Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491094 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yea......I think her major problem is having an opinion about everyone and everything.

Soma said she accused him of moving somehow and talking to other ladies especially angel.

Doyin told him never to speak to her afterward which pissed him off.....she always feeling more than she is.

Soma just gave her some attention and she wanted to start dictating to him.
Even soma sef don reject am!
Lmao!
Tbh,She looks like someone who’s dealing with mental illness.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
carammel:
Soma is so fine abeg.
but he no get game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy - Pere sef dey move anyhow, na why i no gree kiss am

Venita - Him game na to align with one strong female, e know say Mercy too wise so it was left with me or Ceec

Mercy - No, Ceec sef don make up her mind

Venita for your mind you are strong abi

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

I couldn’t ever get past Nengi’s neck to look at her body, enesly not beefing now
Her neck’s almost as wide as her face and she already has a large face
I found it so, so distracting
IDK...
but she's undisputably the sexiest woman to ever grace BBN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

I couldn’t ever get past Nengi’s neck to look at her body, enesly not beefing now
Her neck’s almost as wide as her face and she already has a large face
I found it so, so distracting
If not for Nengi’s light skin and BBL,she would have been an ugly girl!
Venita fine pass am 100 times!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Venita too dey talk.. won't allow someone listen to what another person is saying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Culer:
IDK...

Igba!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Culer:
IDK...
Erica is!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Very funny 🤣,if not for Big brothers pity on these ones,who knows and remembers who tha fuk is Venita,Babe forming Kim Kardashian 🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zudd:

Tobi is far bigger than Mercy,stop playing.

Tobi brand has gone beyond the enclave of BBN(as someone rightly said here) and yes far richer than Mercy aswell.

Mercy is still within the scope of BBN fame, remove BBN fame and mercy will be reduce to nothing remove BBN fame from Tobi and you will still have your movie star.

What am I even saying, Someone that should be invited into the BB house as celebrity guest, stop playing.
What has Tobi achieved that made him bigger than Mercy ?
Can you meet a random person on the street and call the name Tobi and it will ring a bell ? 😁

No disrespect to Tobi and his Nollywood career , but he's not yet a household name in Nigeria and like it or hate it , the BBN brand is still a huge part of his publicity and marketing.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
carammel:
Soma is so fine abeg.

He's the most handsome guy in that house, the tallest even.

It's just a shame he is gameless.

I wish someone can smuggle his clips to him into the house for him to see how he's messing his game up.

At this point, he's almost a waste of second chances...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Culer:
IDK...
She is.
Everything about her oozes sexiness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ujay01:

That's Alex's Igbo name. I think the full name is Onyemuchechukwu - Who knows the mind of God.

Two different names.

Amuche - Amuchechukwu
Onyema- Onyemuchechukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
WM abeg leave mercy oooo. That girl na player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Erica is!
LMAO!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
FIGARO00:

He's the most handsome guy in that house, the tallest even.

It's just a shame he is gameless.

I wish someone can smuggle his clips to him into the house for him to see how he's messing his game up.

At this point, he's almost a waste of second chances...
Is Soma better looking than Pére though?
Pére is too gorgeous and beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy: Ike, what do you think if I date Whitemoney?

Ike: That's okay.....atleast you'll benefit from it.

Mercy: What will I benefit?

Ike: Food and peace of mind.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
WorWorBoy:
I have never seen anyone as toxic as this Ceec. The man wey go marry her, the lord is his strength,🤦 the lady no be am at all.🤷🚶🚶
CeeC is an adult that refused to grow mentally. Like children, she feels like the world revolves around her and everyone should bend for her. She must be a recluse in real life, with no social interactions, else she would have outgrown this her toxic entitlement character

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yea......I think her major problem is having an opinion about everyone and everything.

Soma said she accused him of moving somehow and talking to other ladies especially angel.

Doyin told him never to speak to her afterward which pissed him off.....she always feeling more than she is.

Soma just gave her some attention and she wanted to start dictating to him.

I don't even think it's because she's having opinion about anyone. I think it's because she loves to dictate, aside the fact that she love playing the victim and can be hypocritical. I believe she has a right to turn down anyone she doesn't want but playing victim whenever she got turned down like she did in level up? That's quite hypocritical of hers. She hasn't started her victim card in all stars but she did in level up.

Speaking of those on the show that love playing the victim, relative to shipping. Doyin, Baye and probably Ceec. As for the guys, Frood. Good he's married or else he would have looked for a lady and would start to play the victim.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zudd:

Tobi is far bigger than Mercy,stop playing.

Tobi brand has gone beyond the enclave of BBN(as someone rightly said here) and yes far richer than Mercy aswell.

Mercy is still within the scope of BBN fame, remove BBN fame and mercy will be reduce to nothing remove BBN fame from Tobi and you will still have your movie star.

What am I even saying, Someone that should be invited into the BB house as celebrity guest, stop playing.

Lol. Tobi is still a come up actor. Starring in Nigerian movies can never make him rich. Who watches them anyway?

BBN is still his source. I'd wager that 80% of people who know him still identify him with BBN

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
duduade:
but he no get game
He wouldn't create options for himself. If not, he would have avoided Angel.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Is Soma better looking than Pére though?
Pére is too gorgeous and beautiful

Pere's face is too broad, I don't know though, but in my opinion, I would say Soma.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chimezie198:
Venita too dey talk.. won't allow someone listen to what another person is saying

She like dominating every convo.

It is a terrible behavior.....she hardly listen in convo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Culer:
IDK...

Delusion at it's finest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

I don't even think it's because she's having opinion about anyone. I think it's because she loves to dictate, aside the fact that she love playing the victim and can be hypocritical. I believe she has a right to turn down anyone she doesn't want but playing victim when she's also turned down like she did in level up? That's quite hypocritical of hers.

Speaking of those on the show that love playing the victim, relative to shipping. Doyin, Baye and probably Ceec. As for the guys, Frood. Good he's married or else he would have looked for a lady and would start to play the victim.

You absolutely right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

I won't be surprised if her allies in the House backstab her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy - Give me 100 moniepoints.
Ike - Let me see it.
Mercy - Say yes or no.
Ike - I could but what do l get?
Venita - The rope wey dem use tie two of una, God please you can do it in this house, make e just dey strong.
They may not necessarily need to run off in the sunset on an island but this is a rope that cannot be replaced.
Mercy - Leave me alone.
Venita - No i will not.
And God let them stop destroying other people in the process of their vengeance.
Ike - It’s for the money.
Venita - Which st#pid money, I dey ask you where you go sleep, you say you’ll shift bed depending on another person’s bed.
See how she dey smile to herself, this b!tch. The two of you…
Mercy - See thats why I said, we both need consent before we move anywhere to start with.
Venita - If una fit agree on reasonable terms, Ike will even be safer.
Ike - If I try that everybodys eye will be on me.
Venita - Whats ur business with everybody’s eye, when its your destiny.
Mercy - What are you saying.
Venita - mmmmmm I’m tired of you both.
Ike - I thought about what I want, that black envelope on Monday.
Mercy - So if i get it I should give it to you?
Ike - Yes.
Mercy - 100 moniepoints.
Ike - Imma give you tonight.
Mercy - Give me now before all those girls will come and change your mind.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

I was just hissing upadan during their conversation between she, mercy, Ike and Soma.. I was trying so had to hear what Ike and mercy were saying to each other, that Venita of a girl didn't allow me at all. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin
bentenny:
Nah wa ohh....
Somebody go write epistle then still come quote am with more epistles.... grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy - Which girl is tingling your sprinkle sprinkle?
Ike - I'm waiting for you to make the first move then I'll make mine.
Venita - hayyyyyy
Ike - When a boy stresses you then I go find girl to stress.
We'll see at this party tonight, who dey stress me.
Mercy - You and who will see
Venita - Ike hmmmm.
Criminal sabi criminal, dont mind these two monkeys wey dey here. Na them know as them dey press eachother 40.
Mercy - You want me to first stress before you stress.
Ike - I want a guy to first stress you so i might get motivated to stress someone.
Mercy - So who's the girl?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is pere internationally giving Alex this attentions to spite Cee C.

Hmmmmmm

What most ladies hate is seeing a guy chasing them move to another lady and rubbing it on there face.

Pere is playing a game i don't really understand yet.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

Without Seyi's interesting narration of the housemates journey yesterday, they would have lost their wager.

Best contributors to their wager win was Alex followed by Seyi then Pere.

So, his contribution to the show is within the 1hr of a wager. Come on bro.

My query was on his exact contribution to the show not wager. He has been completely under the radar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.