Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477780 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nyne:
This only one who deserves the win.
Let’s push her to the win. Let’s push even harder
She's obviously winning.
It's a given.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:
Are these people not embarassed with the way they constantly give this girl highlights?

Is it in Week 9 they want to do Character development?

Rubbish! They should have just nodded to her fake apology and kept it moving, all these trying to correct her is rubbish. She no go learn, she no wan learn, she just wan use them shine and they are donating themselves to her cause once again

Ilebaye the show.
Gbam, unless her apology is a game if not it was so unncessary and silly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
ThierryJay:

Tati but na Baye herself ask for advice on how to improve herself na and Deks gave her genuine tips on how to handle conflict situations better. If anything, he was almost acting like her therapist. Baye should pay him a service charge sef grin

Thank you jare ..
Did you hear her asking Adekunle Abt his chicken,the one she took n he told er not to worry that he's surprised they spoke Abt it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That gal has no strategy at all, she is just acting her age amongst people wey don see life pass her......
That’s exactly why we love her!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Baye dey vex me now ehh. They don't like you is they don't like you. Even if you crawl and lick their feet they will still not like you. By now you should know you are one of the strongest housemate out there----You know, they know, and the odds could be in your favour.

Unless you are trying to win their heart instead of winning the 120million, you should effing bullshit the entire lot of them and strut your stuff like the queen mother that you are.
Gbam.
I was pissed. These people have done worst so why is she apologising?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

What was bitter about what she said though? That she'll prefer to see changes in Bayes actions rather than an apology? How is that bitter please? Na by force to accept fake apology.? Lol

Not just about the apology

Her personality as a whole

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Playerz:

Not just Ceec, the whole house.
They all feel she's used them to still be in the house. Nothing Illebaye can do to get in the good book of these envious HMs. I will be so happy if she prove all of them wrong on the final day.

Omo these housemates are 100% jealous and envios of this girl and the fact that she's still in the house has made it worst. Funny thing is ceec and venita have done worst in that house. Dem just dey use her age and maybe their bank account dey oppress her but final week no far

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
So you are now dragging Ilebaye?
Like favr like fan goody two shoes fake ass people. Thank God aunty self righteous was evicted today.

Babe abeg leave her .
Let's just get ready to vote this week.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
CeeC, thank you for walking out of there, you’re an OG for a reason.👏👏👏
Make person no come use you to collect highlights, on top apology wey no jig.

None of the housemates are even having it. All of them don waka out of there sef. The pathetic little liar’s game don cast.
Make she try next time. They’re all tired of the same thing over and over again. Phewww

Make she sha comot CeeC’s name from her mouth.
You’re saying that you’re sorry you offended her, but you’ll still keep on goading her? Which kin thing nah?

Just stop coming for her like she just told you. Otherwise, you might finally end up getting what you’ve been begging for from her.

Make Biggie just remove these strikes from them all tomorrow. So that she’ll use her own hands to do herself.

Nonsense and olebaye undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
"The game is still open"

"Anybody can still win"

Mercy and Ceec's fans coping strategy..some of them have accepted their fate while others are still in denial..

They don't want to believe a 22yr old girl came and outplayed their O.G faves to become fan favorite. Whether na pity or not strategy na strategy. Abi una fave head dey reject pity?

Everyone came in there with a strategy.

Truth be told. If I had a fave this season, I will be pained too that ilebaye don collect the money from my fave. But it is what it is.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Not just about the apology

Her personality as a whole

Yet she's one of the few in the house without a single strike. She must be doing something right

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:

Lmao...
Might not rest, because most of them always find a way to jump ship and get another fave to start the same cycle. Or bandwagon appeal sets in and they decide to roll with it, not to feel like total loosers. Or, to keep pressing necks on the thread. 😅
I've seen it play out , time and time again.
Yea I know , that's why they normally have like 4faves😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex stole Adekunle stew also took the remaining meat, abi that one no be stealing?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're thinking of this in one way, meanwhile there are lot of possibilities here.

Last week, we saw .06 as the difference between Doyin and Whitemoney. Who's to say that isn't the case this week?

Imagine
CeeC : 13.70
Adekunle: 13.25
Mercy: 13.05

Is it inconceivable to believe Ilebaye could get > 31% of the votes this week?
Adekunle topped.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:
If everyone is always on you, then you must be the problem.
This talk is not always true.
Not every human will want you to grow or get better than them so they can be against you and it doesn't mean that they are right or love you.
The majority can be wrong.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Imagine a bitter troll like Cece telling Baye to change!
Lmao!
Baye don suffer!
Why haven’t they attacked Angel for that stupid prank?
I guess they would have acted differently if it was Baye!
Rubbish!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Yet she's one of the few in the house without a single strike. She must be doing something right
Not having a strike means nothing. Does Angel have a strike?
Maybe to you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Nigeria is in trouble with many people that think like this. 23 housemates and Ebuka all SEE that Baye aims to goad people into reacting and giving her highlights leading to an avalanche of pity votes. It's better if she admits like Kidd that she's just playing a game. Kids like Baye would typically lie against their teachers to their parents - only to sheepishly fess up much later.

She didn't stand up for Gen Zs or any less privileged group, she's a rich spoilt brat herself that genuinely expects people to indulge her. She's simply a manipulative, and behaviorally flawed kid. She can game her way into 120m, but post-show nko ?

your long episode is meaningless, u can cry from now till tomorrow, Baye fans remaining unshaken

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by isippppp(f): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
This Baye girl she’s something else. Always quick to play the victim. She’s not acting anything her age , she’s just annoying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
This only one who deserves the win.

Let’s push her to the win. Let’s push even harder

The only virgin in the house.

No wonder all the non virgins are so bitter.

To be virgin na beans ?

Even Angel that’s 1year older can never boost of being a virgin.

Tell me why a virgin shouldn't win the money .

God cherishes virgins so much , and I hope God rewards her as the winner if she’s being truthful about her status.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Nigeria is in trouble with many people that think like this. 23 housemates and Ebuka all SEE that Baye aims to goad people into reacting and giving her highlights leading to an avalanche of pity votes. It's better if she admits like Kidd that she's just playing a game. Kids like Baye would typically lie against their teachers to their parents - only to sheepishly fess up much later.

She didn't stand up for Gen Zs or any less privileged group, she's a rich spoilt brat herself that genuinely expects people to indulge her. She's simply a manipulative, and behaviorally flawed kid. She can game her way into 120m, but post-show nko ?

Stories.
They are all Doctors that can't swallow Thier own medicine. The difference is that Ilebaye's own is in public for all to see and that's cause they don't hesitate to make her the slaughter lamb.
The other difference is that they are not going at their fellow OGs the way they pick on her and the reason is obvious, the fear of other fan base.
If the Ilebaye of week two had called this meeting, would they have turned up?.
....Now small respect don dey and they answered her summons.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Alex stole Adekunle stew also took the remaining meat, abi that one no be stealing?
Nobody will address it o…na Baye be thief!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
PrincessEstates:

None of the housemates are even having it. All of them don waka out of there sef. The pathetic little liar’s game don cast.
Make she try next time. They’re all tired of the same thing over and over again. Phewww

You’re saying that you’re sorry you offended her, but you’ll still keep on goading her? Which kin thing nah?

Just stop coming for her like she just told you. Otherwise, you might finally end up getting what you’ve been begging for from her.

Make Biggie just remove these strikes from them all tomorrow. So that she’ll use her own hands to do herself.

She just gave the girl highlight to trend.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jessewizy:
Instead CeeC go win this show, make I deactivate my account. I swear

If ceec win this show I no go watch BBN ever again, e no go get any effect o but I Stan on my discipline. That Ceec na typical of the evil people we dey watch for movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Cry more 😩😩😩

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Baye dey vex me now ehh. They don't like you is they don't like you. Even if you crawl and lick their feet they will still not like you. By now you should know you are one of the strongest housemate out there----You know, they know, and the odds could be in your favour.

Unless you are trying to win their heart instead of winning the 120million, you should effing bullshit the entire lot of them and strut your stuff like the queen mother that you are.

GBAM

And this is not just to illebaye ,this goes to all of us as well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinachriss:

Do you think that Mercy will let it slide of she realizes that Venita put her up.
Mercy is a girls' girl. She has never put Venita up. She hasn't!
They already went to the garden to hash things out and mercy said so you’ve been putting me up and Venita said yes now two times. They talked about it already then Venita undid the rope of the dress corset, I don’t like the way mercy tried to turn things on Angel. Angel didn’t lie.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

Babe abeg leave her .
Let's just get ready to vote this week.
Her 360° change surprise me.
Not every Baye tribe member has insulted Alex. I even thought Ilebaye was her fave too.
How wrong of me.

Omo I am ready to vote o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
igasiboy98:
"The game is still open"

"Anybody can still win"

Mercy and Ceec's fans coping strategy..some of them have accepted their fate while others are still in denial..

They don't want to believe a 22yr old girl came and outplayed their O.G faves to become fan favorite. Whether na pity or not strategy na strategy. Abi una fave head dey reject pity?

Everyone came in there with a strategy.

Truth be told. If I had a fave this season, I will be pained too that ilebaye don collect the money from my fave. But it is what it is.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

Not the one that was stealing biggy's towels grin cheesy don't even go there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

You finally see it abi.

I just hope they both don't run Soma crazy .

Cross is so chilled already.He knows he is in the finals already .

He's breezy O, no more tension.

Angel sef fit don dey see say her boyfriend get one leg for house, na wetin make she dey try realign.

Agba Gamer that one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That gal has no strategy at all, she is just acting her age amongst people wey don see life pass her......

They don't know. They thought it is a strategy. All of them put together don't have one sense like these and they claim to be OGs.

I have so many interns bate's age in my office that are very annoying. It's like they don't even listen. Everyday, apology. What will I do? Take them for who they are because they're acting their age

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.