Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487325 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
scondy:
But Adekunle is the most nominated this season sha....only time he didn't stand up was when he got immunity card....islanders and every neutral ...you know what to do...no one deserves the finals more than Adekunle....

Vote Adekunle ...

Na because of venita make Adekunle Dey get many nominations sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Amya:

Angel has been doing puppet master work for weeks now. Pushing people to nominate Mercy but not doing the dirty work herself so she can claim she never nominated Mercy.

Facts!!!.
If she was loyal, she would have exposed the MAC plan to Mercy. She loved the idea

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
smokey12345:
I really want Ilebaye to Win this, so that people will learn again that you never underate anyone.

...learn again?
Tell us what you learned in efe, miracle, laycon, mercy, phynas season?
...give honor to whom honor is deserving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Who was the most hated male this season?

Drop a name and I will tell you the fanbases that either really like the guy or are indifferent.

Cross that all the big fanbases hate on him, even Soma people dey hate on am.

He's the most hated male. Doyin is the most hated female.

Seyi is the only one that could have carried most hated all round, but he didn't stay till finals, so, some people conveniently forgot him.
Pere and Seyi...
These guys were the most dragged on NL and X
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Biggaboi:
It's funny Mercy was the first to give up the HOH games and still ended up with immunity to the finals

Angel that went all the way to the end with ilebaye is left with notning and risk going home this Sunday. Now what did he profit her to endure all that paint and still be left with notning?
The irony of it all😥

.....Sometimes when we work so hard towards a goal God will just sit and laugh at us when we sometimes forget he has the final say on what the end will be.

Word!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
garfield1:

If mercenaries and Spartans are wise,they would vote soma and angel to knock out pere or deks but they arent
Yes, we're not smart. No need to save Angel. Adekunle is a surefire finalist. Alliance vote is never in full force. The large % of Mercenaries and Spartans won't be voting anybody.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

What a huge nonsense?
If Adekunle was not with venita,he will get the most nomination and you people Will still find another excuse and the reason why.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

True. for instance mercy nominates Ade to get back at venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

CeeC is stronger then Mercy
No reason am

Mercy has more engagements on Instagram and in a poll of over 30k votes mercy beat cc

Anyways 2 weeks no too far
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

I wonder how Cross is the most hated....in a season that had Doyin , Alex , Pére etc

And she calls others "glory hunters" ?

Lmfao
I'm really suprised...
Pere, Seyi...
Even the likes of Kidd when he was on the show and Ade constantly faced criticisms

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them because she doesn’t care so much about her looks.
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

That's a ghanian man twice a week, all day long.
Nigerians Sha are Dumbo's ...not surprised we would take 120m and give to a ghanian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
What a huge nonsense?
If Adekunle was not with venita,he will get the most nomination and you people Will still find another excuse and the reason why.

I don’t know why you are angry

I actually like Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
What a huge nonsense?

Venita is the major reason why Adekunle got a lot of nominations this season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omo!!
It's raining Gbas and Gbos on Twitter.
Maria Vs Ike

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Edu93:
I'm really suprised...
Pere, Seyi...
Even the likes of Kidd when he was on the show and Ade constantly faced criticisms
You dey mind that one.
Only those who are not here often take her takes serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
What a huge nonsense?

From Level up, he's the most hated and not cos of Venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mercy is a good person.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:
Yes, we're not smart. No need to save Angel. Adekunle is a surefire finalist. Alliance vote is never in full force. The large % of Mercenaries and Spartans won't be voting anybody.

Adekunle is not a finalist till Ebuka says so...vote Adekunle...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:

Angel and soma are a lesser threat than Ade or pere in the final.the best thing for baye,ceec and mercy fans to do is to sit out this week and restock ahead of the finale because last week voting was bloody,the top fanbases were stretched to the limit.they can now rest and take a break.Ade fans needed a break this week since he has almost been constantly up.the only week he wasn't up,they foolishly went out for venita.i hope we don't regret it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

See Gobbe....

As in Soma grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even her fan before but I just love how real and bold she is.

She just won my heart with her boldness

Reality show is all about being your real self and Ceec is so far the realest of them all
tnx a milla.
CeeC is undoubtedly the best bbnaija housemate of all times. All those hopeless so-called twitter influencers, useless agendists keep sending 1 minute, 1 minute video clips up and down. And their hopeless followers that don't have sense will keep saying CeeC is toxic. Oya talk one thing of her toxicity and they saw a video of her insulting a housemate on twitter. Is twitter a cinema? They use their TV to watch africa magic and use phone to watch bbnaija video clips on twitter. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
scondy:
But Adekunle is the most nominated this season sha....only time he didn't stand up was when he got immunity card....islanders and every neutral ...you know what to do...no one deserves the finals more than Adekunle....

Vote Adekunle ...

No wonder he taped his immunity card grin

I knew he wasn't going to nominate Mercy this week since he knew he would definitely be up again grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Maria is doing the Lord's work on twitter. Biggie, you sha messed up with that Maria eviction. She's more relevant than even your winner

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lauryn41:

Venita is the major reason why Adekunle got a lot of nominations this season
I don't agree.
Look at those who nominated him today.
Are you saying that he was nominated because if venita?
Did you hear the reasons pere, ceece and angel gave?
you don't like her it is understandable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
davodyguy:

From Level up, he's the most hated and not cos of Venita
Thank you. I don't know why some persons are making it about venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:
Why is Mercy feeling betrayed? Smh Devil don wear white...🤣🤣🤣🤣

This Betray Ike front and Back to a point he said he will rather die than Mercy wining this show..

God save Ike life o...🙏🙏🙏Give another HMs this All stars crown o..
Mercy was your fave then na what did she do to Ike?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them because she doesn’t care so much about her looks.
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

After this seaso, just change your name to Propaganda4U, cos you too like propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Edu93:
Pere and Seyi...
These guys were the most dragged on NL and X

Pere ke?

Pere with his big fanbase, wetin the dragging do for him body?

Cross didn't even have big fanbase, yet, only him has collected from Spartans, Patriots, Archangels, Baye Tribe, Mercenaries, Somalians and we are only 7 that defend him

There is no kind of lie, misinformation and misrepresentation I have not seen on Cross' name. Cross is so hated that even Obidients have been planning him on SM, but Pere got love from Mainstream.

Abeg, no mention Pere as most hated compared to Cross. Have you even seen Pere's engagements on SM? Can you compare that to Cross'? Come on.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I don’t know why you are angry

I actually like Adekunle
You don't like him more than I do.
But your reason for him being nominated is not right.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
What a huge nonsense?

Adekunle is very intelligent and good looking, but his cho cho cho is too much. He's the male version of Doyin only that he kind of hides cos he's not bold enough to say his words out. The housemates noticed this behavior of his.

I still like him though. He's got brains

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.