Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492212 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Where is Pere?

He is sleeping grin where is Alex?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Even if they disqualify pere( which i doubt)

black mamba too deserve punishment, at least hopefully she will leave today
I pray they don’t disqualify him because that would affect him for life but he went too far cos Alex could have sustained some injuries in the process.
As for Alex,her own is becoming too much and I hope they kick her out tonight!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Ewww

Ceec doesn't know he exist in that house

I'm sure you watched her reaction on that letter prank wahala

Na better meat king Ceec Dy chop
She only reacted out of pains of getting rejected by Ade that chose Venita over her😁😁😁 ur nwapuda's misery made her to seek solace in the arms of the most undesirable man in the house mercy's deportee leftover that never cleans his bum😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
So Baye's fake parents fought last night? Hmmm...
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
I know U envy Ade and wish ur lonely hermaphrodite Ceec could get just a little attention from the opposite gender cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Olodo24:
Lord protect Pere oh. Madam pity Tribe is the one I wish can get a disqualification

Why, I thought Kween of eyelight was winning?

Why do you need Ilebaye's disqualification?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:
It is very easy to attribute Pere’s aggression last night to deliberate unrelenting provocation from Alex
and those with this line of thought will be justified based on the incontrovertible evidence.

However, I personally feel Pere has “anger management issue” particularly with women requiring urgent and corrective therapy. For a man coming from a failed marriage, this type of uncontrollable aggression openly displayed on international Tv first with Doyin leading to that indelible hole on the wall and physically throwing Alex off the mattress yesterday is very scary to say the least.

If Pere can behave like this in a controlled environment under 24hrs camera probing, one wonders what he’s actually capable of in private.

We can always hide under the cloak of partisanship by rejecting the obvious because Pere is our fave, but in truth Pere needs help.

This is in no way intended to justify Alex’s scornful, provocative and bitter attitude which we all know stems from Pere’s rejection.
God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
She only reacted out of pains of getting rejected by Ade that chose Venita over her😁😁😁 ur nwapuda's misery made her to seek solace in the arms of the most undesirable man in the house a deportee leftover that never cleans his bum😁😁😁😁
😂😂😂 Ike is far better than Pa Adekunle Olopade- Akpofure

If we are to go by what reality show is then Ike and Doyin should be among top3 but your likes will never allow us enjoy the true meaning of a reality show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
No reasonable pesin is justifying wat Alex did but Pere reaction was so brutal and deserve to b look into by production....
Wont b surprised if he is disqualified sha....
Karma at work
Gbam!
Imagine how this thread would have been buzzing with comments if Baye was the one who provoked Pere last night!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂 Ike is far better than Pa Adekunle Olopade- Akpofure

If we are to go by what reality show is then Ike and Doyin should be among top3 but your likes will never allow us enjoy the true meaning of a reality show

Yet all the ladies avoided Ike like an ebola patient except ur miserable nwapuda that had no option😁😁😁 while they all prayed to rock Ade at the dance floor🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ladies in that house have really push the guys…
They have had a lot to say about d guys and its not fair…there’s limit to everything,don’t come at me every time and expect keep it cool with u..

But whatever the case, you have to keep it cool. Unless she physically comes at you then you can hit her back as self defence.

I agree she has been provoking him for a while, but pere would be really really lucky to escape outright disqualification

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Madam love and light sleeping on two mattress.

I hope when she leaves biggie house she will carry them along.....Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

He is sleeping grin where is Alex?
Oh I just saw him in the blue room grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm not a fan of Alex, but in this situation Pere is wrong very very wrong, their is no justification for what he did, he is beginning to have pattern that does not look good for him, last week punch wall while arguing with lady, this week throw a lady off the bed......

He has a destructive tendency like Amaka and biggie might just do the needful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yet all the ladies avoided Ike like an ebola patient except ur miserable nwapuda that had no option😁😁😁 while they all prayed to rock Ade at the dance floor🤣🤣🤣🤣
How many of those ladies are worthy of the goodhearted Ike? Ike no even send any of them.

Pa Adekunle Olopade-Akpofure is the safest furniture to rock in that house kos even bulge sef you no go feel. Your Ade na play thing true true, no lady in that house will wink at him outside.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Tati, I will flip you like the way pere did to Alex oo lol cheesy

Pere has only a strike.

In all this, biggie is to be blamed. Same punishment should be served to both genders who flaunted the rules of the house. Alex should have been issued a strike, not a mere warning for hitting ike. Anyway, Alex is going home today so what's the point sef
Kwa kwa kwa
I no be Alex o,if you flip me,I go give you wotowoto!
😂😂😂🤣🤣
I think he has two already…maybe I’m wrong but we’ll find out.
If Biggy had punished Alex with at least 2 strikes when she punched Ike in the pool,I don’t think she would have provoked Pere last night!
Do you know that after that drama last night,she was still accusing Pere of stealing her coins!
That girl is evil and I pray she goes home tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Pere 2 strikes? I think is just one
Didn’t he get a strike for conspiracy to get his fellow housemates disqualified?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

But whatever the case, you have to keep it cool. Unless she physically comes at you then you can hit her back as self defence.

I agree she has been provoking him for a while, but pere would be really really lucky to escape outright disqualification

This were I have a problem.........why is provocation seen as a lesser crime

Verbal abuse should also be treated as physical abuse and both have same punishment so most women can stop hiding under it.

Most women knows they will always get away with verbal abuse that why is always easy for them to keep provoking men.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:

Lol. Are we talking about the same Adekunle? Adekunle of level up season that got rejected back to back? Even Obaseki rejected him. Adekunle that has practically turned into Venita's lap dog because he can't believe the good fortune that has smiled on him this season? The only thing he has going for him is his brilliance. Otherwise, he would have become a completely finished man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
How many of those ladies are worthy of the goodhearted Ike? Ike no even send any of them.

Pa Adekunle Olopade-Akpofure is the safest furniture to rock in that house kos even bulge sef you no go feel. Your Ade na play thing true true, no lady in that house will wink at him outside.
Ofcourse the destructive deportee Ike with bad breath is goodhearted for succeeding in getting ur lonely wretch to be his play thing😁😁😁😁Adekunle is too handsome and principled to fall for ur cheap dwarf ceec🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
Seems like WM is drunk. He is talking to himself.

"Na me dey drink drink no be drink dey drink me" grin
He should come and be going Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Verbal abuse should also be treated as physical abuse and have same punishment so most women can stop hiding under it.

Most women knows they will always get away with verbal abuse that why is always easy for them to keep provoking men.

Then, let men resort to verbal abuse. No gender has monopoly of words. Physical assault should not always be your reaction to provocation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Pere is a victim of "what goes around, comes around." When he and d likes of Kidd and Ike were plotting provocation and fight of Alex and Ceec, some of u here in dis thread were hailing him and praising him as "BB GOLD MATERIAL," "BB USA MATERIAL," BB UK MATERIAL," " no emotions attached" bla blaaa bla.

Now table don turn, Alex keeps provoking him and choking him, u pere fans are now turning against Alex, wen it was pere that started all d whole plotting of provocation in d name of getting DQ for Alex n ceec and in d name of strategy n gaming.

Wen he is now at d receiving end of provocation , everybody is blaming Alex. I'm not Alex fan at all. I'm just saying it d way it is. Pere in a fight with adekunle, knocked d table. In a fight with doyin, punched d wall, left a hole in d wall. In a fight with Alex, flung d mattress with Alex in bed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ofcourse the destructive deportee Ike with bad breath is goodhearted for succeeding in getting ur lonely wretch to be his play thing😁😁😁😁Adekunle is too handsome and principled to fall for ur cheap dwarf ceec🤪🤪🤪🤪
Make I listen to this pastor fes 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pity tribe kee you dia!
At least Baye fought with her fellow girls and got two strikes!
Pere should man up and fight with his fellow men!
😂😂 at least you don accept say una be Pity Tribe. How Pere wan take face him fellow men when na women dey provoke am? Kings like Pere ought to be worshipped by girls like Alex and Pity Tribe boss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
Hear her explaining now saying if Biggie says she’s wrong tomorrow, she doesn’t care.
She’s currently sleeping on 2 mattresses, how petty can one be?
I hope they throw her out tonight by evicting more than 3 housemates!
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
😂😂 Alex! Like nothing happened last night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
nooker:

Then, let men resort to verbal abuse. No gender has monopoly of words. Physical assault should not always be your reaction to provocation
So you'll say he's behaving like a woman....Abi?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2023
vanvick247:
So no drama tonite?? Thank God for Baye, coz I dey fear for her very Thursdays and Saturdays o...
My dear!!!!!🥰🥰🥰
I’m so happy that she behaved herself well last night cos by now,we would have been on the defensive mode!
Thank God o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
mayor1814:
Pere is a victim of "what goes around, comes around." When he and d likes of Kidd and Ike were plotting provocation and fight of Alex and Ceec, some of u here in dis thread were hailing him and praising him as "BB GOLD MATERIAL," "BB USA MATERIAL," BB UK MATERIAL," " no emotions attached" bla blaaa bla.

Now table don turn, Alex keeps provoking him and choking him, u pere fans are now turning against Alex, wen it was pere that started all d whole plotting of provocation in d name of getting DQ for Alex n ceec and in d name of strategy n gaming.

Wen he is now at d receiving end of provocation , everybody is blaming Alex. I'm not Alex fan at all. I'm just saying it d way it is. Pere in a fight with adekunle, knocked d table. In a fight with doyin, punched d wall, left a hole in d wall. In a fight with Alex, flung d mattress with Alex in bed.
👏👏👏👏👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Verbal abuse should also be treated as physical abuse and have same punishment so most women can stop hiding under it.

Well I feel provocation is subjective. What would annoy or provoke you might not annoy or provoke me. But physical assault can be objectively determined. The moment you slap me, there is a clear boundary that has been trespassed. This is especially so in big brother's house. Pere went physical and he would be lucky to escape a double strike and outright disqualification.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2023
nooker:

Lol. Are we talking about the same Adekunle? Adekunle of level up season that got rejected back to back? Even Obaseki rejected him. Adekunle that has practically turned into Venita's lap dog because he can't believe the good fortune that has smiled on him this season? The only thing he has going for him is his brilliance. Otherwise, he would have become a completely finished man.
U are probably referring to ur father Adekunle that was rejected back to back🤣🤣🤣🤣 Super handsome Adekunle Olopade never asked any lady out they all wanted him and asked him out first even in this All-stars Venita is so protective of him as u can see cos she knows he is the hot cake🤪🤪🤪

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.