Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468273 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
B'aye wants to address the house,

Girl wan cement her win

Strategy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hugsssss. Alex is a superstar and she's going to be super successful post show and that's all that matters

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
A friend to all is a real friend to non!!
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
I cannot stan a housemate and allow her/him lose the money

No be by mouth but you full ground remain?

Princessestate they thought we were joking hehehe

Baye fans I like Baye but she will not win

Watch out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:
So quick math. WM got 17+% on the week he was up with Ilebaye. That's half of what Ilebaye got with her 35%. If same people voted for him this time and same people voted Ilebaye, then she might just be double of his current score which is 16%.

Quick maths sure, but it doesn't work like that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
dominique:

Hugsssss. Alex is a superstar and she's going to be super successful post show and that's all that matters
🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross spilling bars👌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:
B'aye wants to address the house,

Girl wan cement her win

Strategy

She wants to apologize to them based on what Ebuka said.
I'm neither happy nor sad about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex you'll do very well

I love how you and Ceec naturally got close without faking it

Love you girl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Define wide ...let's even imagine next 3 are 15, 17, 20....that's 52....so no 1 spot will be 23 ...where is the wide margin? ...lol ...its simple maths
they want us to believe all three are below 15% Very funny.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:
Venita:Wait first naa!
Mercy: okay grin

After some of you will say, bla bla.
She's intimidating...To most of the ladies sha.

They are equally giving each other the respect ...see as mercy ignore angel ....but she wants to hash things with venita immediately

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
ColdHunter:

What week did Mercy nominate her?

Tell us sir

Last time mercy nominated Venita is in 2019 lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
😍😍😍

Weldon to all those voting Baye.

Thank God all those hating and spreading malicious things about her are gone. They can watch her from their houses.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross said Whitemoney said to him repeatedly that he didn't come to win, but Mercy had told him countless times that she wants to win again in order to prove a point that her first winning was never a fluke.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s a thief who stole our hearts!
Cry more tears because she’ll win the show!
I want her to win, let her use the money to be a babe like the other ladies. Let her too wear van cleef, Cartier bracelets and fendi earrings, buy a nice house and car. We can’t keep round tripping and giving same people who already have.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bayetribe we did it, we've been voting back to back and not for once did we allow Baye smell bottom 3.

Thank you for voting

This week every housemate will be up and we should prepare to go harder .

An underdog must win this show this season.

Ilebaye must win

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
mayor1814:

Thought I was d only one who noticed it oo. Neo and ceec, sumtin is cookin. But if ceec can b kissing neo she has no right to shade adekunle d oda day saying she no see am. There are better ways she cud have said she's not into adekunle.
Apt.

You see most of these housemates, ehn? Somethings are cooking. It may not have transpired this season in the house, but actually before they came in to the house for this season. I reckon they were just disguising and acting like they haven't possibly jumped one another's bones before now. Secrets well kept. But somehow, some of their secrets always find a way to spill out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

Illebaye and Ade were irrelevant in their season. Absolutely nobody knew them
Talk less a season winner...it's not adding up. Mercy is a case study....why isn't she battling bottom lineup?

Yes but they are not irrelevant now so people switched.. besides I just used ilebaye as an example

All the people who are stanning ilebaye this season were fans of other housemates in their seasons but still chose ilebaye this season because of the bullying narrative

Point is the bb verse is the same set of people voting over and over again.. it's possible that I'll carry you on my head this season and dump you next season because I am a bigger fan of another housemate

In an all stars season you would obviously vote the housemate you are a bigger fan of

Using myself as an example, i voted wm in his season but I'm a bigger than of another housemate this season

That's how it works

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

She wants to apologize to them based on what Ebuka said.
I'm neither happy nor sad about it
It would make the fans love her more.

She doesn't know what's happening on the outside, but you her fans out here will celebrate her more
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
What adekunle told cross is nothing but the truth

If it is not that cross is already rich

4million nairaland is a huge amount of money to waste on something you know ,you can't win,

But they said he is already a big boy ,so let him use his money as he pleases

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
dominique:

Many of them are already successful.
And most of them will remain successful.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Alex you'll do very well

I love how you and Ceec naturally got close without faking it

Love you girl

Chai 🤣
Ceec fans thank you Sha
Who would have thought

Fanbases wey dey fight like cat and rat from day 1 🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What's the authentic result now Share the percentage with us so we can all see.....

Nobody dares to do such. It will ruin the reputation of Deloitte. Even if it leaks, it's just permutations.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo this season has ended for me sha

I have gotten all I want with this mamba eviction, good luck to our finalist and the winner of the show

Thank you guys for holding it up for Pere all through the season

Geezem
Ihavethingstodo
Ultraviolet27
Andrewbaba44
Ohbritiana
Kendrick93

I hope we get to same housemates next season cus I love you guys

My patriotic gang for Life
Yes oh...
The mamba will be watching Pere from her house ..
But the job is not done yet.
Pere needs to make the finals

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Funny thing was while Ebuka was asking Baye questions, she had even wanted to rope Ebuka into her victim game. Everyone can't understand you? 🙄 By stealing their drinks for example and Insulting them over it?

If you have problem with everyone, you're the problem!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

Illebaye and Ade were irrelevant in their season. Absolutely nobody knew them
Talk less a season winner...it's not adding up. Mercy is a case study....why isn't she battling bottom lineup?
You say Adekunle irrelevant last season?

What a joke

That Taskunle was coined in Level up, based on his back to back wins.

He was top 4.

He was more relevant than Bryan that came second that was always sleeping in that house

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Munzy14:

Call it a day already!.

You said more than thia in the Pepperdem final week.

The gap between Mercy and Mike is smallllll, When result show we found out that the distance is between Lagos and Maiduguri🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ilebaye may win, but cannot dust Ceec and her organic fans, or Mercy.

This two ladies Paid their dues for a bottomite in her Season to come back and dust them with bandwagon...
Dey play Ilebaye is winning.
You don't need threebear to tell you that.
If Ilebaye was in the bottom 4 they would have showed it.
Na Mercy dey that bottom na make dem nor show am because as they evicted three they should have showed bottom 4 make we see who would have gone aside Alex.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What's the authentic result now Share the percentage with us so we can all see.....

Which percentage .that's rocket science na 😂😂😂😂. You dey mind permutation and combination result
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hahahahahaha this Cross is a fool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:

Chai 🤣
Ceec fans thank you Sha
Who would have thought

Fanbases wey dey fight like cat and rat from day 1 🤣🤣
That's life

They didn't force their reconciliation, it came naturally and very genuine.

Alex will go very far

She's a superstar
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
cross don dey beef baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

They are equally giving each other the respect ...see as mercy ignore angel ....but she wants to hash things with venita immediately
I agree with you, mercy and Venita respect each other which is why they didn’t clash despite the tension. They were friends before and they’re just being respectful towards each other. My own is mercy’s handler that went to unfollow venita two weeks ago after venita put mercy up cheesy .

Who else agrees these handlers for the housemates this season are doing too much, putting too much emotions rather than doing what they are paid to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.