Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469778 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

She returned her badge alongside mercy.

So remove your at last in the statement
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gathering of witches.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:
So like I said, Cross was trying to hold on for Pere to get it.

I liked that he did try to encourage him when he wanted to get down, and when Pere insisted he couldn't hold on any longer, Cross just said, "Fall on me", that's so romantic grin

Let the voting lines open so I can vote for Perewinkle abeg. I'm almost certain he will survive the lineup

Will they put everyone up?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NyceBarcodes: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Soma is compassionate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chuksy12(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baye tribe please let's save Pere

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

If one of Mercy or CeeC gets evicted, Ilebaye won't win. Cuz the fans of either of the two will vote the other.
It doesn't work that way. Do you think humans are remote control that you can control to vote towards one direction?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
I love the HOH room for Baye. It will seclude her from housemates trouble. I just hope no one shares the room with her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Hmm......first positive from you on my girl. We'll take it all the same. grin

You are not serious

I liked her hairstyle on Saturday and said so here

I complimented her sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
vicdom:
Omo! Internet wan breakdown on the news of Baye's HoH emergence. I no know say baye get army like this ooo. Facebook, IG, TikTok all are buzzing because of Ilebaby. shocked

We bam!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
My small pepper is the ultimate head of house.

I am super proud oo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Others worked harder than her but her body size helped. Like I already, she only plastered her back for a balance while some were rather raising up their hands above their heads. You should know equilibrium na.

Anyway, let's her see the responsibility of the HOH because I remembered how she sabotaged Doyin's HOH wager.

ur tears not enough, Pls cry more, or should ask Baye to drop more pepper?.

team Baye 💯

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:

He also massaged her legs when she came down and helped to carry her into the house

Lmao

Indeed

Keep hustling for votes

Anyway na way

💪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chuksy12:
Baye tribe if Baye wins this, please let's give our votes to Pere this week.

Not Adekunle nor Angel.

U wished Adekunle was evicted on Sunday, now you telling ur teamie not to vote Adekunle her co level up housemates...
Well-done...

Ilebaye fans pls come thru for Adekunle....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
NyceBarcodes:
Soma is compassionate

baba is going home this Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Blood of Zachariah!!! No make I clean my eyes.... sad shocked
Indeed your enemies shall congratulate you...

What the God of Baye cannot do does not exist..

Fcvk off! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Finalists..

Cross
Ilebaye

Ceec and Mercy to join.

5th spot is where the battle is buried..

Amongst Pere, Adekunle and Angel.

Others should pack and go...🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chuksy12:
same Kpere that plotted to send her home grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baye's tribe, abeg no sharing of votes .
Baye's tribe , I repeat no sharing of votes .......

Let all of them work their ways to the final......

If you must give anyone your vote it should be Kunle (this isn't compulsory)

Baye's hoh's win today is personal for me....

Baye won Hoh, me sef won a whopping half a million on my crypto trade........🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

When you follow person wey get grace, Grace go dey follow you Yafunyafun.......

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Baye's tribe abegi, make Una celebrate with me🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sanqa:
So the top 5 is complete now, no upset 😭😭
There is only one spot missing if we are having top 6
Will it be
Pere
Angel
Venita
Soma?

Top 6. Add the General jare

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Originality007:

ur tears not enough, Pls cry more, or should ask Baye to drop more pepper?.

team Baye 💯

Who's crying? Is she the first to win HOH considering the game suited her body size without her raising her hands above her head like others did? cheesy typical mediocrities crying as usual 🤣

Meanwhile, Let her see the responsibility of the HOH considering she did everything to sabotage Doyin's HOH wager task
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations to Baye 🎉🎉
Happy for her..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Others worked harder than her but her body size helped. Like I already, she only plastered her back for a balance while some were rather raising up their hands above their heads. You should know equilibrium na.

Anyway, let's her see the responsibility of the HOH because I remembered how she sabotaged Doyin's HOH wager.
Even if you see Ilebaye leap successfully from a three-storey building, you will say it's because rain wasn't falling.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alheeri:

U wished Adekunle was evicted on Sunday, now you telling ur teamie not to vote Adekunle her co level up housemates...
Well-done...

Ilebaye fans pls come thru for Adekunle....

Don't beg anyone for vote joor.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:
Finalists..

Cross
Ilebaye

Ceec and Mercy to join.

Amongst Pere, Adekunle and Angel

Na whoever Baye people dash votes go clinch the 5th spot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Playerz:

She doesn't need your bad energy😠

shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

So remove your at last in the statement
I included at last in my statement because I felt it’s only fair she got a chance to go upstairs and stay “properly” again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Saltandwater:

cheesy
I talk am na .
Pay attention to everything I say, 99 percent of the time it happens.

That's why my boyfriends always run away , because I tell them things and it happens and they call me a witch 😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chuksy12:

For strategic purposes, it's better to ensure Mercy, Ceecee and Adekunle make the top 5. Reason am well well...

A top contender pushed out can affect the final dynamic. For all it's worth, I wish for a top 6, with Pere there too. It's needed smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
I just want to say

Level up housemates are the real winners of this all stars season

Doyin was a mega talking point this season
Illebaye and Adekunle finalists

These 3 outsmarted , outlasted the OGs And never nominated themselves while at it

Team level up 🏆

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why will Biggie not just forgive Ilebaye's strikes?

Even in the real world legal system, she would have long been pardoned as she has done well in her weeks of probation.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:
Finalists..

Cross
Ilebaye

Ceec and Mercy to join.

Amongst Pere, Adekunle and Angel.

Lol .... imagine putting Adekunle with Pére and Angel ....

Chai , Adekunle don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
ILEBAYE really cooked herself before coming back.

Her resilience and resoluteness paid out

Pere na fool, you just came back come waste your time. No better winning for in house sponsored task. Just to punch wall, flip mattress, zero strategy and showing girls his dick.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.