Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478352 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Definitely............pere said he paid venita 2million for 4days shoot on set for his upcoming movie.

Just one good hook up she can earn x5 of that.

Don't believe every figure they quote oh. Na showbiz be this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
I have good word that acting gigs no dey pay like that, so, yes, maybe the hookup thing is more profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Olodo24:
Don't believe every figure they quote oh. Na showbiz be this

Well pere told cross that when he had a clash with venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
What I can say is that mercy and Venita needs to go their separate ways

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

If you say so. But I know there is a reason why she wanted to be in Mercy’s good books when Ebuka exposed her,why she wanted to put Angel under the bus, why she didn't say the things she says when she is with kuku.

And why she was famzing Mercy during and after their season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
What I can say is that mercy and Venita needs to go their separate ways
I must agree with this because watching Venita say mercy has a history of not being straightforward with her just means everyone should part ways.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omo!!

So Biggie finally caught the klepto red handed? Viewers were thinking this guy steals only onions,condom and sardines not knowing he's actually the one stealing drinks and they're accusing a wrong person.

Olekunle of all stars season!!
Anini of Bbn!!
Certified thief with CAC documents!!
Roadside maggi thief!!

Venita should be careful cos this thiefing boyfriend of hers will wreck her after 2months.

I will drag Biggie if at the end of this show, they don't get him arrested

We already know Kuku is an envious snake that
hates seeing people successful than him so nothing new with what he said about Cross.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thanks Doc smiley
Eeghe:
Seeing Angel actively throwing tantrums regarding Cross’ search for Moniecoins, to buy immunity shocked me silly. I knew she was bad, but I didn’t know she was that bad. She nominated Doyin after making a pinky-swear and, I tried to swallow that pill.

I would have split my votes between her and Pere, but because she didn’t want Cross in the finals? I also don’t want her there✋🏾

All votes to Pere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

If you say so. But I know there is a reason why she wanted to be in Mercy’s good books when Ebuka exposed her,why she wanted to put Angel under the bus, why she didn't say the things she says when she is with kuku.
Why did mercy deny the things she said behind Venita to angel which is what vexed angel. I don’t support any of them I’m just viewing with an open mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cross buying immunity to the final wasn't as easy as some housemates thought though 😂 I bet they didn't know he spent a lot on it. Lol. Only if they knew he had to pool up a lot of resources to get to the finale 😂

He had to use 3mil to buy a lot from Neo (almost 1800 moniepoints to add to his. Another 1 million to buy from Omashola. So it wasn't as easy like some thought. He still needed 350 from Baye to complete it but Baye reneged on her promise before Alex & Pere completed the remaining for him. Coincidentally & funnily, these people who gave their moniepoint to Cross, including the one who reneged on her promise (except Omashola) stole Adekunle's stew/chicken 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
Omo!!

So Biggie finally caught the klepto red handed? Viewers were thinking this guy steals only onions,condom and sardines not knowing he's actually the one stealing drinks and they're accusing a wrong person.

Olekunle of all stars season!
Anini of Bbn
Certified thief with CAC documents
Roadside maggi thief

Venita should be careful cos this thiefing boyfriend of hers will wreck her after 2months.

hates seeing people successful than him so nothing new with what he said about Cross.
All of it in bold? 😂😂😂 you've beeeen waiting

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Venita breadwinner in her and Deks family.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Why did mercy deny the things she said behind Venita to angel which is what vexed angel. I don’t support any of them I’m just viewing with an open mind.
I'm tired now. I'll find time to answer that question ✌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
jenifer007:
Really love Ade's confidence in the DR

My boy's shakara is top notch

Loved the way he told biggie with so much confidence that he will be a finalist come this sunday

Islanders our boy has spoken
Teamie let's pray there would be top 7.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Baye4life:
Our delicious Ata rodo is not up

All votes goes to her runaway father, Pere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
Omo!!

Olekunle of all stars season!!
Anini of Bbn!!
Certified thief with CAC documents!!
Roadside maggi thief!!

Shegz & Bella fans still wailing over Adekunle grin

Adekunle doesn't take people's personal things. He takes what is meant for the house like everyone else does for themselves. Lol. The day Biggie asked them to empty their vault, he had nothing on him whereas it was other housemates stashing things for themselves who had lots with them. So he sometimes stashes like others stash for themselves however others will still go to steal his personal things after they've eaten theirs!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Can Biggie please deliver us from Venita today....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Why did mercy deny the things she said behind Venita to angel which is what vexed angel.

Mercy isn't a straight forward person.

That night after Adekunle PMP issh.......I remember angel,frodd and mercy eating in the hoh lounge.

Angel complained about Venita giving her attitude and mercy told her she made a mistake by telling Venita the truth about PMP.......she said i told venita I pardon Adekunle and angel replied her I can't lie to her cause it isn't that deep.

Venita broke her power in that house with that cross move.........she needed to be checkmate at that point cos the people asslicking her were too much.

Mercy is very cunning and give fake love alot.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
DOptical:

Adekunle doesn't take people's personal things. He takes what is meant for the house like everyone else does. Lol. The day Biggie asked them to empty their vault, he had nothing on him whereas it was other housemates stashing things for themselves who had lots with them. So he sometimes stashes like others stash for themselves however others will still go to steal his personal things after they've eaten theirs!

My dear we are campaigning…
Let fools keep telling us their family history..Fromthe way she sounds,u go know say pickpocket kill her miserable papa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Yes darling Biggie- draaaag Kunle the lying, insecure, jealous and cowardly man🗣

Very insecure and jealous, silent operator.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nothing dey powerful pass evil.....evil no get mate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

You must be a terrible person offline! Has pere abused you or any of your family member? Why tag him an abuser?

No one has come out and said pere abused him/ her. Allow people to vote whom they like and stop discouraging them. Be careful!

I didn't see that person calling Alex who gave Ike swollen eyes an abuser na Pere that was never physically

I will revisit his case next week 😡

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Venita talking about IIebaye's shenanigans on Thursdays and Saturdays after drinking.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Definitely............pere said he paid venita 2million for 4days shoot on set for his upcoming movie.

Just one good hook up she can earn x5 of that.

And you believe him? Nollywood movie at that. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Vote Adekunle for 120MILLION..
He needs money to buy enough onions..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Mercy isn't a straight forward person.

That night after Adekunle PMP issh.......I remember angel,frodd and mercy eating in the hoh lounge.

Angel complained about Venita giving her attitude and mercy told her she made a mistake by telling Venita the truth about PMP.......she said i told venita I pardon Adekunle and angel replied her I can't lie to her cause it isn't that deep.

Venita broke her power in that house with that cross move.........she needed to be checkmate at that point cos the people asslicking her were too much.

Mercy is very cunning and give fake love alot.

You no dey tire, Mercy isn't straightforward, yen yen yen.... Mtshew..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
After all this campaign for the failed general and Adekunle tops him on Sunday, then that fanbase must cover their heads in shame 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

See even the one that used to campaign for Soma is now campaigning for Pére.

Adekunle na una papa....

This isn't the first time he's been ganged up on,and guess what , he always comes out victorious .

Nothing will change on Sunday.

No one will throw stones at a tree without fruits.

The decampaign and hate choke , so vote like you truly want to see him in the finale.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Kuku - an insecure and jealous man promax.
Hey yaaa.
Lol, the same you praised Adekunle here some weeks back in other to put Pere down, this is dead on arrival for you.😄😄
Just dey play!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
safarigirl:
I hope we're still voting for The General

Please Vote for Pere for the BBN AllStars Finals

He must be there to represent Bad Guys of the Season. He deserves

Vote Pere today and experience Peace
Pere don too try this season sha. Everything he did was talking point. Baba even calm down later but content still dey pursue am😌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I'm tired now. I'll find time to answer that question ✌
this house tire me. But let’s assess the situation with an open mind.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
BBN people Sha.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
It's you and your abuser favorite that's a terrible person

Pere in the full glare of viewers attempted to physically abuse Doyin, flipped Alex from her bed , punched and make a hole on biggie's wall. He did this things on camera, imagine what he will do off camera

I still haven't gotten over the trauma from what he did to Alex and Doyin

Ceecee made Toby depressed and almost made Lolu impotent!

Poor Lolu... he couldn't walk for days due to swollen balls

... you want to tell me about abuse and you are supporting Ceecee?

Rubbish!!
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.