Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463935 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Sanqa:

Yes Saint Baye is the best. This same saint is the one that STOLE Ceec make up, then denied taking it. She then proceeds to LIE that she used Alex '. Evil Alex doesn't expose her. Ceec is angry and hurt by this, tells people it's expensive but the resident saint still keeps quiet, saying she is waiting for the right time. When will the right time be? After Ceec accuses someone else? Then when Ceec ultimately finds out it was the saint all along and comes for her, she will be called the evil one right?
Just because I keep quiet about the manipulative behaviour of your white-winged saint does not mean it's hidden. She will use everyone to get ahead, and she is never accountable

This is why Alex is angry with her
And her fans are busy misbehaving typing nonsense on the head of Alex?

Why involve Alex in the lie?
Any why didn't she find another way to resolve that nonsense without putting Alex's name in it.
Didn't she do that same with the soma drink issue? Say it was Alex drink or something and Alex had to calm soma down.

Now Ilebaye has involved Alex in that foundation nonsense she has with ceec and her fans are saying all sorts of stupid things about Alex.
She always involves Alex in her schemes and Alex covers for her or tries to calm
The person she offended down.

The one time Alex wants to speak her mind they are busy vomiting nonsense.
Alex will not talk about ilebaye because of what?
Someone that drags big brother? Who is ilebaye that she will walk on eggshells for.

Abeg abeg abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Alphagan:
Ilebaye Vs Ike
Ilebaye Vs Seyi
Ilebaye vs Pere and Kidd
Ilebaye vs Venita
Ilebaye vs Doyin
Ilebaye vs Neo
Ilebaye vs Cross
Ilebaye vs Alex
Ilebaye vs Ceecee

I once opined Ilebaye plays a central role in this year edition of bbnaija. Say whatever you like about her but no one can deny the fact that she understands the game better than the acclaimed OGs.
Ilebaye vs Whitemonkey nko?
Edit this post abeg before I deal with you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
MasterSteps:

Sorry MamBi

Thank you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Amya:

Yup

🙆🙆🙆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
THANK YOU ILEBAYE FOR GIVING US A SHOW WHEN WE THOUGHT WE WONT AV ONE

THANK YOU ILEBAYE

THANK YOU ILEBAYE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Maltina bottle that trashed talked Doyin, slut shamed and said all she knows how to do is to share her vagina to male housemate in the house is now same person claiming she loves Doyin pass her mother Lolz.

No wonder goggle recognises her as the most bitter woman in Nigeria.

Ceecbitters Best in loving isonu

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baye4life: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
So yesterday Mamba said.... Baye and Pere are the 2 people she connected with the most in the house and they are the 2 that really hurt her the most.

How? When? Where?

How and where did the connection take place? Was she ever there for the General?
She blames everyone and anyone who doesn’t do her bidding or serve her interests. Despicably self-centered and a bloody hypocrite. Imagine her blaming Biggie after being so rude to him.🤷‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️ She actually embarrassed Biggie during her last diary session

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Yet haters will say she is boring, but carrying the whole show with two heavy strikes on her head since week 2

Here is a challenge for all the haters. If your fave name no be doyin, Ike, or pere. Mention five highlights wey your fave get since when the show start till now and I go compare am with five standard highlights wey Baye don get from week 5 dey come down alone. I no go count anything wey happen to Baye from week one to four, including the Ike own, make I no destroy you and your fave kpatakpata.

Nothing highlighting again about the deadwood nurse, he lost his mojo after that video revelation, dude is now hiding to avoid nomination.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Alphagan:
Ilebaye Vs Ike
Ilebaye Vs Seyi
Ilebaye vs Pere and Kidd
Ilebaye vs Venita
Ilebaye vs Doyin
Ilebaye vs Neo
Ilebaye vs Cross
Ilebaye vs Alex
Ilebaye vs Ceecee

I once opined Ilebaye plays a central role in this year edition of bbnaija. Say whatever you like about her but no one can deny the fact that she understands the game better than the acclaimed OGs.

Add Baye Vs Angel. She dealt with that one to the point of almost taking voluntary exit.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye is that little sister you want to strangle for her misdemeanor 🤣😂😂😝, she is that baby sis that makes you question your parents if wether truly you guys share the same lineage. They will annoy you to bits, take your bags, your clothes, your shoes, your portions, tweak you, push you to the top of your anger threshold yet you can't hate them. The more you try to hate them, you just keep seeing that sweetness and cuteness and how they mean no harm. Give them time and in a few years they blossom to become the best Gees, the best pal.
My sweet baby girl Ilebaye would grow, and while she is at it, she will have 120M to keep her company.

Q.E.D.!

You described her perfectly grin This is the real Baye.
And she will get that 120m to keep her company. And do you know what else she will do to the older sisters and brothers outside before she grows up? She will tell them "I didn't ask you to VATE for me" grin
That will be the last nasty siblingship gesture she will throw. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Baye4life:

She blames everyone and anyone who doesn’t do her bidding or serve her interests. Despicably self-centered and a bloody hypocrite. Imagine her blaming Biggie after being so rude to him.🤷‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️ She actually embarrassed Biggie during her last diary session

She is blaming big brother ?

Same big brother that has been on her side and didn’t give her a strike for punching Ike

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Strikes just humble my girl if not, Una for dey receive am hot hot from her hand

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

Adekunle is a sore loser

He's another person that lowkey has a wicked heart

He's never happy to see another person win and would look for ways to undermine their win just to make himself feel better

He and Venita deserve eachother, two jealous devils

I am still trying to catch up, whose win did he downplay? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2023
When Adekunle wound for elbow

Haaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Yesterday Ilebaye said The Devil is a liar and today I woke up reading my bible and now I see that it is true!. Anything my leader says is true.
Ilebaye my leader!.
Ilebaye preach to me
Ilebaye win my soul.
Clergy strategy unlocked!.
Vote for Ilebaye!!!
See reference picture below.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Haters will turn motivational speaker on Baye matter....
As if na their fav holy pass...
Kim d so called hottest chick in d house was caught stealing n squeezing Rice into her cloth live on national tv....this thread quiet....

She was not a contestant
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2023
Giel:

This is why Alex is angry with her
And her fans are busy misbehaving typing nonsense on the head of Alex?

Why involve Alex in the lie?
Any why didn't she find another way to resolve that nonsense without putting Alex's name in it.
Didn't she do that same with the soma drink issue? Say it was Alex drink or something and Alex had to calm soma down.

Now Ilebaye has involved Alex in that foundation nonsense she has with ceec and her fans are saying all sorts of stupid things about Alex.
She always involves Alex in her schemes and Alex covers for her or tries to calm
The person she offended down.

The one time Alex wants to speak her mind they are busy vomiting nonsense.
Alex will not talk about ilebaye because of what?
Someone that drags big brother? Who is ilebaye that she will walk on eggshells for.

Abeg abeg abeg.
I usually keep quiet where Baye is involved. But I'm not going to sit and watch her fans rubbish Alex in their attempt to paint Baye white.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Alex wasn't rude to big brother
She didn't embarrass big brother he embarrassed himself

Alex just cleared big brother and for the first time big brother had to admit that maybe he misheard or misunderstood things.
A whole big brother with plenty cameras had to admit in a way that maybe he was wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2023
OhBritannia:
But Adekunle dey fork up Sha.

Why play down neo, mercy and pere's win when clearly they answered all five questions in the 3rd round while they themselves answered just 1 or two?

Venita's team got 0 in the second round which gave pere's team the advantage because they got 5 points in the second round too.

Let us try to give honour to whom honour is due and that statement he made saying travel beta's money is small was wrong.

I hope biggie isn't angry at him.

Sometimes he should stop analysis and just move on.

Anyways congratulations to my favorite pere Egbi.

So na Pere's them win Adekunle dey downplay?

Anyway.... Team Baye is already doing the lord's work here...

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Any of Adekunle or Ilebaye can win the show. It would make me happy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I need pity votes..
Maybe if I sound nice to them,they will help me dash him small votes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2023
What did I miss 🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125761060][/quote]

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2023
vicdom:

Please vote for her so that she will change cry

Savage!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

Mercy pere and neo won today's task

Then adekunle told cross that the only reason they won is because Biggie was giving it to them as a final farewell prize because they (neo mercy) are gonna get evicted on Sunday

Meanwhile the task was clearly won by mercy's team based on the point system assigned by Biggie which was clear for all to see

He's indirectly predicting doom for the winners just because they won .. God forbid

You see why it's difficult to be consistent in liking this guy?

One moment I am sure it's his team I dislike, the next moment it's the guy pissing me off

See him nah....

All the freshness he came with in this season has gone, his checks has disappeared even with plenty supplies in the house. Na over cacu cause am!

He is very stupid if he really said the bolded

He is silently arrogant

😡

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

He has always been like that right from his season. That's why Allyson called him a snake during reunion. An envious snake through and through

God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2023
VOTE CEEC
The only housemate that has never left the Leaderboard trend table.😎
This is the Star of allstars, with whom we’re well pleased.💋

CeecX120million

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Adekunle I need you to steal more onions for a clearer vision…
Biggie house no be anybody papa farmland..

Yet it was biggy that called the people stealing in his house pilfers and took measures to stop it

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Playerz:
As WM dey pump chest for DS, Biggie go just dey laugh quietly behind the screen thinking, come see dis 0.22% otilo nigga dey form.

I think big brother intentionally didn't evict Whitemoney just to save Ilebaye. Just try and imagine Whitemoney has been evicted on Sunday, the gang up against Ilebaye for a 3rd strike would have been MADDDDDD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2023
kowema:

Let her manipulate all of them.
They must show their fangs😂🤣.
Tweak them till dey show their real color.
Amuche wanted to use Ilebaye to form Bullying ambassador so that NGOs go give her grant but e no work🤣😂. E don cast.
Imagine OGs crying that a 22 year old newbie used and manipulated them😂🤣.
Premium Mumu them.

Na only Biggie and Ninja remain to manipulate 🤣
Kwa kwa kwa kwa 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
They said she’s manipulative as if she’s not there to play the game like others!
Lmao!
She has manipulated them and brought out all their ugly sides!
Mumu OGs!😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I think big brother intentionally didn't evict Whitemoney just to save Ilebaye. Just try and imagine Whitemoney has been evicted on Sunday, the gang up against Ilebaye for a 3rd strike would have been MADDDDDD!!!
They would have poisoned or smothered her!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
So yesterday Mamba said.... Baye and Pere are the 2 people she connected with the most in the house and they are the 2 that really hurt her the most.

How? When? Where?

How and where did the connection take place? Was she ever there for the General?
Who convinced your general to stay that first time he was crying and wanted to take voluntary exit? Who was your general crying to just before that incident with Doyin where he punched a wall? Or for you "being there for him" means sleeping with him or carrying him on her back like a baby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.