Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502506 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:
Alex just called pere a thief, pere don enter😁..
So pere took Alex coins under her pillow when he was changing the duvet yesterday.m

Which is on that same bed.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:19am On Sep 17, 2023
I won't say Alex is right. But.... grin
Pere has been sleeping in the blue room for some days, on various beds. During the task preparation today he was on Prince/Kidd bed. I think Alex got to know that he is sleeping on that bed now or today. She went to claim back the bed. THIS IS WHERE SHE IS WRONG. When Pere found her on the bed he flipped. PERE TOO WAS WRONG IN CLAIMING THE BED. That bed belongs to no one, anyone can sleep on it. For me they were both wrong in claiming that bed.
But what happened later was Pere losing his cool. He shouldn't have flipped that mattress with Alex on it. When he realised what he had done, that is when he started goading Alex to hit her. He wanted her offence to be bigger than his. I also expected her to hit him but she didn't. This is just a culmination of what has been building up.
My question is: what is Pere doing now in the diary room? Will he be released to enter the house and meet Alex?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
Hear her explaining now saying if Biggie says she’s wrong tomorrow, she doesn’t care
. She’s currently sleeping on 2 mattresses, how petty can I be?

Obviously she has carried the mattress from that bed to the pink room, meaning she is sleeping on 2 beds, make we wait for Biggie by 6pm today.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:
Alex just called pere a thief, pere don enter😁..
So pere took Alex coins under her pillow when he was changing the duvet yesterday.m
She said she asked Pere and he said he didn’t take it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Strike loading ::::::::for pere,don't know y he can't avoid Alex, must he talk to her ..

That one only cares about Adekunle

You’re quoting the wrong person about Pere

Quote my gee clement111 instead
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:21am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Which is on that same bed.....

Yes, don't know y pere can't avoid the girl... Must you talk to her,there re other beds in the room

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Lauryn41:

That one only cares about Adekunle

You’re quoting the wrong person about Pere

Quote my gee clement111 instead

😁😁, I knw..she's Adekunle no 1fan here..
Always updating us abt Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Pere has been sleeping in the blue room for some days, on various beds. During the task preparation today he was on Prince/Kidd bed. I think Alex got to know that he is sleeping on that bed now or today. She went to claim back the bed. THIS IS WHERE SHE IS WRONG. When Pere found her on the bed he flipped. PERE TOO WAS WRONG IN CLAIMING THE BED. That bed belongs to no one, anyone can sleep on it. For me they were both wrong in claiming that bed.
But what happened later was Pere losing his cool. He shouldn't have flipped that mattress with Alex on it. When he realised what he had done, that is when he started goading Alex to hit her. He wanted her offence to be bigger than his. I also expected her to hit him but she didn't. This is just a culmination of what has been building up.
My question is: what is Pere doing now in the diary room? Will he be released to enter the house and meet Alex?

In as much no one has a bed in that house as thing of respect you won't expect Neo or Soma to go to the bed Venita and Deks are sleeping to sleep there because no one owns the bed technically.

Also, Alex left because Pere switched room and he snores, Alex coins also went missing on the bed. If the bed is for no one as Pere said he shouldn't have flipped Alex then, he should have just walked away....

Pere did himself a great disservice, last week he punched the wall while arguing with a lady, this week he flipped a lady with the bed while arguing with a lady, are you beginning to see a pattern......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Nothing like he wanted her offense to be bigger.

He threw her off that bed like the little piece of shït that she is and waited for her reaction. It was more like him daring her to do her worse after all she has been going on about leaving a mark on his face... So oya hit me, make I kill you😂 that was it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:26am On Sep 17, 2023
All that's happening, big brother and the decision panel are to be blamed.
If alex had gotten a strike for hitting ike, she won't have been this aggressive towards a man even wanting to slap pere again this night.

She thinks she is big brother's pet and the slap and punches she gave to Ike was highlight and fans are supporting her and that is why Big brother didn't give her a strike.

I like the fact that big brother called pere to the diary room because it's useless allowing pere to fight who they have decided to send home.

Alex is her own undoing because if big brother had decided to remove 3 people, because of Alex they will remove 4 including her.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2023
garfield1:

Young for where? Have you not seen his harem? Dah,nowadays guys go for younger ladies oh

Wow!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
All that's happening, big brother and the decision panel are to be blamed.
If alex had gotten a strike for hitting pere, she won't have been this aggressive towards a man even wanting to slap pere again this night.

She thinks she is big brother's pet and the slap and punches she gave to Ike was highlight and fans are supporting her and that is why Big brother didn't give her a strike.

I like the fact that big brother called pere to the diary room because it's useless allowing pere to fight who they have decided to send home.

Alex is her own undoing because if big brother had decided to remove 3 people, because of Alex they will remove 4 including her.

When did Alex hit Pere She did not it was Pere that flipped Alex with the bed, this particular case Pere is more likely to catch a strike or DQ than Alex.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere they fall my hand big time, ignore Alex do like she doesn't exist.

As the whole drama was going on CeeC and Neo finally kissed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, Pere has not been sleeping there for days, he has been sleeping on another bed, if he had been sleeping there how come Alex's coins went missing on that same bed today Alex also only changed room because Pere moved to the blue room and Alex left because he snores......

See Pere and Alex know where they stand at each other, he is only still pissed at the fact that Alex threatened to slap him which I felt was mad disrespectful, he was hoping to get Alex to slap him such that he would be able to slap her silly......

Why did she leave d pink room then..Ade also snores and he’s in pink room..she never talk wetin Pere do her..
And let tell u na God save Alex say she no slap Pere,maybe she for don dey paralysed by now..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Jay16:
Pere they fall my hand big time, ignore Alex do like she doesn't exist.

As the whole drama was going on CeeC and Neo finally kissed

Just Rewind and I saw this Kiss, well I hope Ebuka will expose the kiss later today........cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
Nothing like he wanted her offense to be bigger.

He threw her off that bed like the little piece of shït that she is and waited for her reaction. It was more like him daring her to do her worse after all she has been going on about leaving a mark on his face... So oya hit me, make I kill you😂 that was it.

Pere for too injure here..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Why did she leave d pink room then..Ade also snores and he’s in pink room..she never talk wetin Pere do her..
And let tell u na God save Alex say she no slap Pere,maybe she for don dey paralysed by now..

What Alex said the first day she slept in the pink room to Deks and Venita was "Pere snores and he has bad energy, that the reason I'm changing room", remember earlier in the week it was the same bad energy comment that made both of them go at each other......

For this particular fight Pere carries most of the blame he shouldn't have reacted like that owing to the fact that the bed is where Alex sleeps......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:41am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Just Rewind and I saw this Kiss, well I hope Ebuka will expose the kiss later today........cheesy grin cheesy
The opportunity she has been looking for all diz while. May be that her dream is going to manifest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Before Doyin left, she spoke to Neo that he was moving romantically towards a certain housemate and tried to caution him because of what he had with her friend outside (Beauty). I figured it was Ceec cause I'd seen the silent moves.
Neo lied through his teeth that nothing was happening, nothing romantic at all and that he only rolls with Alex on cruise.

Today now e don kiss.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere that was planning some HMs DQ gets DQed will be the definition of irony......cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:
Before Doyin left, she spoke to Neo that he was moving romantically towards a certain housemate and tried to caution him because of what he had with her friend outside (Beauty). I figured it was Ceec cause is seen the silent moves.
Neo lied through his teeth that nothing was happening, nothing romantic at all and that he only rolls with Alex on cruise.

Today now e don kiss.

The guy na sharp guy, used the ongoing chaos to chop kiss, I hope Ebuka exposes him and CeeC today....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:48am On Sep 17, 2023
In all this the HMs don't really care about each other, if Soma didn't step in to stop Alex from moving closer to Pere something serious might have happened, while all the HMs Mercy, CeeC, Neo and Omasola sat down to watch the situation escalate further......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CrystalTiger(m): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2023
This Neo nigga..

Very smooth operator..Left for him, he'll bed all the girls in that house..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:52am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere that was planning some HMs DQ gets DQed will be the definition of irony......cheesy grin cheesy
Seriously. ..especially since its the same Alex he was planning for. And the fact that he is the one that advised that those fighting should not be separated, if not maybe someone would have tried to stop him when he was rushing to that bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
In all this the HMs don't really care about each other, if Soma didn't step in to stop Alex from moving closer to Pere something serious might have happened, while all the HMs Mercy, CeeC, Neo and Omasola sat down to watch the situation escalate further......

120m is at stake… 😇

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2023
Na fake gbas gbos I dey read so? Let me ask Geezeem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I swear they don't.
Very deeply rooted shitty behavior laced with greed.
A lot of them should never have returned to the Show, their colors have really shown and the brand they are really hunting for may permanently avoid them.
Someone like Seyi may spend the next 7 years cleaning his brand, that's if he recovers.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

When did Alex hit Pere She did not it was Pere that flipped Alex with the bed, this particular case Pere is more likely to catch a strike or DQ than Alex.....
I wanted to write Ike.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:22am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I think they didn't interfare because at that moment they thought Alex 100% deserve what pere did to her by flipping her out of the bed.

Didn't you see the way they ignored her completely as she was ranting and even told her to close the door on her way out.
Most of the housemates are really keeping it cool with alex because if this was a no camera show, i am sure ladies like mercy, venita, angel and Cece would give Alex a general beating.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What Alex said the first day she slept in the pink room to Deks and Venita was "Pere snores and he has bad energy, that the reason I'm changing room", remember earlier in the week it was the same bad energy comment that made both of them go at each other......

For this particular fight Pere carries most of the blame he shouldn't have reacted like that owing to the fact that the bed is where Alex sleeps......

See I’m not saying Pere is right for flinging Alex even I feel that he should have fling her back to Nsukka but nobody brought bed to Biggie’s house..
Was Alex going to sleep on d bed..Hell no..
Your Alex na proper bad belle..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Can anyone help with a video of the Pere & Alex mattress fight please? I missed it.

Lol, Neo and CeeC kissed? So conji has been stressing this girl since? It could be under the influence of alcohol though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Can anyone help with a video of the Pere & Alex mattress fight please? I missed it.

Lol, Neo and CeeC kissed? So conji has been stressing this girl since? It could be under the influence of alcohol though.
https://twitter.com/SoAmithedrama/status/1703207892520677871?t=Nk4kk4Q6f9o1MyNF0TbIGA&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.