach her front you no dey talk this foundation matter come out make we hear the truth. You have anger over the weekend, talk am make she hear madam

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2023
For stealing your stuff, lying about it and not even an apology for wasting your hard earned money, your anger is justified my dear CeeC kiss

I wonder how selfish and annoying some human beings can be. I can't deal

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mztee810: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2023
He even said its more like the universe is compensating them because they are about to leave. I honestly do not get why people are getting worked up over that conversation. He wasnt even being malicious.
Aguwanyi:

But did u watch where he said he’s just saying,he’s not sure…
And u know there’s an atom of truth in what he said,Ade is too just over calculative and I think thats his person ..he thinks far and most times he’s always correct..Even tho the team that won today deserved their win,u know Biggie tends to give d housemates that are likely to be evicted weekly wins and more camera time…And I think we noticed that here too..

If I were Biggie,I will give him all d wins this week just to prove him wrong..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2023
My baby said it all already!!

“The devil is a liar”

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Prior to now, No one has kissed Doyin’s picture. Why is the shameless old and ugly Aunty mad that Ilebaye kissed Doyin’s picture?? Can someone explain why this is a problem for the dwarf?

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2023
People wey they support Ceece they try.🤮
Baye made me proud today.
And yes "the devil is a liar".🤣😂

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Zihno:
Prior to now, No one has kissed Doyin’s picture. Why is the shameless old and ugly Aunty mad that Ilebaye kissed Doyin’s picture?? Can someone explain why this is a problem for the dwarf?

I just dey imagine the family she will be married to. Menh she needs help. I thought she would have grown.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Bayetribe back to the polls please.

Defend Ilebaye with your votes.

That's what counts

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2023
She needs to accept that she is short and there is nothing she can do about it and it shouldn’t even make her angry. Word “Short” is irritating to her

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Zihno:
this issue weak me. I can't even say my mind cos I am in shock

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

I just dey imagine the family she will be married to. Menh she needs help. I thought she would have grown.

She’s in her 30s and fighting after cross. That’s alone shows she has no options. None at all!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:26am On Sep 13, 2023
mztee810:
He even said its more like the universe is compensating them because they are about to leave. I honestly do not get why people are getting worked up over that conversation. He wasnt even being malicious.

Like u get..
But since its Adekunle,agenda will agend and potatoes will potate..
Most of their faves have said worst things and heave did not fall..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37am On Sep 13, 2023
ChristoBam:

The short dwarf that thrives on the fact people can't put hands on each other in the house. Pieces wetin? 😂😂

Well IIebaye nearly comot her hair in week 2.....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye keeps growing on me!
Lmao!
Cece’s a frustrated dwarf and she’ll remain pressed!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well IIebaye nearly her hair comot in week 2.....cheesy grin cheesy
If not for strikes eh,Baye would have torn her into shreds and she knows it!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2023
IghravweIG:
Bayetribe back to the polls please.

Defend Ilebaye with your votes.

That's what counts
We need to vote more!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Poshpee:
People wey they support Ceece they try.🤮
Baye made me proud today.
And yes "the devil is a liar".🤣😂
I had goosebumps cos I never expected Baye to put her in her place!
Damn!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:47am On Sep 13, 2023
fhranchez:
See tiny rat hustling doyin fans oo with nonsense kisses lipstick grin grin
Mercy also kissed Frodd’s portrait and nobody dared to clean it!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Same Person who nominated her is cleaning lipstick of another person that never nominated her or spoke ill of her.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 2:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Dem dey kiss o 😡😡😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:10am On Sep 13, 2023
See what the dwarf said about Doyin and now,she is dragging friendship with Baye!
Lmao!
Bitterness,jealousy and spitefulness have made her lick her own vomit!
Shame on you cece!
https:///momotweetx/status/1701758608529060332?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Angel and Soma about to catch a strike for whispering.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Baye tribe vote o, nobody will will kiss baye’s picture if she gets evicted on Sunday!
🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Tomorrow,we continue!

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Baye tribe vote o, nobody will will kiss baye’s picture if she gets evicted on Sunday!
🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Tomorrow,we continue!

Una go kiss the "pixture" from outside na......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I had goosebumps cos I never expected Baye to put her in her place!
Damn!
🤣😂 i was literally shouting...'Baye give it to her hot'.
I'm really proud of our small pepper.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Trying to use fake ass kisses to claim Doyin, now that she’s no longer in the House.

The same thing that she was trying to do with the long, so obviously fake hug that she gave her during eviction (that Doyin was not having by the way, and told Ilebaye to free her).

Medicine after death baddie oshi. Shiooorr undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ceec says she go "pieces ilebaye" this night.You see,something is off about this ceec girl.Na who go marry this kain babe?She even said she has tormented her guys in the past. Interesting. Good for Tobi.See the girl he was simping for.Tobis girl is way more prettier than her and even taller. So who won her.Nasty girl.She even brags about being a difficult person.Nonsense

Ceec is a scientific experiment of the spermatozoa cells of a bush baby and the egg of a full grown homo-sapien. Make una no vex say her head they touch most times. Na her bush baby characteristics of the genetic make-up they show. No wonder shes so short, despicable and redundant.

Doyin knows ilebaye is a better person than Ceec

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2023
PrincessEstates:
Trying to use fake ass kisses to claim Doyin, now that she’s no longer in the House.

The same thing that she was trying to do with the long, so obviously fake hug that she gave her during eviction (that Doyin was not having by the way, and told Ilebaye to free her).

The hug was real. While others sat and were celebrating she was out, Ilebaye's emotional side showed. She never wanted Doyin to go irrespective of their differences. Doyin felt the hug

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:18am On Sep 13, 2023
PegasusSolid:

We vote based on personalities you click with,so how would you feel if a personality you clicked with was a facade and the person let's you know to your face that you were gamed?🙂
LOL! Losers desperately grasping at straws!
Ain't you contradicting yourself?
What is the purpose of the show?
To determine from majority viewers' perspectives "the best gamer"
And who is currently the best gamer?
'ILLEBAYE'

Know this and know peace!
VOTE ILLEBAYE!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BigYash: 3:33am On Sep 13, 2023
tonididdy:

Go read a book
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 4:23am On Sep 13, 2023
PrincessEstates:

To think that the same Ilebaye contributed immensely in giving Doyin a hard time in the house. She teamed with Venita to deal with her 'friend'. Too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2023
I don talk am before and I go still talk am again, na senseless people dey support Ceece. How can somebody be boldly mad?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.