Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1494395 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2023
People are making insinuations that Ceec failed law school twice and slept her way to her degree in university.

Sincerely I believe them. Because how on earth will a lawyer say the judiciary is responsible for making laws.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Eggxactly.

No man in the house is gravitating towards her. She looks like one of them
Kwa kwa kwa
Her thighs are stronger than that of a village wrestler😂😂😂
There’s absolutely nothing sexy about her!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Drink a glass of water..........you will be fine my dear.

On scale of things at the moment it will be dumb moving on with the conversation with you.

Adekunle is on everyone eye and lips for the past 2months as an all star while you have to keep on forcing us to remember sheggz.......lol.

Is this a rocket science?

Is Sheggz on your screen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Giel:

Drag the hell of adekunle and fans

Every kuku slander I'm here for it 🤣
Because of top 4 that is not even assured they keep moving mad 🤣🤣

Adekuku the cowardly jealous goat
That's why he got dragged at the reunion and when he tried to deny. He got dragged some more, jealously kills🤣

Poor chomzy
The poor victim of kuku's badluck cry

Adekuku fans still crying over Bella and sheggz's life 30 years later.
Like faves like fans
Adekuku is jealous of sheggz.
His fans are Jealous of Bella.
Who was your fave In level up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Go to twitter where things dey happen no be this nairaland thread wey we no even reach 1000 and see how Sheggz trended some days ago even though he's not on our screen.

Nobody remembers Kuku again, if you noticed I've even reduced the way I used to troll him initially due to nothing spectacular to talk about him.

Ilebaye, Ceec and Alex are currently on everyone's lips not your Kubore

Kwa kwa kwa ….

Obsession will finish you..

Remember what I told u in d beginning….forever in ur condemned face…u go explain taya..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2023
DoubleeDee:

You obviously didn't digest my post. Did you read this:
"The truth is, let Baye 'cry me a river' from morning till night, no matter how clever anyone is at playing a pity game, such a game will never fly without any visible or credible evidence of bullying or ill-treatment."
Ponder on it.
Funny enough....The likes of Mercy, Venita, Soma have cried more dan Baye in dat house....but nobody accuse dem of playing pity....
Even wen ppl xpect d girl to milk d victim status...she overlooked n move on to d surprise of many

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm getting irritated. Time to eat,Angel will suddenly develop whitlow

Mtcheewww

Very irritating lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Tonnyray:
Elozonam already came in earlier as a judge.
Thanks for reminding me. I completely forgot.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
The shame that you will face when she eventually win the money will be too bad for you

Just calm down so you can save face when that time comes
Oh please!
Adekunle stands a higher chance of winning than your dwarf!
Deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa🤣🤣🤣

We all know this. One of his fans said this the other day on twitter if you see the way they attacked him

He came to the show wanting to be like Sheggz so bad.

Nobody will go through what Sheggz went through and still win back to back. It takes a certain level of grace to come out victorious from that career/name damaging situation Sheggz went through. That's why his winnings are so personal to me. My friend called me and told me how he saw my boy on billboard at strategic places in Lagos and Ogun state. I can bet if Kuku comes out he will release another letter of envy upon siting Sheggz on billboards

So proud of our boy ❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Go to twitter where things dey happen no be this nairaland thread wey we no even reach 1000 and see how Sheggz trended some days ago even though he's not on our screen.

Nobody remembers Kuku again, if you noticed I've even reduced the way I used to troll him initially due to nothing spectacular to talk about him.

Ilebaye, Ceec and Alex are currently on everyone's lips not your Kubore

True story ex teamie
No dragging materials again

Na better delawood now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Geezeem:

So what about Sheggzs..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2023
DoubleeDee:

"The truth is, let Baye 'cry me a river' from morning till night, no matter how clever anyone is at playing a pity game, such a game will never fly without any visible or credible evidence of bullying or ill-treatment."
Ponder on it.
Thank you for your objectivity but I don’t think Baye cries all the time for pity like people are always accusing her!
She masks her pain more than most of them in that house and she doesn’t even milk her pitiable situations like she should!
See how she completely ignored Venita when she tried to accuse her of stealing her cake…it’s so sad!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Is my fault biggie didn't find him worthy for the all star nah.

Am sorry.

I suggest you and your fellow otumbo up there have a proper brain CT scan.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Baba4kinatu:
People are making insinuations that Ceec failed law school twice and slept her way to her degree in university.

Sincerely I believe them. Because how on earth will a lawyer say the judiciary is responsible for making laws.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
She’s a disgrace to lawyers and I hope they withdraw her certificate because she probably didn’t earn it!
Tueh!
Lawyers are expected to be smart and intelligent but her own case is different!
Na only to gossip,backbite,bully men to chase her and envy people she sabi!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Today is a good day grin

The sun is out, I have all day to lazy about. Who's gonna collect from my hand cos I'm clearly done with Kuku for today.

Ceecbitters can I see your hands up🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

Tension!

Rest!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Just saw a clip of the HFM task last night..

I understand most of the housemates are olodos but ceec's own is legendary 😂😂

How will you be a lawyer who was called to bar at 22 and you don't know the body that makes law in Nigeria. 😂😂😂

Forget law school sef. She no do social studies for primary school?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Ponder on it.

Your girl is playing a sniper's game

Everyone she cries about gets hated out here

Until there is an evidence to show that she cried after every fight last season, I will continue to see all she does as game. A dangerous one, not different from that of the conspirators

My only problem is that it isn't fun to watch as those

Nothing is entertaining about a crying contestant...

This is my ONLY GRUDGE!

I like faan... I like to laugh... I like to be entertained

The only good thing is this strategy can't win the show again!

We have had pity project winners for years now. Only Mercy, Miracle and Phyna won without this

Efe, Laycon, WM were Nigeria's pity projects. If your girl wins, she will be in that WhatsApp group too

The good thing is, nobody will ever come again with similar strategy and succeed. Your girl don cast this one

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Today is a good day grin

The sun is out, I have all day to lazy about. Who's gonna collect from my hand cos I'm clearly done with Kuku for today.

Ceecbitters can I see your hands up🤣

Please Cee c fans are cool with Kiddwaya and Adekunle,infact everyone!

Look for someone else to troll. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh please!
Adekunle stands a higher chance of winning than your dwarf!
Deal with it!

Adekunle should also have a higher chance of winning than your pretender baye!
Deal with it!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just saw a clip of the HFM task last night..

I understand most of the housemates are olodos but ceec's own is legendary 😂😂

How will you be a lawyer who was called to bar at 22 and you don't know the body that makes law in Nigeria. 😂😂😂

Forget law school sef. She no do social studies for primary school?
What a disgrace!
I’m sure she was busy bullying her classmates instead of paying attention to her teacher!
Lmao 😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Please Ship them

I want Soma free for Alex
Any small thing you don ship
Haba
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You see ,sometimes in life you just have to hold your hands up and admit the truth. I have noticed this Ilebaye girl has been much maligned but now she has been winning in gargantuan fashion in spite of that. So these housemates just have to hold their hands up.And what if she now wins the grand prize which is a possibility?A lot of them will not be able to close their mouths in astonishment.I doubt she will be able to comprehend it herself too!

How did they malign her? Or she's the bully stealing their things, scrapping paints into their box and making dumb noises after which she plays the victim. Hypocritical clowns wailed about Ike yet someone is doing worse on the show.

I even blame people like Doyin, WM, Cross etc who were also used as agenda to perpetuate her victim game, considering they lost fans to her, coupled with Doyin constantly playing the nonsensical victim card agenda for her at the beginning based on the fact that they were from level up until the toxic victim card agenda got to her turn 😂 If anyone had sense, they would avoid the mannerless toxic glutton before they fall the next victim. That's the problem with toxic arisers out there or toxic idiot playing the victim on the show because they use the people close to them to perpetuate their devilish victim agenda.

If Doyin, Whitemoney, Cross etc hadn't befriended her at the beginning but rather befriended only people with fans at the beginning, they would have probably got more gains like Venita did with Adekunle for example but rather, they lost their fans to her, after her constant pity card agenda😏. It would even be good if they had befriended other fanless Housemates who's not constantly using them for toxic victim card agenda every time at least 🙄

But in the situation of nonsensical toxic arisers out there, the victim agenda will always continue with anyone who get close to her because that's her only game and the mentality of the idiotic arisers supporting her thereby they will always continue to use anyone who get close to her as a means to perpetuate their toxic victim agenda out there since she's got no game to begin with. No game apart from stealing, making dumb noises or fighting over several dicks, after which she plays the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you for your objectivity but I don’t think Baye cries all the time for pity like people are always accusing her!
She masks her pain more than most of them in that house and she doesn’t even milk her pitiable situations like she should!
See how she completely ignored Venita when she tried to accuse her of stealing her cake…it’s so sad!
Absolutely Tats, and the DGoodlyf has also echoed that point succinctly.
I saw that scene when Venita openly insinuated Baye could have taken her cake last night. I was disgusted when she actually got up to go check but returned few seconds later having confirmed otherwise without saying a word or apologising.
These are not isolated cases, they occur day in day out and are the reasons majority of viewers are moved by compassion to support Baye relentlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

Adekunle should also have a higher chance of winning than your pretender baye!
Deal with it!
Baye and Adekunle will hold hands on the final day and the both of them are already winners,so stop trying to pitch us against Islanders cos it won’t work!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
You're a business owner and you don't know the meaning of CAC shior...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2023
kwa kwa kwa ….

Oloriburuku fc…
I don’t even want to drag Pere by his community preek but what manner of madness will make one his fan call Adekunle a Delawood..Someone that female housemates don’t rate even after showing them his preek…let me just leave Pere cos of some of his reasonable fans here..

But Nhazeru..u no fit quote ur mama for this street,dem no born well reach ur 4th generation…
Stop projecting ur failed division 7 footballer on us..if he’s on ur trend list,he’s not on mine…we don’t see him,he doesn’t even matter..you better be ready to post his almighty deals or forever remain a loser..
At first u said he doesn’t own a car…I wonder if u own one cos u saw it as a big deal..then u said he doesn’t own a house..Na still from una space I hear say he get house…u will definitely choke on ur words..

And Nhazeru,I know u see yourself in Adekunle..but never.. you are a low lifer..a pathetic loser..I no wan even enter ur Sheggzs matter her cos na u go run..you are one of the people that cry about going personal here..but yea I will go personal with u…Sheggzs might be foolish but he didn’t ask u to be this foolish..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Looking at the pictures below I now understand why Cross ran for his dear life. How on earth could he have survived with a wwe champion as a girlfriend.

Ceec is clearly a transgender, look at those thighs does it look like it belongs to a woman? If Cross near dose thighs there's no way we for no trend justice for Cross .

Failed charge and bail lawyer

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2023
King Adekunle calm down.......you are going no where.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Her thighs are stronger than that of a village wrestler😂😂😂
There’s absolutely nothing sexy about her!

Last December I saw her in my annual village wrestling competition and guess what she was shamelessly defeated as usual.

What is she really good at?

Failed as a lawyer
Failed as a wrestler

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.