Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478680 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Virgin strategy activated... grin grin grin
Baye tribe ehn grin grin grin....I love you guys sha
Nyne:
This only one who deserves the win.

Let’s push her to the win. Let’s push even harder

The only virgin in the house.

No wonder all the non virgins are so bitter.

To be virgin na beans ?

Even Angel that’s 1year older can never boost of being a virgin.

Tell me why a virgin shouldn't win the money .

God cherishes virgins so much , and I hope God rewards her as the winner if she’s being truthful about her status.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
ThierryJay:

Tati but na Baye herself ask for advice on how to improve herself na and Deks gave her genuine tips on how to handle conflict situations better. If anything, he was almost acting like her therapist. Baye should pay him a service charge sef grin
Yimu
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
The thing call Grace...it will just b like miracle...
Who would av thought in week 1 dat Ilebaye will be a potential winner now....
After d eviction show Mercy was thanking Mercinaries for coming thru 4 her, Ceec was hailing her spartans, Ilebaye was sitting down still thinking how she made it dis far....I dont even think she know d name of her fanbase...
Na dis kind grace i dey pray 4 myself and other Bayetribes on this thread🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Her fanbase name was same as it was last year Bayetribe. Her logo was was sparkle ✨ but arisers have changed it to pepper 🌶️. My greatest worry is the way these arisers are stepping on toes, fanbases will come together to form an alliance that could cost her the win. She could have gained Alex's fanbase tonight but those fans will rather move to Mercy and Ceec that vote for her because of the way arisers kept attacking Alex. Arisers abeg make una tone down how you attack housemates. God no go shame us o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye....She really gave us a show dis season tbh....
Giving content, highlights and talking points effortlessly...
See as she hijack d spotlight from WM eviction wey we still celebrate.....

Ilebaye is truely d show no cap

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Soma thank you forever for standing up for Alex😘 na why Alex gave you, angel, cross and ceec all she had to share and ignored ilebaye

How can Ilebaye still lie on Alex in her absence?
Thank God Alex has people to stand up for her
Everytime ilebaye does something wrong she always makes Alex her fall guy🙏🙏
Always trying to put Alex into issues she has no business being in and when Alex complains your fans drag her.
Ilebaye start leaning how to own up to your shittt abeg.

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1703510397603488001?t=aEw7Wy53Bi_q-HQAlcr3uA&s=19

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
lokoloko84:

Adekunle topped.

Still doesn't change the fact that whoever topped could easily have a wide margin over the others
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I pity her cos her faves were thrown out in such an embarrassing way!
Lmao!
Let her vent her frustration on Baye!
Maybe she’ll feel better!😂😂😂

Am telling you at this point she is too obsessed with baye, so much toxicity in one person damn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Alex is barely out of the house and ilebaye is still lying on her that soma, angel and Ceec had to stand up for Alex

Her delusional fans are expecting votes from Alex's fanbase

Insecure winners fanbase
Better go and win with your arisers votes.
Vote from team Alex you won't see.

I will continue to enjoy the disgrace you people got when Ms Vicks asked if Ilebaye is entertaining.
That deafening silence 🤣

She's not entertaining, so who is entertaining to you? No b the same crowd vote baye. Keep wailing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
So Venita no vex for the letter?

Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cee c can you calm down please

How can someone be apologizing and you’re being aggressive towards the person.

Chill please
I liked cee's reaction o ...no fake zone...

U know how much them dey sell foundation? Then u wanna sweep it all away with I am sorry..if I offend u...tell me...dont tell others...what's that?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
They are forcing her to accept she stole the drink. Ike stole coins that one is not stealing? Actually she is 22 but she is smarter than all those old mama and papa in the house

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same Alex knew about the drink issue trash talks Ilebaye in the diary room.
But one resident reporter wants to make Ilebaye a snake when she literally stans the mamba of the season.

You go cry tire.
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
PrincessEstates:
CeeC, thank you for walking out of there, you’re an OG for a reason.👏👏👏
Make person no come use you to collect highlights, on top apology wey no jig.

None of the housemates are even having it. All of them don waka out of there sef. The pathetic little liar’s game don cast.
Make she try next time. They’re all tired of the same thing over and over again. Phewww

Make she sha comot CeeC’s name from her mouth.
You’re saying that you’re sorry you offended her, but you’ll still keep on goading her? Which kin thing nah?

Just stop coming for her like she just told you. Otherwise, you might finally end up getting what you’ve been begging for from her.

Make Biggie just remove these strikes from them all tomorrow. So that she’ll use her own hands to do herself.

Nonsense and olebaye undecided

cry more dear, Baby Baye need more tears to drink..

team Baye 100%

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm fuming here

Baye what's this nonsense??

Prince already told them you have arisers and you surviving eviction back to back will make them do anything to throw you under the bus and paint you black. This apology is nonsense

Kai !!!
I'm pissed

Lolz....trust me, I was more pissed,I was boiling. I had to stop watching
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Ceec is a boss sha. She's earning my respects. She no dey look face
Oya vote for am and leave Baye alone!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye the show. See how committee of losers ran to gossip in the room grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Whitemoney get luck for that him first win... say Nigerians never wise up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Waoh, the same ilebaye you supported , defended 247..
This ur change strong oooo
Mamba dey recognise mamba.
Like fave like fan.

360° turning.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baye fans running around like headless chickens!

Bandwagoners!

You people havent answered Ebuka's and every sane Nigerian's question o;

HOW CAN EVERYBODY BE COMPLAINING ABOUT BAye, one housemate!

Pretender baye!
You guys should deal wt it!
People are seeing her for who she is!
Una must spend ur hard earned money if una wan crown pretender!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baye apology was a waste of time.

She was still lying during the apology about CeeC drink.

For me ilebaye was only bullied once and it was that Ike incident which I condemned seriously here.

Everything other thing that happened to her is mostly her fault........she lie alot and have low self esteem.

No one will rate you if don't rate yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nyne:
This only one who deserves the win.

Let’s push her to the win. Let’s push even harder

The only virgin in the house.

No wonder all the non virgins are so bitter.

To be virgin na beans ?

Even Angel that’s 1year older can never boost of being a virgin.

Tell me why a virgin shouldn't win the money .

God cherishes virgins so much , and I hope God rewards her as the winner if she’s being truthful about her status.

You mean olosho wey don bath naked with every guys on the show but still rejected by them all? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Was it Ceec or Angel that said Ilebaye will not be in the finale?

Omo Bayetribe get ready.

Ilebaye for the money.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Still doesn't change the fact that whoever topped could easily have a wide margin over the others
I disagree. The margin is close. Alliance votes will determine the winner and presently,the winner is not predictable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

She's not entertaining, so who is entertaining to you? No b the same crowd vote baye. Keep wailing

pls lets keep Dem wailing,

Baye pepper is peppering thier eyes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bennytwin:
Baye fans running around like headless chickens!

Bandwagoners!

You people havent answered Ebuka's and every sane Nigerian's question o;

HOW CAN EVERYBODY BE COMPLAINING ABOUT BAye, one housemate!

Pretender baye!
You guys should deal wt it!
People are seeing her for who she is!
Una must spend ur hard earned money if una wan crown pretender!

Cry harder...

Ilebaye is ready to receive your tears grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jessewizy:
Bitter CeeC with her cellulite ridden thighs and nyansh. The thing dey pepper her say my girl don survive eviction back to back.
E pain am!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

The crowd actually concurred to what the person been interviewed said but because they did not have microphone amplification it was not heard.

Abi is it ghosts that are voting illebaye,then again agenda must agenda.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

To you. I don't see that. Would you rather she pretends that's she's okay with the fake calculated apology? Ceec is gradually earning my respects. It might just be her I'll be voting for in the finale. I always love a straight shooter.

You mean a straight looser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

If ceec win this show I no go watch BBN ever again, e no go get any effect o but I Stan on my discipline. That Ceec na typical of the evil people we dey watch for movies

She can never win

Bookmark this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
scondy:

I liked cee's reaction o ...no fake zone...

U know how much them dey sell foundation? Then u wanna sweep it all away with I am sorry..if I offend u...tell me...dont tell others...what's that?

That is one thing about that young lady!

She can never fake things.

A true one! Cee c.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol....
You guys are just going through the stages of grief...

Y'all are in the bargaining stage. By midweek una go enter Depression and finally acceptance on the final day....

Illebaye has already won. Nothing anyone can do about it.
The good thing about the all stars is that, it was a well needed wakeup call. If your fave did not win, my dear, don't celebrate them getting to the finale. Top 5 is basically useless. Reason why most of them had to come back. There is only a marginal difference between the top 5 and someone who got evicted in the second week. The distinguishing factor is what you have to offer.
The most entertaining HM this season is IKE, and he didn't make the finale. Trust me, as far as this All star is concerned, his name resonates farther than anyone else but the winner.
Congrats to Baye once again....
Small pepper wey dey enter eye....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

Them don resume gang up and reaction, Ilebaye is back on their lips.
Mercy, Ceec, Angel and Venita left the meeting just not to enter her highlight but went to backyard to gossip her.
Me I was angry she called the meeting but it's like it's working in her favor oh.
Since I didn't study criminology, I better sit and watch my leader teach me!.
Kwa kwa kwa
Everything Baye does always end up in her favor!
Let’s just sit down and enjoy the show!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.