Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469865 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=125889434][/quote]Hmmmmmn pls my people keep voting Adekunle oooo. E don red ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Agbogo1:
Hmmmmmn pls my people keep voting Adekunle oooo. E don red ooooo.
Lol don't mind me .
I'm just being dramatic.
He's very good.
Currently 1st.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
People really prayed and celebrated Baye’s victory yesterday!
I can imagine how the world will celebrate Baye’s final victory on the 1st of October 2023!
E go loud!!!
https:///phyna_stan247/status/1704035022968090932?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Biggie: How does Cross buying immunity make him an unfair person
Adekunle: No it’s not that. It’s when he is sharing drinks 🙄
Biggie: Did you and Seyi not conceal drinks in the house
Adekunle: No we shared it
Biggie: but you conceal drinks and food

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:

Lol don't mind me .
I'm just being dramatic.
He's very good.
Currently 1st.
Your psychological warfare is impressive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Really love Ade's confidence in the DR

My boy's shakara is top notch

Loved the way he told biggie with so much confidence that he will be a finalist come this sunday

Islanders our boy has spoken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Islanders leave haters ..........let them say whatever.
Biggie drags Adekunle.......make a poster of it and paste it all over town.

Adekunle will win more task this week .....have a lovely dinner with venita.

On Sunday y"all gonna watch him sit again entering the finals.

Islanders once again let do what we know how to do best.......we gonna crash the polls again
Adekunle was up the most for eviction last year and same this year again.

Dont asslick anybody for vote...........victory is sure.

King Adekunle is winning the 120mulla........Hater and headless chickens lagoons are available.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:
Islanders leave haters ..........let them say whatever.
Biggie drags Adekunle.......make a poster of it and paste it all over town.

Adekunle will win more task this week .....have a lovely dinner with venita.

On Sunday y"all gonna watch him sit again entering the finals.

Islanders once again let do what we know how to do best.......we gonna crash the polls again
Adekunle was up the most for eviction last year and same this year again.

Dont asslick anybody for vote...........victory is sure.

King Adekunle is winning the 120mulla........Hater and headless chickens lagoons are available.

That's the spirit teamie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Your psychological warfare is impressive

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Do not encourage violence in any form

Don't vote an abuser

Remember this is how some of you encouraged Naira Marley and here we are today

Vote Adekunle for he has only shown smartness and calmness in the house
Dude ,killed his game with Venita.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

So voting for Venita will push Adekunle across the line

Omo vote your Venita in peace and stop the shalaye

Many islanders voted Venita when she was up , if Venita goes and Adekunle stays , unicorns and Adenita will still vote for him

Besides unicorns voted mostly for Neo and Cee c , I was in their group and I have screenshots

Let people do what they want
Stop wailing
My friend, Shut up jare. Don't run more than your shadow.
I am not a fanatical supporter of any housemate because at the end of the day live goes on after the show and I watch this show strictly at my spare time.
You can vote for whosoever and it is not my business but common sense should tell you that Venita will likely be evicted on Sunday and Adekunle will survive.
But for him to win,he will need bulk votes from one or two alliance and the fans of venita is the sure bet to get those votes.
But when some of you go overboard trying to hate that lady unreasonably,her fans will likely switch off or turn their votes to someone else,hence my caution.
Some of you are plain stupid or you think only his fans can push him across the line on the finale.
It is common sense.
I wish him luck on Sunday.
I have free spare time at work today and I will respond to any of my mention appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
caprini1:
Even at that he deserves a place in the finals
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
DOptical:

Exactly. Segun who wasn't as intelligent as Adekunle kept calling him unintelligent until he said it to Adekunle's face and Adekunle gave it back to him in return cheesy

Let me buttress my point and reiterate that those whom Adekunle had problem with in level up all deserved it. They were three btw namely, Shegz, Bella and Doyin. Others who formed Voltron at the reunion were just asslickers asslicking Shegz & Bella because of their toxic bloggers. For example Adekunle did nothing to Dotun who should rather go give his complaint to Dani who was the one telling all the housemates including Deji about how Dotun was trying to force himself on her despite the fact that she told him that she didn't want him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yesterday was the final HOH game uncle/aunty.
Ultimate HOH is Ilebaye.

Some of you just want your voices heard even when not necessary. The argument isnt about HOH game which I made clear in my post.

Simple question. Will Ilebaye be the HOH till the final day?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
I hope we're still voting for The General

Please Vote for Pere for the BBN AllStars Finals

He must be there to represent Bad Guys of the Season. He deserves

Vote Pere today and experience Peace

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yesterday was the final HOH game uncle/aunty.
Ultimate HOH is Ilebaye.

Yesterday was not the final HoH game, and there is no such title as Ultimate HoH unless where they have other powers, as Emmanuel did.

There will be one last HoH next Monday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Angel knows Mercy is on to her, she is thinking about the after life grin
Many of them will realise that the big brother game is not a do or die, there is life after this. Just 2 weeks and the real game begins grin
Venita is on this table. Imagine if they had been loyal, Mercy fans would be voting for them now.
Apart from this house Venita is good outside...
She no need Mercy unlike Angel wey dey come up.
Venita get contacts , she's been in the industry even way before Mercy came up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
jenifer007:

That's the spirit teamie

They never see anything.............Adekunle dan talk am and we see Islanders soja will take him to the finals.

Once again pere can have all the alliance in heaven and earth Adekunle will dust him on the polls.

we are battle tested........Men mount standard.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
scondy:
Please and please ignore 3bear ....the dude has no clue as to votes....do not let him apply reverse psychology to discourage u from voting Adekunle..vote and ignore yadayada...last season isn't too far...we know how that went ....

Adekunle is topping that poll

They never learn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pere saying it like he means it. He will make it to the finale.

I wonder when the DS started. Just tuned in and the black handsome guy is on my screen.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Edu93:
If you say so. But I know there is a reason why she wanted to be in Mercy’s good books when Ebuka exposed her,why she wanted to put Angel under the bus, why she didn't say the things she says when she is with kuku.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Kuku - an insecure and jealous man promax.
Hey yaaa.

Na them...pure heart detectors

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Edu93:

Which industry? A Tier E actress? Venita na just tour normal Lekki hustler. Nothing Join am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
eleshin:

I just realised the other finalists are endorsing Pere and others... He's getting all my votes then. Adekunle is alone this week. Time to muscle my colleagues.

Gracias...alaanu go rise for u
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

If you say so. But I know there is a reason why she wanted to be in Mercy’s good books when Ebuka exposed her,why she wanted to put Angel under the bus, why she didn't say the things she says when she is with kuku.

What does mercy have to offer apart from hooking the ladies up with rich men??

Venita has a define job which is acting and we all see her on our screens more than any other HM in BBN history.

She more talented,intelligent and creativity is the best in this season.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
caprini1:

If by killing it ..u mean surviving evictions back to back with one 1 week rest, winning most tasks, making finals and possibly winning the show...then he really killed it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

What does mercy have to offer apart from hooking the ladies up with rich men??

Venita has a define job which is acting and we all see her on our screens more than any other HM in BBN history.

She more talented,intelligent and creativity is the best in this season.
Maybe she gets more from being hooked up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
ColdHunter:

Which industry? A Tier E actress? Venita na just tour normal Lekki hustler. Nothing Join am
Everyone is a hustler Tbf...
Just know say Venita no be today just come sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:
True...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Definitely............pere said he paid venita 2million for 4days shoot on set for his upcoming movie.

Just one good hook up she can earn x5 of that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
I will tell u only if u are voting Adekunle and that will be through DM as it's not my thing to decampaign the Housemates up for eviction wether I like the person or not!! DM me or quote me on a dead thread with proof that u are voting Adekunle then we take it up from there wink
I'm voting both Adekunle and Pere. I swear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pere on Cross' Immunity:

"Some people tried to sabotage him by withholding their moniepoint coins and convincing others not to sell to him. I wish Cross can re-nominate those people again and again."

Yes O, General, all the enemies of progress that wanted to block our Expensive finalist suppose collect nomination again from him hand. Na this kain ruthlessness I dey like.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.