Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472977 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:09am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
In all this the HMs don't really care about each other, if Soma didn't step in to stop Alex from moving closer to Pere something serious might have happened, while all the HMs Mercy, CeeC, Neo and Omasola sat down to watch the situation escalate further......

Why should they?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

https://twitter.com/SoAmithedrama/status/1703207892520677871?t=Nk4kk4Q6f9o1MyNF0TbIGA&s=19

Thanks, i appreciate it! I don't think CeeC kissed Neo though, more like she was whispering.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2023
When will Biggie disqualify Pere? This is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 5:06am On Sep 17, 2023
zanieike:
When will Biggie disqualify Pere? This is getting too much
Go to bed. He’ll disqualify him in your dreams.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:09am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your guy no try at all, what he did this night is beneath him and he will be lucky if he get just a strike, the bed in question belongs to Alex and she has been sleeping on that bed and only left because Pere came to the blue and he snores......

Alex has been sleeping on the bed but left ,so why did she return today to look for trouble ? Is it not same person that left that room because she said pere got bad energy ?

Why not tell us alex accused pere of stealing her coin she left under the pillow ?

Una go Dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Jay16:
Pere they fall my hand big time, ignore Alex do like she doesn't exist.

As the whole drama was going on CeeC and Neo finally kissed

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Norano: 6:00am On Sep 17, 2023
I am not even on the show but Alex is making my blood to boil.
She's so provocative and annoying.
Because you are a woman doesn't warrant you to be so abusive to a man and when he reacts you start labeling him an abuser.
She has been pushing Pere's button and wants to go scot free all because she is a woman.
Alex is abusive and childish, I pity the man that will end up with her.

When Pere comes out, he should start a movement for men that are going through a lot in the hands of women because someone needs to speak up for them.

No man deserves to be abused this way, men are human too.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2023
nwauwa:

LU, DW PD, and even SYE were interesting to watch till the last day because of the type of hms that made it to the final weeks.

With Ade and Venita spooning in bed, Soma and Angel acting movie for yabaleft patients, Sisi and Baye ignoring each other, Pere minding his business, whiteMoney cooking, Cross floating and Mercy kissing and looking good, next week is already a borefest in advance

Doyin eviction was the final nail in the coffin
SYE interesting till the last day kor.
Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

100k for you if u can post a pics of u looking better than Ade..I promise u will get it
You get 100k?
Nigeria hard, you still wan dash me 100k
Don’t play
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2023
I pity people who takes updates here seriously

I am glad pere have onced asked big brother what is the punishment for someone that’s provoking you ,and it seems big brother said time will tell

Same bed you haven’t slept for 3 days ,na today you remember the bed because you want to get at pere by all means ,the real owner of the bed self is even Kidd

Alex already left the blue room saying pere energy was negative for her ,so Wetin carry her come back to Dey fight for bed ? I am glad pere gave it to her ,and at this point I won’t even blame her but big brother who refused to give her a strike for punching Ike so she now feels she can do whatever she likes

It’s already 2 weeks to the end of the show sha

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Norano:
Because you are a woman doesn't warrant you to be so abusive to a man and when he reacts you start labeling him an abuser.
She has been pushing Pere's button and wants to go scot free all because she is a woman.

When Pere comes out, he should start a movement for men that are going through a lot in the hands of women because someone needs to speak up for them.

And to make it worst majority of foolish men will be supporting what Alex did

It’s now normal for a man to keep shut and walk away when a woman provokes him ,just imagine ,I should keep walking away while being provoked because I am a man? Lol

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere is a f00l sha. Why will you see trap and walk inside it?

Now if they disqualify him. They won't evict white monkey.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2023
What Alex did was very wrong she deserves a strike for Provoking Pere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, Pere has not been sleeping there for days, he has been sleeping on another bed, if he had been sleeping there how come Alex's coins went missing on that same bed today Alex also only changed room because Pere moved to the blue room and Alex left because he snores......

See Pere and Alex know where they stand at each other, he is only still pissed at the fact that Alex threatened to slap him which I felt was mad disrespectful, he was hoping to get Alex to slap him such that he would be able to slap her silly......

Why r u being biased? What right does Alex have to prevent Pere from sleeping on a bed she no longer uses? Hasn't she moved to the other room? Whats her problem ? She did the provocation first...by sleeping on the bed prepared by pere in order to prevent hom from sleeping on it. That's outright provocation.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Why r u being biased? What right does Alex have to prevent Pere from sleeping on a bed she no longer uses? Hasn't she moved to the other room? Whats her problem ? She did the provocation first...by sleeping on the bed prepared by pere in order to prevent hom from sleeping on it. That's outright provocation.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
All that's happening, big brother and the decision panel are to be blamed.
If alex had gotten a strike for hitting ike, she won't have been this aggressive towards a man even wanting to slap pere again this night.

She thinks she is big brother's pet and the slap and punches she gave to Ike was highlight and fans are supporting her and that is why Big brother didn't give her a strike.

I like the fact that big brother called pere to the diary room because it's useless allowing pere to fight who they have decided to send home.

Alex is her own undoing because if big brother had decided to remove 3 people, because of Alex they will remove 4 including her.

Thank u....how she did not get a minimum of a strike for that violence on Ike remains unjustified...it was very biased....she was firmly on her feet in the pool...how can she possibly be drowning when she can stand above water?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2023
I smell disqualification….kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!
Black mamba and Doyin are the evil,fashioned against Pere!
Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What Alex said the first day she slept in the pink room to Deks and Venita was "Pere snores and he has bad energy, that the reason I'm changing room", remember earlier in the week it was the same bad energy comment that made both of them go at each other......

For this particular fight Pere carries most of the blame he shouldn't have reacted like that owing to the fact that the bed is where Alex sleeps......

You just said she changed rooms right? So what's her business with the former bed? Can u see how facts contradict ur theory of pere being the provocateur...?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, Pere has not been sleeping there for days, he has been sleeping on another bed, if he had been sleeping there how come Alex's coins went missing on that same bed today Alex also only changed room because Pere moved to the blue room and Alex left because he snores......

See Pere and Alex know where they stand at each other, he is only still pissed at the fact that Alex threatened to slap him which I felt was mad disrespectful, he was hoping to get Alex to slap him such that he would be able to slap her silly......

You always act naive about situations and is always funny to me.........so Alex can own two bed space and pere can't
She slept in the same pink room with pere for 5weeks until prince came....pere didn't snore then??

Whatever pere does to Alex trust me she deserves it for constantly goading that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Norano:

Pere already had 2 strikes and she has been poking him to get get him disqualified!
That girl is worse than the devil!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere already had 2 strikes and she has been poking him to get get him disqualified!

lol na you dash pere 2 strikes ?

It’s one strike ma

And with big brother calling pere to the diary room so things won’t escalate more than what we saw ,I don’t think he will even get another

Alex have left that room because of pere so called bad energy ,suddenly she went there today fighting for bed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Ceec and Neo didn't kiss o ....she only leaned on his shoulder in exclamation of what was happening....I watched it live and was wondering when i was reading fhey kissed ...I ve seen the video again and did not see kiss..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Lmao!
Is God not wonderful...
Ppl wey dey plan to disqualify our girl on d edge of being disqualified.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Jay16:
Pere they fall my hand big time, ignore Alex do like she doesn't exist.

As the whole drama was going on CeeC and Neo finally kissed
Kwa kwa kwa
Na konji Dey worry her since!😂😂😂
I can’t wait for Neo to leave,so that she will go back to her default settings for being a bitterleaf!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2023
General for send that Stupid Mamba go hospital,lol

That bed swerving sweet me.

E no go pass one strike

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Alex is a nasty human who hides under love and light to carry out her evil. Very horrible person.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Kpere became a loser this season. He shouldn't have come.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Shez a very stupid thing

She already left that room because according to her "Pere's bad energy" suddenly she went there again fighting for bed after Pere had already laid the bed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Lmao!

Nothing like Dq.....he didn't even fling it like that...he lifted it up and even gave her time to stand on feet before he flipped it over

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He has only 1 ...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:
Ceec and Neo didn't kiss o ....she only leaned on his shoulder in exclamation of what was happening....I watched it live and was wondering when i was reading fhey kissed ...I ve seen the video again and did not see kiss..

Like I said earlier ,I pity people weh Dey take updates from here serious

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Is God not wonderful...
Ppl wey dey plan to disqualify our girl on d edge of being disqualified.....
Goodmorning my dear!
Baye’s enemies are fighting for her without even knowing!
Lmao!
Pere already has 2 strikes and this might be the end of him in that house!
As for Black mamba,I’m so happy that she’s showing how wicked,disrespectful and provocative she is!
Yet she acts like a fake mummy GO to Baye,only to end up worse than what she criticizes!
What an ugly looking hypocrite!
I pray she gets evicted tonight because everything about her irritates me!
As for Pere,he really fell off this season and I don’t know what exactly happened to him cos cos he was a better guy during SYE!!!
The Pere we are watching right now is a pussy ass nigga who fights and exchange words with women!
Even soma the SIMP of this season now has more fans and supporters than him!
Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.