Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468146 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Ceec dey really show Una pepper o. I like it!

This mumu wan shift go ceec side lol

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
PrincessEstates:

The silence spoke louder than words...
Even the Ms Viks was “shooked”

Lol. She's not entertaining na. Just like I said, her moment are rather about some idiots out there constantly crying about the housemates talking about her theft and rudeness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
PrincessEstates:

The silence spoke louder than words...
Even the Ms Viks was “shooked”
But those audience are usually silent for every question.
I remember when mr Vick asked them last week "Mercy's fans in the house" and they were also silent.

Except for eviction and housemates getting on stage , they barely react to anything.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jessewizy:

You should have your head checked for bringing nationality and ethnicity into this. Typical of a foolish Nigerian who always think everything revolves around ethnicity.
Dumbo! What's the ethnic relationship btw Ghana and Nigeria?

You for kukuma bring celeinedion come win BBN.
With your mouth like a butthole

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Playerz:

It will be a real battle with these big babes still in the house. We will all have to go real hard for Baye from tomorrow.

Voting is going to be quadrupled this week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
DOptical:

She's not entertaining. Most of Baye's moment are rather idiots out there constantly crying about the Housemates talking about her theft or being rude to them. No one finds Baye entertaining.

You haven't mentioned who is entertaining o?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Una go fight taya here.
For 120m wey dem no go even share shishi give una.
Na wah!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Tweets like this give me orgasm!
Damn!
We must not disappoint Baye o!!!

That is the thing. The difference between Baye and the other housemates is that why some of them are strong in some platform Baye is strong in every platform. No other housemate can match this. Na this thing gan gan go give her the unassailable win.

Come nairaland, baye. Go Twitter, Baye. Go Facebook, Baye. Go ig, Baye. Go TikTok, Baye. Go south Africa, Baye. Go Zimbabwe, Baye. Go Uzbekistan, Baye.

That is why we restan and Pakistan from Lagos to Afghanistan.

Dem dey mad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrBroke:

You haven't mentioned who is entertaining o?

Maybe it's that one that's so full of herself.
The only one that thinks she's the one and mighty.
I'll pick a Mercy winner over that one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Your faves are out!
Please leave this thread for people whose faves are still in
Go and watch them on social media and stop disturbing us with salty tears

unless your hatred for a particular housemate outweighs the love you have for your fave which is true you’re now a fan at this point!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
AwkaFinest:
See the way the letter issue just died down like nothing happened.. if it was Ilebaye that wrote the letter, Ceec and co would have roasted her by now.

Lol they dunno what Monday will bring- PMP, HoH and UVP and are threading carefully
Trust me, all issues will come up after 8pm tmr✋🏾

Are you Ann Boleyn that was with us last season/ during BBT? I ask cos your posts are bolded
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Mercy still shock sey whitemoney don go and Ilebaye still dey there
Omo Ilebaye should be careful. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
PatientVulture:

Please what did he say
That she should see things in others perspective

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

This mumu wan shift go ceec side lol

Has it gotten to this level?

Like fave like fan I suppose.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Character wise, Venita is worse….

But Mercy isn’t good
How can someone even compare both looking at their characters on this show?
Venita is better than mercy. She is straightforward and will tell you to your face unlike Mercy who will laugh with you in front and destroy your character at your back.
That of venita is visible because of her vocal nature.
Mercy is a snake not even Alex in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo Ilebaye should be careful. grin
Mercy is not dumb to make a dangerous move on Ilebaye. Looking at it, the Pepper Dem fight wasn't even a strategy. It just happened unexpectedly. And even if it was actually a strategy, shey na game.

Queen Mercy Eke for the 120m

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Not the one that was stealing biggy's towels grin cheesy don't even go there

Biggies towel not onions again, the Hawaii towel biggie gave to everyone or there's another towel again..
U just ve to come up with lies like ur fav
Cry today cry tomorrow..

ur hungry snake swallowed Adekunle soup ,good she apologized to him before leaving..

And U need to take a glass of cold water tonight is not that serious..m

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

That is the thing. The difference between Baye and the other housemates is that why some of them are strong in some platform Baye is strong in every platform. No other housemate can match this. Na this thing gan gan go give her the unassailable win.

Come nairaland, baye. Go Twitter, Baye. Go Facebook, Baye. Go ig, Baye. Go TikTok, Baye. Go south Africa, Baye. Go Zimbabwe, Baye. Go Uzbekistan, Baye.

That is why we restan and Pakistan from Lagos to Afghanistan.

Dem dey mad

Comrade,
Collect four cousins abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by alitee: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Baye is d only one with wack outfit, biggie shld get her an exotic outfit with her coins nau.. cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Amya:

Has it gotten to this level?

Like fave like fan I suppose.

Sometimes, I wonder if they were handpicked

It cannot be coincidence that they are almost all uncouth
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Originality007:

I meant to say Cross don dey beef baye

✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ceec ex boyfriends and current boyfriend dey try oo.

The lord is your strength

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Your faves are out!

unless your hatred for a particular housemate outweighs the love you have for your fave which is true you’re now a fan at this point!

Cc: Sanqa 🤣🤣🤣
That one just removed mourning clothes, Alex has not even gotten to Ojuelegba sef 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chimezie198:
In the morning BAYE
Afternoon BAYE
evening BAYE
Midnight BAYE

These HMs no dey taya? I no say where ever Doyin is right now she must be saying BAYE

Well, I think she is busy, but can say “I said what I said” if she wants to, and of course, there is nothing you can do about it undecided
I like how her name is still on your lips✋🏾
Doyin obsession is real

https://twitter.com/itelnigeria/status/1703509536881987783?s=46&t=GI5p6tGZgq7SEongPy2eOA

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
CeeC why is this food looking like a watery shit!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Your faves are out!

Mention a rule that says this. If there is no rule and you don't own this forum...shift please. We will be here till the end of the show and there is nothing you will do grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:

But those audience are usually silent for every question.
I remember when mr Vick asked them last week "Mercy's fans in the house" and they were also silent.

Except for eviction and housemates getting on stage , they barely react to anything.

Mercy’s fans are coming to defend this one...

But in the meantime, please drop your percentages of all the housemates this week.

We need to crosscheck something at the finals lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
seasy:
Una go fight taya here.
For 120m wey dem no go even share shishi give una.
Na wah!

I am bored already 🙄

Make tomorrow come first make I know how far, so I can take a small break here

I hate this stage of the game

Nothing concern me with who wins

Almost all the entertainers don go, save for one or two

Na banter I go chop?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

Cc: Sanqa 🤣🤣🤣
That one just removed mourning clothes, Alex has not even gotten to Ojuelegba sef 🤣
I've already responded grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nyne:

If you’re normal, calm, and understanding, you’d know that Ilebaye has done nothing wrong in that house.

Those people judging her, just know that they aren’t normal upstairs lol.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mercy is still a contender o for the prize!
Noone should write her off!

For her to still be in the top 4 this week, she really did her homework.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita you think say you wise abi. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.