Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487809 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Onyi99:

So Venita spoke to them and they ignored her?
If they are not taking to her,she should talk to them😂

Life no suppose hard na

What funny about this please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mercenaries, BayeTribe and Spartans voting Pere

Very nice one

Islanders please go ahead for Ade , we don’t have any alliance

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mercenaries are voting pere. Spartans are voting pere. Baddie fans are voting pere.

It is safe to say pere is safe.

Adekunle is already very safe.

Angel, soma and venita;welcome home!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:

She said ones she is sitting and Cross leaves, she is fulfilled...Just like the way Tobi left in 2018.. grin
Honestly, she's the realest in that house. Ceec doesn't pretend over anything. I love how blunt she is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
IghravweIG:
Ilebaye would have picked at least one Guy as BFF.

someone that would have genuinely try to help her during her reigh.

All these girls wey she pick no send am.

So that they will call her husband snatcher ??

No way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
MasterSteps:

We go hard for General Pere

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:
Honestly, she's the realest in that house. Ceec doesn't pretend over anything. I love how blunt she is.
She's everything a reality show should be

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bennytwin:
Mercenaries are voting pere. Spartans are voting pere. Baddie fans are voting pere.

Abeg how is Adekunle very safe when angel and Venita are getting alliance votes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cross is another motherfucker in this house.

Why is he talking to angel now........I hate fake love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:

It will mess up her psyche for a very long time. Now losing to someone like Ilebaye that she doesn't rate at all will kill her spirit for good. I can't wait to see that happen!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
She'll surely be a mess up there. I think she'd prefer to lose to someone like Mercy than Ilebaye considering all that has happened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them because she doesn’t care so much about her looks.
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

She's carbon copy of her mum, I'll look for a photo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Thank you so much to everyone voting for Pere

Patriots appreciates it
And appreciate you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Let's give Soma jor
Hell no!
He's had his fun.
He left in week 2 during his set. Returned for all stars and feared the same fate.
The HMs pitied him and gave him the very 1st PMP win.
Since then he's never been up.
He's ended up staying longer than those who pitied him.
He should be fufilled. Now it's time to go.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:
Out of fear, they saved Queen Mother 😂😂
You got it right bro.
I don't see any reason why mercy should not be up.
At least,she got one nomination.
Anyway, their rules.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fairdamsel:

With mercy there, it might not even reach her
And Mercenaries get to save up for the finals like Spartans. Omo!! E no go easy for bitter leaf Cynthia
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lauryn41:

So that they will call her husband snatcher ??

No way
Pere would have been a good choice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Edu93:
He's nowhere near the most hated .

Who was the most hated male this season?

Drop a name and I will tell you the fanbases that either really like the guy or are indifferent.

Cross that all the big fanbases hate on him, even Soma people dey hate on am.

He's the most hated male. Doyin is the most hated female.

Seyi is the only one that could have carried most hated all round, but he didn't stay till finals, so, some people conveniently forgot him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Olodo24:
I'm already a Pere fan. He has all my votes this week

🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bennytwin:
Pls people should clarify me.

Are we sure Angel told pere to nominate mercy tonight?

So how come angel didnt nominate mercy herself?

I think pere is trying to grab mercenaries and baye tribe wt how he has been moving tonight.

Pls vote Adekunle!!!

Angel has been doing puppet master work for weeks now. Pushing people to nominate Mercy but not doing the dirty work herself so she can claim she never nominated Mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
dominique:

She's carbon copy of her mum, I'll look for a photo
Wow!
But she has her dad’s features.grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bennytwin:

If mercenaries and Spartans are wise,they would vote soma and angel to knock out pere or deks but they arent

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
ISLANDERS be like our boy no get alliance ooo pls vote HARD for Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
But Adekunle is the most nominated this season sha....only time he didn't stand up was when he got immunity card....islanders and every neutral ...you know what to do...no one deserves the finals more than Adekunle....

Vote Adekunle ...

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cross is another motherfucker in this house.

Why is he talking to angel now........I hate fake love.

Why won't he talk to her?

He will probably even tell her he nominated her, just as he told all the other babes he nominated.

She was planning him since and never got to execute, but he got to execute his own revenge.

You think he won't talk to her because he nominated her? Dey play. She be masquerade?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
garfield1:

If mercenaries and Spartans are wise,they would vote soma and angel to knock out pere or deks but they arent
Knocking out adekunle isn’t a very wise decision tho.

Cuz whoever islanders support as a result would get a really huge boost.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
eleshin:
Well, Adekunle gat most of my votes this week.

Most ke ? Give him all...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by smokey12345: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
I really want Ilebaye to Win this, so that people will learn again that you never underate anyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alheeri:

Youve always supported pere nah so y sorry Adekunle,
Uve been attacking Adekunle here nonstop..
Not true
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those housemates think that Baye is a riff raff like most of them because she doesn’t care so much about her looks.
Lmao!
Baye looks like her daddy shagrin

Aww

Baye look so much like her Dad. Kuku said her dad is a politician
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
smokey12345:
I really want Ilebaye to Win this, so that people will learn again that you never underate anyone.
Yes o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Knocking out adekunle isn’t a very wise decision tho.

Cuz whoever islanders support as a result would get a really huge boost.

My dear when your fav is out,the urge to vote is very low.most Islanders will share votes between pere and baye so it won't change nada.but no matter who they vote,Ade will top

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.