Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468353 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
This thing still dey funny me,Lol

Imagine getting flinged from the Bed like Olosho wey Madam caught with her husband for bed in the middle of the night then after getting a strike and finally getting kicked out all in the space of 24hrs,LMAO

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinachriss:
Biggie at this point should let everybody be up at this point. It's time for Soma and Angel to leave. I want Pere or Adekunle to Win HOH tomorrow.

Venita, Angel, Soma should start parking abeg. My top six is
Cece
Ilebaye
Adekunle
Mercy
Pere
Cross

Anything less than this, I go shoot Biggie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
So quick math. WM got 17+% on the week he was up with Ilebaye. That's half of what Ilebaye got with her 35%. If same people voted for him this time and same people voted Ilebaye, then she might just be double of his current score which is 16%.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Venita you’re so stupid for telling Mercy what Adekunke told you.

Very very stupid
They’re airing issues she’s allowed to say it then it’s left for her to believe who she wants to believe if she had sense of deciphering.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

It's the other way around

Mercy has always been chill, Venita is the fire

It's venita that's humble
From your own observation tonight. Not mine. smiley

Your opinion, though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baye is cute

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Until tonight I really wanted to vote for Mercy/Cee c to kick her out in the finals

But now I am not sure of that anymore,maybe she should just win instead

Thanks brotherly, you get mouth jare!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿
....and I'm so sorry for whatever happened at the beginning of the season. I swear, I didn't know it's you. It was later on in the season that it clicked. NO VEX!!!!☹️☹️☹️🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Munzy14:

Call it a day already!.

You said more than thia in the Pepperdem final week.

The gap between Mercy and Mike is smallllll, When result show we found out that the distance is between Lagos and Maiduguri🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ilebaye may win, but cannot dust Ceec and her organic fans, or Mercy.

This two ladies Paid their dues for a bottomite in her Season to come back and dust them with bandwagon...
Okay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tonnyray:
Ilebaye your head no go reject HOH this week;
Though you're still winning the 120m regardless.
Soar girl, it's your turn and time.
Amen!!!
I wish she would put in more effort to win HOH like she did during the Supa komando task!
E for sweet me!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

I concur with doyin that some of us watch the back of our screens.

No shades, it is just the truth
What even happened to indaboski? Is he still alive?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

You can see Mercy is a bloody liar

She claimed she has never nominated Venita

Chai

What week did Mercy nominate her?

Tell us sir
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
jenifer007:

Islanders are the best

On God we are the best

I swear no too much noise…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ebuka:Mamba you have been evicted

Pere:👇 Thank you Lord😂😂💔

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
I’ll miss this thread when the show is over cry
Except for some of the uncouth remarks sha tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Adekunle shut up. Cross has secured a spot in the finals while youre not sure you might even make the finals with your strong fanbase. Win win for Cross

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

Make una sha no give CeeC or Mercy.

Anyone else even Soma and Cross, I will prefer.

Soma and Cross have been real friends to Adekunle.

A friend to all is a real friend to non!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pillar12:
Who else saw the kiss neo gave cee c

Neo na hot cake

Thought I was d only one who noticed it oo. Neo and ceec, sumtin is cookin. But if ceec can b kissing neo she has no right to shade adekunle d oda day saying she no see am. There are better ways she cud have said she's not into adekunle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

You can see Mercy is a bloody liar

She claimed she has never nominated Venita

Chai

See as u dey cap with confidence. Na una no dey watch the show and the same time no dey calm down follow the show well online, na just to find agenda😌

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Thanks brotherly, you get mouth jare!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿
....and I'm so sorry for whatever happened at the beginning of the season. I swear, I didn't know it's you. It was later on in the season that it clicked. NO VEX!!!!☹️☹️☹️🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿
We dey together my chairman

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Psychedelia:

I've done my permutations (which have been right all season) and I can tell you it's not.
With only 25.83% revealed, it means the other four housemates were left to share 74.17%, but not in equal portions.

My model estimates that Ilebaye scored more than double what the 2nd placed housemate CeeC scored.

Putting Baye at ~ 31% and CeeC at ~ 15%, it leaves a close race between Mercy and Adekunle for 3rd place with Mercy narrowly beating Adekunle by decimals.

Basically, the 'tight race' in this scenario is the tight race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions as 1st position is already a lock.

But hey, you don't really have to take my word for it. For all I know, the model may be inaccurate. But I'd be damned if it gets the 1st and 2nd place predictions wrong.
You're 100 percent right.
But they'll call you a liar , so don't bother .
After the show everyone will see the whole results from week 1 .

Meanwhile Ilebaye is winning.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

Adekunle is not a fool, these people are playing a game, as a matter of fact, Adekunle weakened the power of the pepperdem gangs once he infiltrated them, these people called the shot in the house for weeks with Mercy trying to be the queen mother, if Adekunle didn’t happen, the gang will rule the house till finals.

You got it 💯
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Share the result with us so can all know....
This is the authentic result.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
Angel should get ready oo

Venita will sure deal with her this week
I can’t wait to see her leave next week!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

Lol Adekunle and Mercy barely passed Alex.

Ilebaye beat all of them with a wide margin and better believe that gap is about to get wider.
She's about to inherit Alex and Whitemoney's fans 😁😁😁

Define wide ...let's even imagine next 3 are 15, 17, 20....that's 52....so no 1 spot will be 23 ...where is the wide margin? ...lol ...its simple maths

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
IIebaye wants to address the house, she about to go on another apology spree.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
angry angry angry angry angry angry
ukaface:
Adekunle ITK
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

She is dead scared of Mercy .

Coward oshi ,it's only on Peres body her mouth used to be sharp.

True cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Patriots, there’s nobody or rats or snakes on the show distracting and disturbing Pere anymore, spread love, hype Pere, nobody deserves to stay on this show more than Pere.

FOCUS! New week FOCUS!!!!!!!!!

Do have a lovely night rest

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinachriss:

This is the authentic result.

What's the authentic result now Share the percentage with us so we can all see.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
damiviolet:
Anybody who does not know that 3bear has been low-key campaigning for baye with reverse psychology....... at this point does not know shit
Still on the matter
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE CEEC
TOP 2 HERE WE COME

That's what he does season after season...reverse psychology

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:
So quick math. WM got 17+% on the week he was up with Ilebaye. That's half of what Ilebaye got with her 35%. If same people voted for him this time and same people voted Ilebaye, then she might just be double of his current score which is 16%.
Permutations don't work this way, didn't even account for other variables
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:
Mumu Nigerians want dash a Ghanian 120m

🤣
Kwannntinu...a thief for that matter! someone you cannot trust with your purse.
She’s a thief who stole our hearts!
Cry more tears because she’ll win the show!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.