Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480307 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Others worked harder than her but her body size helped. Like I already, she only plastered her back for a balance while some were rather raising up their hands above their heads. You should know equilibrium na.

Anyway, let's her see the responsibility of the HOH because I remembered how she sabotaged Doyin's HOH wager.

Is it her fault that others are heavy?

How did they work harder if they dropped off before her? You people must think that because someone looks skinny, then, they must have less weight to carry.

She worked harder than the rest of them, God no dey give anybody wetin dem no fit carry. Congratulate her and go, stop hating.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
A very strong contender is in the finals .

The top 5 or 6 is no longer sure for :
Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

😁😁😁😁

Ilebaye's people will drastically affect votes .

Na my baby CeeC I just dey pity

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pere lied about the 8 hours

Omo werey

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

For hugging my baby yesterday when nobody did...he has all my votes

Thank you so much

Fellow Bayetribe,we are saving pere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

How did they work harder if they dropped off before her? You people must think that because someone looks skinny, then, they must have less weight to carry.

She worked harder than the rest of them, God no dey give anybody wetin dem no fit carry. Congratulate her and go, stop hating.
This sounds personal 😁😁😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:
Congrats small pepper
You worked for it

The moment I tuned in, I knew you will win. You were so stable grin
Hmm......first positive from you on my girl. We'll take it all the same. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Choose one person we in the final week already 🗿
Alheeri:

Gbam🙌,gbamer,🙌 gbamest 🙌💃💃..
My girl is in, praying for my boy also
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

😁😁😁😁

If one of Mercy or CeeC gets evicted, Ilebaye won't win. Cuz the fans of either of the two will vote the other.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

😁😁😁😁

Abi it became more sure for the trio. I don't see Baye's people voting anyone this week. It's a beautiful opportunity to save the money for the finale.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
HOH and their Wager result.
Week 1 - Adekunle (Won)
Week 2 - Kiddwaya (Won)
Week 3 - Ike (Lost)
Week 4 - Mercy (Won)
Week 5 - Soma (Won)
Week 6 - Doyin (Lost)
Week 7 - Sholzy (Won)
Week 8 - Cross (Lost)
Week 9 - Baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations small Ataaarodo...1/2 of my prayers here yesterday have been answered...even thou it's it's the other way round...now Ade should win black envelope immunity 🙏 ..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Very aggressive. You think I’ll drop posts on what I’m not watching. Are you joking

And you didn't know venita was upstairs during Ike reign??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Somebody is running mad because her fave was evicted
Now she has unleashed full hatred on ilebaye. Ilebaye didn’t say alex shouldn’t have fans lol

May God continue to make all our enemies confused and may they run mad and be miserable and unfortunate. Amen!

Come you are too Uncouth and Vulgar I have been reading your Comments the few times You Comment here. Are you So unreasonable not to keep it only on the Housemates but go Personal??

And the Mod responsible for this thread!! How hasn't this Moniker been banned?? Cursing your lineage out because of a Contestant who will never give you one kobo out of the money when She wins nor will She know if you ever exist
And that is always Why you Jump on Bandwagon train to feel relevant!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Who are the other 3 joining IIebaye (minus alcohol induced DQ) and Cross in the finale
Mercy
Ceec
Kuku
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chibabe005:
I'm loving angel's tears
She tried too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omo! Internet wan breakdown on the news of Baye's HoH emergence. I no know say baye get army like this ooo. Facebook, IG, TikTok all are buzzing because of Ilebaby. shocked

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Are you saying others raising up their hands above their heads weren't in disadvantage compared to how she was plastered with her hand in balance? Are you making sense?

No one is hating. I said the truth about the game being made for her because of her tiny size. If you knew what equilibrium meant, you wouldn't be saying all that. I have always wanted her to win HOH after she sabotaged Doyin's HOH wager task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

She returned her badge alongside mercy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baye na the kind of person wey dey feed off hate. Haterz na her fuel. That is why she is doing so well in that house.

The more they hate her they more they give her the power to WIN!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congrats to Baye.....stars are aligned for her....she just cemented her win....... cool Congrats to the most strategic housemate this season.........you def played your game well

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

For hugging my baby yesterday when nobody did...he has all my votes

He also massaged her legs when she came down and helped to carry her into the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sanqa:

Mercy
Ceec
Kuku

1 million naira fave lock in is on track then....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Na man go win this game☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

My baby has disgraced me but I'm f**king impressed!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Soma goody two shoes, Ilebaye go still nominate you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:
Congrats small pepper
You worked for it

The moment I tuned in, I knew you will win. You were so stable grin

Blood of Zachariah!!! No make I clean my eyes.... sad shocked
Indeed your enemies shall congratulate you...

What the God of Baye cannot do does not exist..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nyne:
Our baby even won a military man. Team ilebaye!!!!!!!!

Forget the Military, ladies like Baye with their body are always considered dangerous, that is why The CIA, FBI and the Secret Services always recruit them for special missions,, they can always control and distribute their weights and maneuver it in any situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
So like I said, Cross was trying to hold on for Pere to get it.

I liked that he did try to encourage him when he wanted to get down, and when Pere insisted he couldn't hold on any longer, Cross just said, "Fall on me", that's so romantic grin

Let the voting lines open so I can vote for Perewinkle abeg. I'm almost certain he will survive the lineup

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Na pere go win this thing.

Civilians dey follow military man compete for endurance test..Dey play 😂

Threebear:

Pére has a way of always disappointing his fans.
Let's hope today will be different.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle

😁😁😁😁

Bayetribe will likely vote Pere

Unless it's top 6
Adekunle is in Danger

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cross was the one that gingered IIebaye to victory, she just told Soma she almost gave but didn't when Cross came to ginger her......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Avoid me I’m not here to throw banters and insults with any person. I’m here to read comment and leave. Let’s be guided.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
vicdom:
Omo! Internet wan breakdown on the news of Baye's HoH emergence. I no know say baye get army like this ooo. Facebook, IG, TikTok all are buzzing because of Ilebaby. shocked
Dey play. The silent ones massive pass sef. I have secured something massive for my girl. I will spend more money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.