Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489267 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:
Ike is not BBN material. He'd thrive well in BBUSA format where his scheming skills would take him far. He's meticulous and calculative, and emotional viewers might come for him.

It’s hard to reconcile Ike’s adorable and warm smiles with his cold game play

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

You stanned :
Tacha
Erica
Angel

You really need to sit this one out. 😁
Tacha’s toxic but Erica and Angel aren’t.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:
Erica is not doing better than Mercy sha in real life .

I no dey for any of their accounts but mercy owns two houses worth around 80 million and two cars worth over 60 million naira .

I don't even want to list the designer's wears , bags and shoes

Or her other properties we don't even know

If Mercy is in the house , your fave can definitely be in the house too .

None of your faves big pass Mercy ...

I do understand Bisola and Tobi , even though there are 99 percent chances that Mercy is richer than the two of them combined, I know they're trying to be taken seriously as legitimate actors and will want to distance themselves from the BBN brand ....

But saying people like Erica , Beauty or broke ass Tacha Tacha Tacha are too big for the show , is delusion of highest grandeur 😁😁😁😭

Die that matter now .
Tobi is far bigger than Mercy,stop playing.

Tobi brand has gone beyond the enclave of BBN(as someone rightly said here) and yes far richer than Mercy aswell.

Mercy is still within the scope of BBN fame, remove BBN fame and mercy will be reduce to nothing remove BBN fame from Tobi and you will still have your movie star.

What am I even saying, Someone that should be invited into the BB house as celebrity guest, stop playing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy mention doyin name .....soma shout no oooo...lol

Soma dan finish doyin oooooo.

Nawa oooo.....doyin is really trying ooo.

No guy just want her.....isn't fair oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:
Most times I feel for doyin.

Everyday she put lot of hours and work just to look good and at the end no attention from any guy.

That alone can be exhausting but she strong sha.

Make one guy try give her attention small nah.

I honestly get exhausted by all her make up and dressing🤐🤦🏾‍♀️
Angel can be organic sha, crazily, wonderfully and naturally so🥂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Angel really show Cross shege..
Lmao!
Angel na gamer!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

It’s hard to reconcile Ike’s adorable and warm smiles with his cold game play

Ike is a hustler
And very good at multitasking

For him...when you dey street, you dey street fully

When you dey house, you gentle grin

His personality can be seen in his Aura. He is a good bad guy. I can't wait for puzzle task, I'll like to watch him and Adekunle to know who go win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ujay01:

Lol... I don't think Erica was toxic though. She was just immature.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Ceec: she (Alex) is trying to get everything I have.

The thing: Tobi and Pere😂🤣😂

So, Ceec wants to repeat what she did last time, fighting Alex over a man.
She no just get shame for body.
Even Pere said they are just friends, no intimacy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Altrarecords:

Whether artificial or not, she's got the most banging body of any lady in bbn history
Nengi is a golf club i guess ..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
davodyguy:

I wonder when the chap said IK is above other HMs.

Among the male, if Kunle is not number 1, he would be number 2 and IK is not above him so far

Helloooo mister tribalist
It’s another season to make your heart burn
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zudd:

Interesting
Madam Bella and Sheggz!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

Problem is that she isnt beautiful and doesn't have an attractive personality worsened by the fact that she thinks so highly of herself; bordering on arrogance.

She isnt pretty and her flat boobs and ass doesnt help matters. Even her legs.

Doyin has a beautiful shape sha
If she would add 5-10 kilos it would be awesome

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Angel na gamer!
Even Pere confirmed on his behalf

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Soma is so fine abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
jenifer007:
What's the meaning of Amuche

I keep seeing that word on twitter and here on Nl

The self-named Alex’s Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
I hate guys who hype themselves alot.

Soma stop telling us you are a bad guy....kindly show us.

This too much capping is BS..........just hyping himself with no actions.

Mercy should die this convo jare.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

Helloooo mister tribalist
It’s another season to make your heart burn
cheesy

The guy is too predictable! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
carammel:
Soma is too fine abeg.

He is smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:
Mercy mention doyin name .....soma shout no oooo...lol

Soma dan finish doyin oooooo.

Nawa oooo.....doyin is really trying ooo.

No guy just want her.....isn't fair oooo

No guy wants to be with a rigid girl with prying eyes who has an opinion about everyone and everything!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:
Frodd has really grown business wise. He makes me so proud. Seeing him talk about business/club makes me smile. A fave in whom I'm well pleased.

Slow Tiger wannem!
I told you guys he became rich.
I know a guy who is Obi Cubana them’s friend.
He gisted me about Frodd and Mercy…
If you notice, they respect him now…
The emblem on the back of his neck is money, lol
He legit needs to exercise though chim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Madam Bella and Sheggz!grin
Yh.
We are eating good everytime on a steady

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Angel really show Cross shege..

I am still a CrossGel shipper shame on me cheesy
Big just for the game sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

I honestly get exhausted by all her make up and dressing🤐🤦🏾‍♀️
Angel can be organic sha, crazily, wonderfully and naturally so🥂
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yels?grin

You give me life
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
carammel:
Soma is too fine abeg.
Very.
And sexy ASF too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pinehead1:
I would never understand human beings who can't share their opinions without throwing insults.

Wotowotoman you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zudd:

Yh.
We are eating good everytime on a steady
When is the wedding coming up?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

You give me life
Lol
Lolgrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Make Ike and Mercy dey deceive themselves, na here we dey grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No guy wants to be with a rigid girl with prying eyes who has an opinion about everyone and everything!

Yea......I think her major problem is having an opinion about everyone and everything.

Soma said she accused him of moving somehow and talking to other ladies especially angel.

Doyin told him never to speak to her afterward which pissed him off.....she always feeling more than she is.

Soma just gave her some attention and she wanted to start dictating to him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Culer:
Nengi is a golf club i guess ..

I couldn’t ever get past Nengi’s neck to look at her body, enesly not beefing now
Her neck’s almost as wide as her face and she already has a large face
I found it so, so distracting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.