Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488556 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jay16:
She nearly die because Cross bought Immunity. If any housemate win something her facial expression and mood go just change.
She’s never happy for others!
She didn’t exhibit these nasty vibes during SYE,if not I for dump am straight up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
BoosBae:
Since my baby CeeC is safe kiss, I'm voting for my General Pere wink Once a Patriot, always a Patriot smiley

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

This a competition............no loyalty for money matter.
Omo some relationships are not worth losing because of competition o.
Competition will come and go relationships that can connect you to better places will not end with competition so choose wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pere is the strongest male contender and Baye arisers and Mercenaries wants to vote for him😂

Finale will be bloody💃💃

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Small nyash dy shake

Na next week you will receive your pay ...continue embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
georjay:

Lmao

Indeed

Keep hustling for votes

Anyway na way

💪

Did I lie?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Venitta pls shut up. U aren’t making sense. U don nominate please move on.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:

You guys are joking...You think Ceec is not aware of Ilebaye being Fans favorite?

For her to tell Cross bodly that two ladies will put off the light..You have to read meaning to that na...😄😄😄

It's not further math na, for her mind, the winner is between herself and Mercy. I just want Big brother to get an ambulance and a doctor who can give CPR ready for that night, in case my baby wins!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Loosers are already consoling themselves.

Why do looser always explain like this...
If you really won't feel some typa way , then you won't be going on about it , on and on.
Sounds like self-pity. And it sucks.
Better to just act like nothing happened.

All these " you came this far, you did well. You're still a winner, yada, yada,yada " Just be consoling yourselves there.
Venita, you know how to save face for Africa, ehn... narcissist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oh Venita!!
It’s already difficult to vote for a mean girl like you,don’t make it harder!
Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Unlike would glory hunters and bandwagon people, I never abandon my fave to vote anybody else, no matter the position

I voted Cross when I knew he would finish 4th and I will vote him again this time. He has even surpassed my expectations with his own smartness.

The most hated and decampaigned male Housemate this season, and he makes it to the finals despite y'all haters.

The least I can do is vote for him in the finals. The contenders don't need any vote from Cross Nation to win, their fans are capable
He's nowhere near the most hated .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pere sitting on her former papa leg.....

Pere sitting where?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Why isn't Cross worthy?
What did the rest have over him?

I know we are not voting for entertainment this season but what did he do?

Hasn't he given us talking points?

Nawaaaa for you people ooo
haba Geezeem, u want to compare OG CeeC, Mercy and arisers ilebaye to Cross?
Since efe and miracle scammed the viewers they scammed (me not included) voting entertainment has been thrown to the dogs. It's only tribalism, nepotism, bandwagon and some hopeless idiots that call themselves twitter influencers that now determine bbnaija winner.
If it's entertainment, CeeC would have won hands down 8 years ago. But she's winning this one for sure, no 2 ways. Friends and enemy have endorsed her. "I don't like CeeC but I like the she talks" she's toxic, ok give us one example of her toxicity and they run as far as their legs can carry.
Doyin said it. That CeeC is the best housemate inside and outside. Ike same thing. Neo same thing. Even those that have not be man enough to speak up know that for a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo some relationships are not worth losing because of competition o.
Competition will come and go relationships that can connect you to better places will not end with competition so choose wisely.

She only being emotional......she will get over it.

Normal human instinct is putting yourself first.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them because she doesn’t care so much about her looks.
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
JuicyStar:
Venitta pls shut up. U aren’t making sense. U don nominate please move on.

Can't you see the way Soma and angel are reacting.

Angel isn't talking to anyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:

Pere sitting where?
Think he meant Baye sitting on Pere's leg
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tati darling
Baye Tribe...Our small Atorodo Army
Please vote for Adekunle... 😭
Ade loves our Baye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
hayzed19:
Tati darling
Baye Tribe...Our small Atorodo Army
Please vote for Adekunle... 😭
Ade loves our Baye
Yes o!
We are on it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Edu93:
He's nowhere near the most hated .
I wonder how Cross is the most hated....in a season that had Doyin , Alex , Pére etc

And she calls others "glory hunters" ?

Lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
We go hard for General Pere

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
My Soma is not moody today💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
abeg which housemates are up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's funny Mercy was the first to give up the HOH games and still ended up with immunity to the finals

Angel that went all the way to the end with ilebaye is left with notning and risk going home this Sunday. Now what did he profit her to endure all that paint and still be left with notning?
The irony of it all😥

.....Sometimes when we work so hard towards a goal God will just sit and laugh at us when we sometimes forget he has the final say on what the end will be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them!
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

Is the father in pdp? Only unserious people relate with melaye.ill cancel her if her dad is pdp
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Cross wants his bumbum which he won't get or have u seen straight men tease fellow men that way lol

Lol. Cross isn't a gay. Neither is Pere.

Cross sometimes acts as one with his teasing but I doubt he's one, considering his attraction to girls. I mean look at him & Angel in sye na. Also He and Kim in all stars. He's just probably affectionate towards everyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Can't you see the way Soma and angel are reacting.

Angel isn't talking to anyone

So Venita spoke to them and they ignored her?
If they are not taking to her,she should talk to them😂

Life no suppose hard na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
haba Geezeem, u want to compare OG CeeC, Mercy and arisers ilebaye to Cross?
Since efe and miracle scammed the viewers they scammed (me not included) voting entertainment has been thrown to the dogs. It's only tribalism, nepotism, bandwagon and some hopeless idiots that call themselves twitter influencers that now determine bbnaija winner.
If it's entertainment, CeeC would have won hands down 8 years ago. But she's winning this one for sure, no 2 ways. Friends and enemy have endorsed her. "I don't like CeeC but I like the she talks" she's toxic, ok give us one example of her toxicity and they run as far as their legs can carry.
Doyin said it. That CeeC is the best housemate inside and outside. Ike same thing. Neo same thing. Even those that have not be man enough to speak up know that for a fact.
I'm not even her fan before but I just love how real and bold she is.

She just won my heart with her boldness

Reality show is all about being your real self and Ceec is so far the realest of them all

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Unlike would glory hunters and bandwagon people, I never abandon my fave to vote anybody else, no matter the position

I voted Cross when I knew he would finish 4th and I will vote him again this time. He has even surpassed my expectations with his own smartness.

The most hated and decampaigned male Housemate this season, and he makes it to the finals despite y'all haters.

The least I can do is vote for him in the finals. The contenders don't need any vote from Cross Nation to win, their fans are capable

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Lean on me by MB, My friend by JD..... Bayetribe needs your support!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Mercenaries vote pere oooo she Don give signal
I'm already a Pere fan. He has all my votes this week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Out of fear, they saved Queen Mother 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ilebaye would have picked at least one Guy as BFF.

someone that would have genuinely try to help her during her reigh.

All these girls wey she pick no send am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.