Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470034 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
We’re probably having a top 6

Cross
Illebaye
Cee c
Mercy
Adekunle
Angel / Pere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:
Finalists..

Cross
Ilebaye

Ceec and Mercy to join.

5th spot is where the battle is buried..

Amongst Pere, Adekunle and Angel.

Others should pack and go...🤣🤣🤣🤣
You guys underrate Islanders sha....the only reason Deks will miss the 5th spot is if Baye tribe decides to vote either Pere or Angel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reussite:

Abi it became more sure for the trio. I don't see Baye's people voting anyone this week. It's a beautiful opportunity to save the money for the finale.

They want to vote Pere.

Na Pere go win Alliance Votes D'Or this season

Patriots
Baye Tribe
Cross Nation
Neo Tribe

CeeC will possibly get votes from Alex fans and Ike's fans to top up her own votes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
The week Adekunle won the immunity and ilebaye was up, Adekunle social media handler posted Ilebaye & Venita and asked Islanders to votes for both or either one of them.

BAYETRIBE this is the time to return the favor

VOTE FOR ADEKUNLE AS THEY ARE BOTH FROM THE SAME SEASON & ALSO TO RETURN THE FAVOR ISLANDERS DID FOR BAYE 2 WEEKS AGO

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Come you are too Uncouth and Vulgar I have been reading your Comments the few times You Comment here. Are you So unreasonable not to keep it only on the Housemates but go Personal??

And the Mod responsible for this thread!! How hasn't this Moniker been banned?? Cursing your lineage out because of a Contestant who will never give you one kobo out of the money when She wins nor will She know if you ever exist
And that is always Why you Jump on Bandwagon train to feel relevant!

In your miserable god forsaken life, don’t ever quote me again
Look and pass
Animal

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reussite:
Yoh see the engagement on Ilebaye's post on X under 10mins.....e choke👀

And my baby is making cool dollars from all the engagement!!

Double Abi triple win!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

Dey play. The silent ones massive pass sef. I have secured something massive for my girl. I will spend more money
Giddem!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Apologised yesterday with apology rubbished wins the crucial HOH the following day......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Saltandwater:

For strategic purposes, it's better to ensure Mercy, Ceecee and Adekunle make the top 5. Reason am well well...

A top contender pushed out can affect the final dynamic. For all it's worth, I wish for a top 6, with Pere there too. It's needed smiley
I think Pére is the best choice for Ilebaye's fans sha .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
MasterSteps:

Even if you see Ilebaye leap successfully from a three-storey building, you will say it's because rain wasn't falling.

I would always say the fact as I see it. You can't compare those raising up their hands above their heads to someone in equilibrium balance, so what are you saying?

Besides, I had always wanted her to be HOH even if it's through backdoor to see the responsibility of HOH, considering how she did everything to sabotage Doyin's HOH wager task

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
georjay:

Na whoever Baye people dash votes go clinch the 5th spot
Maybe...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
georjay:

Bayetribe will likely vote Pere

Unless it's top 6
Adekunle is in Danger

He too focus on woman. Now it’s almost impossible to escape .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Glad trabaye won HOH. At least, it’s someone who deserves to be in the final.

Good bye, Soma, Pere and Venita.

I see 6 finalists and trabaye fans might vote for Angel. Joining CeeC, Alex & Kukuruku…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
BayeTribe
No splitting votes or voting any other housemate

Miserable fans hoping for ilebaye’s votes
Lol

Una go wait

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pillar12:
The week Adekunle won the immunity and ilebaye was up, Adekunle social media handler posted Ilebaye & Venita and asked Islanders to votes for both or either one of them.

VOTE FOR ADEKUNLE AS THEY ARE BOTH FROM THE SAME SEASON & ALSO TO RETURN THE FAVOR ISLANDERS DID FOR BAYE 2 WEEKS AGO
All these one no dey work.
People go vote who dem won vote.
Admin go talk e own, doesn't mean everyone will follow like zombie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

You mean olosho wey don bath naked with every guys on the show but still rejected by them all? grin

Neo Screwed Her in the Toilet and Dem still dey Call Her Virgin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
The biggest loser of this season is White Money.

Why come back only to be booted out like a nonentity?

He said he came to have fun, but even so, it is disgraceful for a former winner to be booted out in that manner, on an eviction Sunday. He was booted out without any ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
It is confirmed;Baye has won this All Stars game. I don't even care if anyone believes this or not. I don't like her,not a fan but her star is right up there as far as this All Stars game is concerned. The crown had been delivered to her in the spiritual realms;she has won !

These are my favorite hms in no particular order :
1. Ike
2.Adekunle
3.Pere

4. Venita
5.Alex - her "imgbekeism" is a turnoff !
6.Doyin - I hoped she could shut it a bit !

Ilebaye is destined to win this particular show. It is her destiny to do so !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Choose one person we in the final week already 🗿

Both of them, Adekunle has hardcore fans,ilebaye has mighty army..
Am in btw,been sharing my votes btw them but am for Adekunle this week since ilebaye is safe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yes!
I may still get that upset
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

shocked
Yes you heard me right.
She's returning your "dark energy"😠
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baye's engagement on IG and Twitter👀

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Adekunle say Nigerians go dey drag Pere on social media for losing to two women after all the military experience. Kai! Ade get bad mouth cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Black envelope? Biggie dey craze o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
vicdom:
Adekunle say Nigerians go dey drag Pere on social media for losing to two women after all the military experience. Kai! Ade get bad mouth cheesy
na true naa. A failed military nurse
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hahahaha Ade dey codedly tell kpere say he no win with all his military experience cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
BadMaster:

It doesn't work that way. Do you think humans are remote control that you can control to vote towards one direction?
They're not remote controlled. And I'm not saying every single one either. Just talking about a real majority of them. Neither of them like Baye. I've seen their groups. They hate her pass anything.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
There's black envelope game ooo. Omo, 3 people dey go final today ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pillar12:

Vote Adekunle for the finals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
vicdom:

Lol. Although Pere hasn't shown any military strength since the show apart from making holes on the wall 😂 however, in this game, All the guys were at disadvantage tbh. They are tall.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Big shame on the military nurse..what a scam!

Can't believe I thought he was going to win.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.