Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468745 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm not a fan of Alex, but in this situation Pere is wrong very very wrong, their is no justification for what he did, he is beginning to have pattern that does not look good for him, last week punch wall while arguing with lady, this week throw a lady off the bed......

Ladies in that house have really push the guys…
They have had a lot to say about d guys and its not fair…there’s limit to everything,don’t come at me every time and expect keep it cool with u..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

This is not true.
As much as Big Brother is a show, it's also a business. After that Ilebaye's fight that earned her two strikes, it was clear that the Housemates can go any length to win that 120M including watching another person burn to death.

In Prison, I hear they don't keep people in two's, it's 3 upwards and they say the reason is Incase there's a fight, there will be one person to separate.
In this situation, biggie wouldn't have needed to worry considering that when there's a fight, others would usually intervene, however, since the Housemates have vocally expressed and even acted it out that they won't separate fights, then Big Brother has to find a way to intervene in feuds and chaos especially in situations that could escalate.

Do you know how badly the BBN brand would suffer if someone was pushed to their death?.
not housemates but Pere and Kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lesson of the day.......No one has any right to tell people how to respond to constant provocation.

Pere didn't ask anyone to leave any bed and am sure he will never do that (he isnt unreasonable) so we no the unreasonable person claiming two bed here.

You said Alex left the blue room cos of pere snore but Alex slept in the pink room with him for 5weeks....was he not snoring then.

Didnt Alex said anytime pere walks pass her all she see is shit Once again keep acting naive of the the situation cos you very good at that.

Let give Pere the award of best reaction ever, infact let's nominate him for Grammy and Emmy for the best reaction ever....

Once again when you are done throwing your usual tantrums we can have this convo again......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2023
So Baye's fake parents fought last night? Hmmm...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Let give Pere the award of best reaction ever, infact let's nominate him for Grammy and Emmy for the best reaction ever....

Once again when you are done throwing your usual tantrums we can have this convo again......

🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
ItisHi:
This guy is almost 40, why must he act stupid when he is being provoked. Can't he leave the scene?

My dear I’m not a fan of Pere but Alex na real ekwensu..she left that bed already,why did she come back..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ladies in that house have really push the guys…
They have had a lot to say about d guys and its not fair…there’s limit to everything,don’t come at me every time and expect keep it cool with u..

They are all guilty of this and none of them is a Saint, Alex telling Pere she will slap him earlier in the week is the lowest of lows and everyone here including me condemned that stupid statement.

However, they all annoy each other in words and in action, there is no justification for physical violence no matter how angry you can be, for heaven sake your brand is at stake Bere......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Alex’s case is “I’ll rather die than face the reality that you rejected me. At least bruise my face since it’s still a form of physical contact.” Girls honestly don’t know how to handle rejection especially when they see the man happy by himself.

Nothing concern me because production once again will show a cut and join scene. The story we’ll hear during the reunion will reveal that Alex was 100% at fault. I pity una wey dey type epistle on the matter when the housemates all know Alex is in the wrong as usual.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2023
It is very easy to attribute Pere’s aggression last night to deliberate unrelenting provocation from Alex
and those with this line of thought will be justified based on the incontrovertible evidence.

However, I personally feel Pere has “anger management issue” particularly with women requiring urgent and corrective therapy. For a man coming from a failed marriage, this type of uncontrollable aggression openly displayed on international Tv first with Doyin leading to that indelible hole on the wall and physically throwing Alex off the mattress yesterday is very scary to say the least.

If Pere can behave like this in a controlled environment under 24hrs camera probing, one wonders what he’s actually capable of in private.

We can always hide under the cloak of partisanship by rejecting the obvious because Pere is our fave, but in truth Pere needs help.

This is in no way intended to justify Alex’s scornful, provocative and bitter attitude which we all know stems from Pere’s rejection.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Biggie always hides knives during Saturday's night party,to avoid alcohol induced murder

Very good o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2023
No reasonable pesin is justifying wat Alex did but Pere reaction was so brutal and deserve to b look into by production....
Wont b surprised if he is disqualified sha....
Karma at work

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2023
There are 5 empty beds in the blue room. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Keep defending the aggressor and blaming the victim for reacting.

Once again pere didn't even react well........he should have flung her off the roof.

You are telling us all you see is shit anytime he walks pass.....because of what??

Seyi,ike,cross were also in that video of plans for baye.......why pick out only pere and constantly goading him for 5weeks??

5 bleeping weeks??

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:
Ceec and Neo didn't kiss o ....she only leaned on his shoulder in exclamation of what was happening....I watched it live and was wondering when i was reading fhey kissed ...I ve seen the video again and did not see kiss..
They just want to stain her white but they can't

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:
It is very easy to attribute Pere’s aggression last night to deliberate unrelenting provocation from Alex
and those with this line of thought will be justified based on the incontrovertible evidence.

However, I personally feel Pere has “anger management issue” particularly with women requiring urgent and corrective therapy. For a man coming from a failed marriage, this type of uncontrollable aggression openly displayed on international Tv first with Doyin leading to that indelible hole on the wall and physically throwing Alex off the mattress yesterday is very scary to say the least.

If Pere can behave like this in a controlled environment under 24hrs camera probing, one wonders what he’s actually capable of in private.

We can always hide under the cloak of partisanship by rejecting the obvious because Pere is our fave, but in truth Pere needs help.

This is in no way intended to justify Alex’s scornful, provocative and bitter attitude which we all know stems from Pere’s rejection.

Same pere Alex threatened to slap oo and he controlled his anger

You people must always look for a way to put the blame on men ,you think it’s easy to keep quiet when getting provoked constantly by a woman ?

Because he reacted back and didn’t keep quiet as usual ,so that means you know what he is capable of doing in private

No wonder men hardly get support even when they are right

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Yabsun:
Twitter people are patiently waiting to end DJ’s career if he dares playing any Zino’s or Naira Marlin’s song⚔️

Good!

This goes to show what is happening in BB house is a true reflection of society.

Ask yourself, why has everybody suddenly turned against Naira Marley in the last few days following Mohbad's death?

Why is everybody suddenly in love with Mohbad and his songs pushing them from the brink of obscurity to the top of the Apple charts?

It is simply because people hate bullies and naturally sympathize with victims of bullying.

So people should rest this pity-party theory, afterall, Mohbad is not in anyway seeking sympathy where he is.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere should be disqualified

He has shown violence tendencies so many times on this show

He's quick to go physical and if biggie keep allowing this thing then they did Tacha and Beauty dirty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm not a fan of Alex, but in this situation Pere is wrong very very wrong, their is no justification for what he did, he is beginning to have pattern that does not look good for him, last week punch wall while arguing with lady, this week throw a lady off the bed......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

There a limit to what we can all take.

Alex have been on pere case for 5weeks........she has called him all sort of names.

Do you know what it means for someone to be calling you a devil, bad energy, puppet etc to your face all the time.

On Monday that animal had the nerve to tell pere to his face she will slap him........omo no anger management can take constant goading for 5weeks.

So this isn't about having anger issues.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere should be disqualified

He has shown violence tendencies so many times on this show

He's quick to go physical and if biggie keep allowing this thing then they did Tacha and Beauty dirty
Amauche too .
They can go together

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Pere will be disqualify to today, so Biggie will evict....

Neo
Shola and

Kunle.

Kunle ko Kinta Kunte ni

😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

Amauche too .
They can go together
Yes

But Pere has really traumatized me from the screen so many times on this show

I can't take it any longer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
No reasonable pesin is justifying wat Alex did but Pere reaction was so brutal and deserve to b look into by production....
Wont b surprised if he is disqualified sha....
Karma at work

This is what I can't get over. This man has been planning the disqualification of housemates from week 2. He has been threatening to do it himself (Alex ceec baye), or letting those fighting not be separated. He has promised to goad people silently to act stupid. He failed to do this. He left the pink room after Alex and joined her in the blue room. Alex left him there and he continued sleeping IN OTHER BEDS.
All that time Alex continued ensuring that that bed was neat and still kept her things there. Now of all the empty beds there he chose to go to that one bed.
Why do people not see that he has been moving silently to provoke her?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
DrTee1:
I'm looking at Mercy's hand for the first time as she's eatimg.

That's some hyperpigmentation (darkening) of her proximal and distal interphalangeal joints (knuckles).

It suggests she may be on some skin routine that makes her appear lighter than natural.

That's often unhealthy, if that is true.
All this English on top Queen Mercy millionaire fingers? Lol .... Over 70% of Nigerians use some form of skin lightening products. Nothing new. Happy Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere is evil and no woman should accept a ring from him

Biggie should disqualify him if he wants to be fair.

Imagine this type of man off screen

I won't be surprised if anyone comes out tomorrow and accused Pere of murderer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Can you please shut up.

Pere had been on BBN before and he had no problem with any lady in that first time.

He came the second time, met a lady, asked for her friendship, she said NO. Guy moved on, but the bitch will not move on.

When Prince came in, she wanted to use that one to pepper Pere, Pere still ignored her, because her combination with Prince looks like two agberos in love.

Every problem Pere has in that house can be trace back to ALEX. WHY? Can't she move on...

On every party night ALEX is the only lady people hardly dance with, besides, that bitch looks like a man... Very ugly thing.

Pere however, is not using his head... He should avoid the bitch.

I just hope he doesn't get disqualified.

And I have always blamed CEECE during SYE due to her confrontation with ALEX, thinking she is the bitter one Not knowing Alex is the real devil.

Gosh!!! Sorry C, you are a queen.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere is evil and no woman should accept a ring from him

Biggie should disqualify him if he wants to be fair.

Imagine this type of man off screen

I won't be surprised if anyone comes out tomorrow and accused Pere of murderer

Probably one of your family member will come out to...

Excuse my language.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
So Baye's fake parents fought last night? Hmmm...

They are going through a messy divorce......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Goodmorning my dear!
Baye’s enemies are fighting for her without even knowing!
Lmao!
Pere already has 2 strikes and this might be the end of him in that house!
As for Black mamba,I’m so happy that she’s showing how wicked,disrespectful and provocative she is!
Yet she acts like a fake mummy GO to Baye,only to end up worse than what she criticizes!
What an ugly looking hypocrite!
I pray she gets evicted tonight because everything about her irritates me!
As for Pere,he really fell off this season and I don’t know what exactly happened to him cos cos he was a better guy during SYE!!!
The Pere we are watching right now is a pussy ass nigga who fights and exchange words with women!
Even soma the SIMP of this season now has more fans and supporters than him!
Tueh!

Na u give am 2 strikes?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

You just said she changed rooms right? So what's her business with the former bed? Can u see how facts contradict ur theory of pere being the provocateur...?
she isn't even the owner of the bed, the bed is for Kidd.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:
Angel said Kunle is a mountain goat. What does this even mean? Kunle asked twice but she didn't answer cheesy
Mountain goat personalities are very much loners. Observing the goings-on from their unique perch, they are consummate voyeurs and when mingling with other terrestrial animal personalities they feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. After brief forays into their world, they must return to their place of security - Google

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2023
If Pere isn't disqualified today I'll loose interest in this show

Biggie really need to prove he isn't biased

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.