Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478181 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
hayzed19:
🕯️🙏 Wishing for Adekunle to clinch HOH and Ilebaye to secure Black envelope immunity tomorrow... Praying! 🕯️🙏

My prayer too shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Adesquare2:
Not all the time though. May God not be in a situation where everyone will be against you even though you are right. It’s not about this show though but I am just referring to this your statement.

From what I've been watching nonstop for weeks, I can assure you that this situation does not fall under this which you posted.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
I understand Ceec likes keeping it real but there are times you need to read the room. Mercy said apology accepted and we love you to Ilebaye. Ceec decided to talk further..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

Alex had 14% ...ur logic is not logicing

Still doesn't invalidate my point.

Change the numbers to 15% and see how much Ilebaye could have gathered

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
I understand Ceec likes keeping it real but there are times you need to read the room. Mercy said apology accepted and we love you to Ilebaye. Ceec decided to talk further..
Ceec is not mercy

We all can't react to things same way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
ColdHunter:
I've never seen Venita so humble.

Omoh!!
Shoe get size yar iska

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
DOptical:

That was one of the problem Alex had with her. She would steal something but would use Alex name to buttress the stealing. Of course Alex wasn't a saint but she didn't want anyone to add to her plate.

Very painful

Ilebaye will take Soma's drink
She'll call Alex's name.
She'll take ceec's foundation
She'll involve Alex
She'll take ceec's drink
She'll blame Alex

Ah. Ah
One person
Alexandra Kee her there.

See how soma, angel and Ceec had to defend Alex now
From a so called good daughter.
Yet her fans will paint Alex as bad and ilebaye as the saint
Ceec even exposed that ilebaye went to start a fight with Alex

Now they are shamelessly expecting votes from team Alex.
Nonsense and team Alex voting for ilebaye
Insecure winners fanbase
Better go and vote oh
Remove your greedy eyes from team Alex's votes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dynamicboss:

It goes beyond the flimsy excuse CeeC is stating about baye provoking and goading her. Maybe it has to do with her strength on the poll.

That being said, everybody cannot be wrong about baye. Maybe she needs to retrospect and iron things out because she got the army already.
I agree with you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
You are irrelevant
You’re the irreverent one that’s why your fave has been evicted. Now swerve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

Them don resume gang up and reaction, Ilebaye is back on their lips.
Mercy, Ceec, Angel and Venita left the meeting just not to enter her highlight but went to backyard to gossip her.
Me I was angry she called the meeting but it's like it's working in her favor oh.
Since I didn't study criminology, I better sit and watch my leader teach me!.

They will recruit another set of arisers for her again.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:
Ceec is not pretentious and fake. I like that about her. What you see is what you get.
She’s not pretentious and fake,yet she gossips more than a bored village market woman!
Why didn’t she tell Mercy to her face that she’s for the streets?
Dey play!
It’s okay if she doesn’t buy Baye’s apology,can’t she just nod her head and shut up?
Must she talk?
Is she a saint?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
hayzed19:
🕯️🙏 Wishing for Adekunle to clinch HOH and Ilebaye to secure Black envelope immunity tomorrow... Praying! 🕯️🙏

Have you finished praying for God to better your family? Which kind people be this wey dey this thread? You must be a teenager angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
We can see that baye actually offends these people...and plays dumb ..

I feel na age dey worry her sha..reason I am not pressed about her matter....she is just acting her age

Ceec has been vindicated...she used her make up...she took her drink ...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fairdamsel:

She is rather vile, condescending, vindictive and bitter

A shameful behaviour

To you. I don't see that. Would you rather she pretends that's she's okay with the fake calculated apology? Ceec is gradually earning my respects. It might just be her I'll be voting for in the finale. I always love a straight shooter.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Waoh, the same ilebaye you supported , defended 247..
This ur change strong oooo

When Threebear and other people called her out , I thought they were joking. Breeze done blow fowl nyash done open

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They will recruit another set of arisers for her again.....
That was why I didn’t bother!
Kwa kwa kwa
They are all senseless and stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Seriously, if CeeC should end up winning this money over Ilebaye, I'll be sad for a whole week!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

How will your life change if Ilebaye wins the money

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Waoh, the same ilebaye you supported , defended 247..
This ur change strong oooo

The thing shock me, anytime I want to even drag the IIebaye gal I tag her and Tatiana......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:

Very painful

Ilebaye will take Soma's drink
She'll call Alex's name.
She'll take ceec's foundation
She'll involve Alex
She'll take ceec's drink
She'll blame Alex

Ah. Ah
One person
Alexandra Kee her there.

See how soma, angel and Ceec had to defend Alex now
From a so called good daughter.
Yet her fans will paint Alex as bad and ilebaye as the saint

Now they are shamelessly expecting votes from team Alex.
Nonsense and team Alex voting for ilebaye
Insecure winners fanbase
Better go and vote oh
Remove your greedy eyes from team Alex's votes

How many votes can team Alex even put together that couldn’t even save her 😂

Lol. Keep your votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No o,let him continue!
At least we know him better now!

Know who better

What did he say and what do you know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

So now now you are done mourning?.
Which kain shallow love you get for your fave?.
Go back and wear that mourning cloth.
The show has to go on, no time for mourning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel drag cross.

Ask him what he did for you ,he is just capping grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Adesquare2:
Not all the time though. May God not be in a situation where everyone will be against you even though you are right. It’s not about this show though but I am just referring to this your statement.

True I agree.
It's not all the time
It depends on the issue at hand
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Westin Biggie no want make e happen last week, na em dey happen so. Anyway, Baye will be in that house until the last day.

Evil, Fake Lawyer Cee C wey no Sabi people wey dey make lw can go to Hell. Aunty Judiciary.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s not pretentious and fake,yet she gossips more than a bored village market woman!
Dey play!
It’s okay if she doesn’t buy Baye’s apology,can’t she just nod her head and shut up?
Must she talk?
Is she a saint?

Ceec is a boss sha. She's earning my respects. She no dey look face

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Dey play!
Must she talk?
Is she a saint?
olebaye have cast
Stop wasting your energy

You see that money ehn she's not winning it

I dislike pretentious and fake people.

Ilebaye is everything you all call Alex

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Ceec drag that fake ass ilebaye 🤣🤣

She will do something wrong
Then when you try to tell her she'll cry and make you look bad

Then when you go and talk to your friends to try and make sense of the situation. She and her fans will make you look bad.
Na wetin dem so Alex
And now she and her shameless fans are crying because I said Alex fans are going with their votes
Winners fanbase very insecure.
Hovering like vultures looking for Alex's and Whitemoney's votes after insulting them
I'm sure the deafening silence after miss vick asked if Ilebaye was entertaining is scaring them 🤣

Like ceec told her stop trying to tell people how to react to your provocations and focus on behaving better.

Ceec tell her she and her fans don't have have a conscience.

Ilebaye thunder fire you
Stop blaming Alex for your drink nonsense.
You took ceec's drink.
She even tried to blame angel too
Ceec said ilebaye started attacking Alex too

Thank God housemates are telling her
If Alex talk her mad fans will insult Alex and call her fake.

Angel and soma clearing ilebaye now on her lies and her stupid attacks on Alex.

Stupid girl still lying on Alex even when Alex is out of the game.

Cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

I feel na age dey worry her sha..reason I am not pressed about her matter....she is just acting her age

As an adult of 30years old, should she be angry about such little things ?

She no get siblings for house ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

She didn't take her drink

But you can believe whatever

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
She’s a very dumb dwarf!
That’s why she failed in law school!
Didn’t they teach her about diplomacy?
She’s an idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Ceec is a boss sha. She's earning my respects. She no dey look face
This boss thin ehn na follow come

You don't need to be sneaky and what have you to earn the boss title

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

To you. I don't see that. Would you rather she pretends that's she's okay with the fake calculated apology? Ceec is gradually earning my respects. It might just be her I'll be voting for in the finale. I always love a straight shooter.

She is bitter

There are better ways to speak to people
Y did she walk away

Can u see the difference between her tone and Adekunle’s?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.