Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468260 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
vicdom:
Cross said Whitemoney said to him repeatedly that he didn't come to win, but Mercy had told him countless times that she wants to win again in order to prove a point that her first winning was never a fluke.

Others came to play ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

Don't give up yet

We still need to try out best and push General to the Finale and let see how it goes
Oya na

It's time to give him our best

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Define wide ...let's even imagine next 3 are 15, 17, 20....that's 52....so no 1 spot will be 23 ...where is the wide margin? ...lol ...its simple maths

Don't mind threebear,I love ilebaye, and I don't mind if she win

But the truth is that there is nothing like wide margin in this result

I know the finale would be tough
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Islanders getting their flowers and hype on different social media...
They say una no dey make noise oooo,talk and do gang ...
Congrats to Islanders...

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
MamBi:
Venita, stop using Doyin as your excuse for vexing for Mercy…. grin

You have been vexing for her since Adekunle stroked her…

And you Mercy, you have not been 100% with your friend especially when it comes to Adekunle…

Anyway, una go do quarrel part 2 when una leave this house.

Gbam
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:
I'm just happy the biased updater has lost all her faves. 😁

Goodbye Amauche , you'll not be missed 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Define wide ...let's even imagine next 3 are 15, 17, 20....that's 52....so no 1 spot will be 23 ...where is the wide margin? ...lol ...its simple maths
Aunty rest...
It's not wide .
Ilebaye didn't even top .
Adekunle is winning

Hope you're happy?
Oya Waka dey go

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Hahahahahaha this Cross is a fool

he don dey feel jealous of Baye, He never expect her to survive the eviction

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

Illebaye and Ade were irrelevant in their season. Absolutely nobody knew them
Talk less a season winner...it's not adding up. Mercy is a case study....why isn't she battling bottom lineup?
Ade wasn’t irrelevant, he won his tasks and won money from those and he was a finalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
They all spared Angel last week. I doubt if she will get same treatment again 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Soma don think think sotey sleep carry am grin

The poor guy knows his time is up…

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Ade wasn’t irrelevant, he won his tasks and won money from those and he was a finalist.

Tell am

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Congrats to ilebaye aka small mouse,👏👏👏👏..we go harder this week...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na for Sunday and Monday mood dey always catch soma

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
I’m so pissed that mercy had this conversation with Venita

Once mercy comes out of the house , I pray she cuts off anything that has to do with that bitter vindictive thing

She should also cut angel off as well , another witch in disguise

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gbamsolutely...
MamBi:
Venita, stop using Doyin as your excuse for vexing for Mercy…. grin

You have been vexing for her since Adekunle stroked her…

And you Mercy, you have not been 100% with your friend especially when it comes to Adekunle…

Anyway, una go do quarrel part 2 when una leave this house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Soma don think think sotey sleep carry am grin

The poor guy knows his time is up…

He might just win HoH
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
PatientVulture:

She is not .Adekunle is the fool to think he can trust Venita against Mercy .these ladies have been friends before she knew him and will be friends ater him .na him mumu

I agree..he had no business telling venita that info...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

Aunty rest...
It's not wide .
Adekunle is winning

Hope you're happy?
Oya Waka dey go
Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
mayor1814:

Thought I was d only one who noticed it oo. Neo and ceec, sumtin is cookin. But if ceec can b kissing neo she has no right to shade adekunle d oda day saying she no see am. There are better ways she cud have said she's not into adekunle.
I'm trying to see the character difference between Ceec's and Alex's

Both have bad mouths and are pompous.

See Alex boastful that she left while some are sitting.

CeeC say she didn't see someone

Taa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:

From your own observation tonight. Not mine. smiley

Your opinion, though.

Lmao it's not debatable

Venita is fire and the PRIMARY queen of gbas gbos

Every person in the house that she didn't like/felt like they disrespected her or even spoke behind her back, She has attacked fiercely

Mercy is the only exception where she's chill.. infact it was mercy even raising her voice at the initial clash and venita was still mellow

So Yeah it's venita acting out of character here not mercy.. this is not debatable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
That's life

They didn't force their reconciliation, it came naturally and very genuine.

Alex will go very far

She's a superstar
Well thank you 🤗

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
JuicyStar:

He might just win HoH

I really hope he does…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
hayzed19:
angry angry angry angry angry angry
😏😏😏😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

She wants to apologize to them based on what Ebuka said.
I'm neither happy nor sad about it

They shouldn't indulge her, but they also shouldn't beef her. The show is practically over anyway.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
vicdom:
Cross said Whitemoney said to him repeatedly that he didn't come to win, but Mercy had told him countless times that she wants to win again in order to prove a point that her first winning was never a fluke.

na lie All of Dem came for the money, Why was he so shocked wen Ebuka call his name.

well e no concern me .

Baye for the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

I agree..he had no business telling venita that info...

What info
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I agree with you, mercy and Venita respect each other which is why they didn’t clash despite the tension. They were friends before and they’re just being respectful towards each other. My own is mercy’s handler that went to unfollow venita two weeks ago after venita put mercy up cheesy .

Who else agrees these handlers for the housemates this season are doing too much, putting too much emotions rather than doing what they are paid to do.

Do you think that Mercy will let it slide of she realizes that Venita put her up.
Mercy is a girls' girl. She has never put Venita up. She hasn't!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

Aunty rest...
It's not wide .
Adekunle is winning

Hope you're happy?
Oya Waka dey go
From you to house of answered prayers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
See ehh. You see that bottom four wey biggie no post. I fit bet say biggie dey protect one of ogs. Either na mercy or ceec fall for that no 4 position.

I go come back to this comment in 3 weeks time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ilebaye go shock as per how dem no evict am.She was expecting it
She doesn’t know how strong she is and that’s why we Stan harder!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Imagine dreaming of inheriting Alex fans🤣
Clown behavior 🤣🤣

Alex fans are moving on with her
Ilebaye better win without her.

Nothing concern Alex and whitemoney fans with fake friends and nasty fanbases
But you were still supporting Ilebaye na.

Abi na because she was close to Alex then? undecided

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.