Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490906 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
thatigboman:
All the money, every single piece of it. It's all for our girl, King CeeC, the show. The undiluted.
CeeC must win this 120M, no 2 ways.
No wonder, like ceecee like her fan.
Set of bitter kola people 😂

On a norm, I actually wish she and every other housemates (except mercy and WM)won because she has brought more content. Every publicity na publicity both positive and negative.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
What!!

Top dollar- Big boy Frodd on my screen again??

Wow!
This is the best moment in TV history.

I hope money hasn't changed him too much though.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beauties of Bbn(Venita, Vee,Kim,Erica,Bella, Beatrice (has an amazing shape)

Pretty faces( Bella,Kim,Erica,Venita,Cee c ,Nini

Not a fan of surgical enhancement...

Overall I will give Venita for the most beautiful girl...

IMO.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ysl. A mix of givenchy and ysl

ThierryJay:

He said it was a combo of Givenchy and Dkny or Psy (one of the two).
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dem force Seyi come this show?

Where him come dey ?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Altrarecords:

Nah he's right

Last time I checked, mercy had 3 houses but he only said two, so he's even downplaying her financial power

Mercy is literally the biggest bbn star of all time, she being a woman also helps as she could get millions from big boyz/men trying to famz her

she also has the most endorsements and stuff like that.

She definitely is that rich

See how this one dey yearn confidently like say he be Mercy accountant. Instead make you use that energy to build your own bungalow even if na for Ikorodu. Btw, If she could get millions from big men, why is she in the house trying to win 120m? Una go just open mouth waaaaaa angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's like Paul's letters to the churches. grin
Why are u like this nah? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
I have been reading your responses. I think I have deduced who your no 1 is from your lot. grin
Geezeem:

Ike is a hustler
And very good at multitasking

For him...when you dey street, you dey street fully

When you dey house, you gentle grin

His personality can be seen in his Aura. He is a good bad guy. I can't wait for puzzle task, I'll like to watch him and Adekunle to know who go win

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibukzy:
You never see anything grin grin grin grin grin
grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Prying eyes! Kwaaaaaaaaaa

Tatiana4u:

No guy wants to be with a rigid girl with prying eyes who has an opinion about everyone and everything!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

Two different names.

Amuche - Amuchechukwu
Onyema- Onyemuchechukwu

Not always. Sometimes Onyebuchi is shortened as Abuchi and I know an Onyemuche that is fondly called Amuche.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
HajiaNotu:

IMO.

Venita has also had some sort of "surgical enhancement" but she's a very beautiful woman regardless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Amillionnn:
Ysl. A mix of givenchy and ysl

Thanks for the correction.

cc duduade

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Geezeem:

Girls are attracted to bad boys, my Sommy is a good guy
young men, this advice is a fallacy, and to be thrown in to the thrash…

There nothing about being a bad boy and girls, be a cool, calm, Good guy, you will get girls surplus if you want, just dress neat, be confident and be smooth, all this have nothing with being a bad boy…

Dangerous advice like this have ruined life, again be yourself, confident, and just love yourself, women are not an accomplishment you have to change your character for…

Team everybody except mercy and white money for the money..

No peace for the wicked !

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ujay01:

Not always. Sometimes Onyebuchi is shortened as Abuchi and I know an Onyemuche that is fondly called Amuche.

Fair enough
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
HajiaNotu:

IMO.

Surgery or not. If you're beautiful, you're beautiful. Simple.

Mercy is a beautiful lady by any means.

Going by your logic, no American female celebrity is beautiful becasue 95% of them have had one procedure done. Heck, Kardashian sisters aren't also beautiful by your standard

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
I really want one of soma, Pete or adekunle to win… where Neo in that house?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shuo! Princess voice sef don change o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I disagree with you on this.
Ozo is a perfect example of a good guy and Dorathy was attracted to him.Even Erica had a crush on him but she was with Kidd.
Nengi liked him but didn’t want to offend her sponsor outside the house,so she played hard to get while trying to get Kidd’s attentiongrin
It depends on the guy’s aura and carriage which Soma clearly lacks!
I don’t even like his energy!

Erica wud have being d perfect partner for ozo if not for d kidd angle.

Which sponsor is nengi afraid of, babe wey dey rock laycon anyhow. I suspect laycon fo Bleep dat babe after show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

So, his contribution to the show is within the 1hr of a wager. Come on bro.

My query was on his exact contribution to the show not wager. He has been completely under the radar

Task is part of the show too but I get your point. From his conversations, he has been deliberately low-key and he told biggies in his DS that he is suppressing himself so that he doesnt come off as arrogant and all-knowing and he wants to learn from others to be a better person.

So for now he's cruising. Despite his "invisibility", Ike still painted a target on his back by telling Doyin or so that Seyi tends to be malicious and unreliable so she doesnt form an alliance with him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
ThierryJay:

He said it was a combo of Givenchy and Dkny or Psy (one of the two).
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Blessedchild24:

Thanks

Givenchy and Ysl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

What has Tobi achieved that made him bigger than Mercy ?
Can you meet a random person on the street and call the name Tobi and it will ring a bell ? 😁

No disrespect to Tobi and his Nollywood career , but he's not yet a household name in Nigeria and like it or hate it , the BBN brand is still a huge part of his publicity and marketing.
Your life no pass Instagram. Cuz even if Twitter was included, you won't say such silly thing.
Say na 'can you meet a random person'? Tobi? Mercy? You must be high.
Wtf has Mercy achieved apart from BBN? Name it!

There's a reason people can't get their heads around Tobi being in this house. It's impossible! E get why. Levels dey abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
One problem this season so far, all the housemates are too intentional, everything is premidated, calculated, only one person has a bit spontaneity, and that’s illebaye, if any intense real fresh drama is coming to this house, it will be from illebaye…

Else all we will see is beef, gossip and an attempt to perform excellently in task..

One thing though, the party of this set will be lit, and the drama no matter how fake, will be after the party…

You will see…

No peace for the wicked!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Eeghe:

I couldn’t ever get past Nengi’s neck to look at her body, enesly not beefing now
Her neck’s almost as wide as her face and she already has a large face
I found it so, so distracting

Second time I'm agreeing with doc

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg Make una Vote Venita I enjoy her wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Everybody is abandoning Whitemoney. Tell me how he’ll reach the top two on the final day. I can never take you children serious for one day.

Is RevolutionPlus back? There is no way those people will miss this season. Too many eyes are observing the show. Funny enough, engagement in this thread is not so much compared to other seasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
ColdHunter:

Lol. Tobi is still a come up actor. Starring in Nigerian movies can never make him rich. Who watches them anyway?

BBN is still his source. I'd wager that 80% of people who know him still identify him with BBN

This one na hate😂. Say na who waches them anyway.
Everyone and their fathers watched Brotherhood and Gangs of Lagos when they were out. Infact, I watched both late because of the hype. Those are two of the biggest movies released in this country in the last 2 years. Both are huge successes.

Tobi is an Actor now before anything else. Na BBN addicts dey look am as anything else.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
meobizy:
Everybody is abandoning Whitemoney. Tell me how he’ll reach the top two on the final day. I can never take you children serious for one day.

Is RevolutionPlus back? There is no way those people will miss this season. Too many eyes are observing the show. Funny enough, engagement in this thread is not so much compared to other seasons.
It's not even only on this BBN thread. Engagements don drop massively on Nairaland generally. Noticed this on all the threads I'm a regular on.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Your life no pass Instagram. Cuz even if Twitter was included, you won't say such silly thing.
Say na 'can you meet a random person'? Tobi? Mercy? You must be high.
Wtf has Mercy achieved apart from BBN? Name it!

There's a reason people can't get their heads around Tobi being in this house. It's impossible! E get why. Levels dey abeg.
Abio! The reason why some persons don't comment on thread like these anymore.
If one should reply some of these issues,the corresponding replies will be based on trivial and childish things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na Venita dey bring the Warri vibe and We keep her to send her boring brother Neo home tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ceecee’s face when Frood said Alex is d only dark skin he has fancied..

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.