Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502210 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2023
The pere agenda here when😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Nomyth:

Good!

This goes to show what is happening in BB house is a true reflection of society.

Ask yourself, why has everybody suddenly turned against Naira Marley in the last few days following Mohbad's death?

Why is everybody suddenly in love with Mohbad and his songs pushing them from the brink of obscurity to the top of the Apple charts?

It is simply because people hate bullies and naturally sympathize with victims of bullying.

So people should rest this pity-party theory, afterall, Mohbad is not in anyway seeking sympathy where he is.

Nomyth…
I remember you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

But na your olebaye resemble Modinatu the Pepper and Herbal seller with that Her picture you posted there nah Fine She no fine Front and back She no get

Olepoopoo Alagbo See as muscles full Her face Ugly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere should be disqualified

He has shown violence tendencies so many times on this show

He's quick to go physical and if biggie keep allowing this thing then they did Tacha and Beauty dirty

Give us three examples of such times?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2023
Even if they disqualify pere( which i doubt)

black mamba too deserve punishment, at least hopefully she will leave today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
If Pere isn't disqualified today I'll loose interest in this show

Biggie really need to prove he isn't biased

You will cry taya, you will loose interest like anyone will notice if you do. Who cares if you loose interest in the show

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2023
finallybusy:
Alex’s case is “I’ll rather die than face the reality that you rejected me. At least bruise my face since it’s still a form of physical contact.” Girls honestly don’t know how to handle rejection especially when they see the man happy by himself.

Nothing concern me because production once again will show a cut and join scene. The story we’ll hear during the reunion will reveal that Alex was 100% at fault. I pity una wey dey type epistle on the matter when the housemates all know Alex is in the wrong as usual.

This!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Lord protect Pere oh. Madam pity Tribe is the one I wish can get a disqualification

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Na konji Dey worry her since!😂😂😂
I can’t wait for Neo to leave,so that she will go back to her default settings for being a bitterleaf!grin
Her problem with Baye was all because of Neo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Olodo24:
Lord protect Pere oh. Madam pity Tribe is the one I wish can get a disqualification

You want her arisers to come for you abi......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
Why will biggie not screen housemates very well before allowing them to participate in the show?

Pere's violence is soooooo obvious even to the blind

He's a threat to the society

I pity his ex-wife, she should speak out already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2023
If he can do this on camera, what more behind closed doors?

Biggie should better send that home

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2023
Guys this another lesson for you in this world.
No one cares and you will always be blamed for everything.

Women are not expected to manage provoking men all the time but men are expected to manage how they react all the time.

Have never seen anyone told women to walk away during confrontation is always the men expected to walk away.....lol.

Someone have been goading you for 5weeks.....you have even reported her 3 times to biggie during your DS and Nothing was done to her......the one time you had enough and reacted they are saying you have anger issues.

Pere has anger issues but no one says Alex have provocation issues.....lol

Anger is bad and provocation is good.......double standards that keep making the world a joke.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Why will biggie not screen housemates very well before allowing them to participate in the show?

Oh Shuttup if other people are criticizing his actions definitely not fan of Ceec the female abuser!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Oh Shuttup if other people are criticizing his actions definitely not fan of Ceec the female abuser!!
Who has she abused so far or you still in her past?

Keep supporting evil

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere should be disqualified

He has shown violence tendencies so many times on this show

He's quick to go physical and if biggie keep allowing this thing then they did Tacha and Beauty dirty
Beauty unravelled so quickly while Tacha was tolerated for nearly the entire show. If not for Biggie's protection over her being top 2, Tacha would have been disqualified in the fifth week at least

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Olodo24:
All this English on top Queen Mercy millionaire fingers? Lol .... Over 70% of Nigerians use some form of skin lightening products. Nothing new. Happy Sunday

If this is true, which there may be no scientific evidence of, it means those who engage in such have problems with their natural appearances and feel inferior in their natural skin.

That's unhealthy.

In addition, skin bleaching has been proven to expose the body to all manners of chronic diseases like skin cancer and kidney failure. It should be discussed and discouraged.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Who has she abused so far or you still in her past?

Keep supporting evil
Kwayet!!! What else does ur bitter dwarf offer on this show apart from abusing people she thinks she can abuse cos she know who pass am!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Kwayet!!! What else does ur bitter dwarf offer on this show apart from abusing people she thinks she can abuse cos she know who pass am!!
Anyways Venita is doing the devil's work on your Pa Adekunle nee Akpofure

I'm ok with that

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Ahhh…
I feel for him right now..Alex na real devil
I really feel for him cos he keeps getting into trouble with women for petty reasons!
I thought he was a General
Alex na Ekwensu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Anyways Venita is doing the devil's work on your Pa Adekunle nee Akpofure

I'm ok with that
I know U envy Ade and wish ur lonely hermaphrodite Ceec could get just a little attention from the opposite gender cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
I know U envy Ade and wish ur lonely hermaphrodite Ceec could get just a little attention from the opposite gender cheesy cheesy
She may need attention but not from your boil infested Pa Adekunle nee Akpofure

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Miserable Ceec will be more than happy to lick his boils🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere is evil and no woman should accept a ring from him

Biggie should disqualify him if he wants to be fair.

Imagine this type of man off screen

I won't be surprised if anyone comes out tomorrow and accused Pere of murderer

Shut your nasty motherfvcker mouth up. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you cap stupid. What have you been watching from week 1? Your dirty clothes or the show cause you getting me angry with your nonsense comment.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

Coming from a fan of the most toxic and bitter housemate ever!!!
At least Pere is nice to an extent but that can never be said about your short put!
Abeg rest!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Where is Pere?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

That why she settled for IKE nah........lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Edu93:
Her problem with Baye was all because of Neo
Cross and Neo!
When Neo leaves tonight,she’ll concentrate on Cross😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Miserable Ceec will be more than happy to lick his boils🤣🤣🤣
Ewww

Ceec doesn't know he exist in that house

I'm sure you watched her reaction on that letter prank wahala

Na better meat king Ceec Dy chop

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Olodo24:
Pity tribe kee you dia!
At least Baye fought with her fellow girls and got two strikes!
Pere should man up and fight with his fellow men!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

Shut your nasty motherfvcker mouth up. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you cap stupid. What have you been watching from week 1? Your dirty clothes or the show cause you getting me angry with your nonsense comment.
Like Pere like fan

I'm sure you'll punch me if I was close

Punch fans una weldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:
Can anyone help with a video of the Pere & Alex mattress fight please? I missed it.

Lol, Neo and CeeC kissed? So conji has been stressing this girl since? It could be under the influence of alcohol though.

You already said you missed the video. Go and look for the video and stop watching from nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.