Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470125 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
thatigboman:
ilebaye insulted her first by telling her to shut the hell up
LOL. Who is above insult in the house?

Then Pere should be angry at all of them. They scream disrespect but have insulted others older than them at some point.

Plus the fight should have ended by now na. The babe is just too immature.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Teddy A and Bam Bam say hello...
Not same day though, Bambam evicted on Saturday, Teddy A on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
DOptical:

You're the bitter toxic soul invalidating the feelings of the Housemates!

Venita was supposed to fling her out like Pere would to go meet her fellow useless toxic nuisances out there! Stupid toxic thing supporting a dumb toxic nuisance thing like herself!

I was told to stop responding to you ,it is alledged that you are a near mental case quoting yourself up and down the thread.

Ogbeni I am done .I don't entertain lunatics .

It's illebaye I blame for taking that old witch to the head of house lounge.Something her spooning toy boy could not do.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hope the headless chickens are watching.

Venita is a wicked person that just attacked baye for no reason

Thank we now know how the innocent baye first told venita to shut the hell up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita believes Ilebaye is occupying her top 5 spot.
In her head, it's supposed to be
Mercy
Ceec
Adekunle
Pere
Venita at the Finale.
She feels hopeless based on the line up and is trying a different route to rile Ilebaye up and get her DQ after all, her co-plotters already have immunity and are just chilling.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Teddy A and Bam Bam say hello...
Almost same day
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Amuche is gone and forgotten
Lmao 🤣
Your faves that are praying and wishing to be Half as relevant as forgotten Amuche 🤣
Una think say bbnaija fame na by big brother win?
Better ask Efe for past questions🤣🤣
I don tell una
Hold your drunk make she no use the 120 million buy alcohol finish🤣
Then she go begin steal LMAO 🤣😂

Engagement that is always high during bbnaija season but it's after the season we'll know who's who.

Can you sustain the hype and grow it till 5 years later?
Amuche is not anybody's mate abeg
Especially not madam Ike gave me my win ilebaye.

Your favs are looking up to her😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita doing the lord's work

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congratulations Adekunle

Congratulations team green

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
God of Baye arise.
Please give her the wisdom to keep walking away from the witch's taunts.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tonnyray:
God of Baye arise.
Please give her the wisdom to keep walking away from the witch's taunts.
Amen!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Amuche is gone and forgotten
Lmao 🤣
Your faves that are praying and wishing to be Half as relevant as forgotten Amuche 🤣
Una think say bbnaija fame na by big brother win?
Better ask Efe for past questions🤣🤣

Engagement that is always high during bbnaija season but it's after the season we'll know who's who.

Can you sustain the hype and grow it till 5 years later?
Amuche is not anybody's mate abeg
Especially not madam Ike gave me my win ilebaye.

Your favs are looking up to her😂
Let Baye collect the 120M first. All this one you’re saying no concern us.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yuneehk:
Venita is terrorising Ilebaye, but Adekunle would rather ask Venita "why e be say HOH way they pick you as BFF dey always terrorise you."

Venita is a bully sha. Ilebaye is chasing boy and that's bad, but you who has stuck to a guy is good?
LOL.

He asked jokingly because venita told him ilebaye told her to shut up and he started singing,what do you want him to say ooooo he wasn't there wen that small woman was displaying ..
pls free Adekunle and face that mad woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Was she even supposed to mention other brands while doing one brand's task?
did she mention it during the task?
She mentioned in the house after the task. Though they are not supposed to mention brands outside the sponsors
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Una go pray taya. Las Las na DQ chief priestess go carry go house 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Twoclans:

I was told to stop responding to you ,it is alledged that you are a near mental case quoting yourself up and down the thread.

Ogbeni I am done .I don't entertain lunatics .

It's illebaye I blame for taking that old witch to the head of house lounge.Something her spooning toy boy could not do.

What stupid lounge? Did Venita beg her? Was that the first time Venita would be there? Does that give her right to be rude & caustic to her? The first time Venita was even there, she rather went back to go spoon with her Adekunle. She enjoys that than useless toxic place with rude toxic nuisances!

You should rather be concerned about your stupidity. If you and your fellow dumb toxic nuisances have got no brain to use like the rude idiot on the show, it's no one's responsibility!

Provocative rude nuisances like you should always be put in your places!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Adekunle don lose weight die
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jessewizy:

See vawulence!😂😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alheeri:
Venita is a very wicked woman,all she has in her head is Adekunle manhud,d idiot nearly raped Adekunle lastnight d cameraman had to quickly take it away...
Always dragging and pulling the poor boy trousers,,,,biggie look into this attempted rape,assault and molestation from venita

She knows what she's doing, the desperate fool wants Kuku's dick by all means, she wants to get pregnant and probably use it to hook him down. She don see young blood na, I pray Kuku keeps avoiding her soured kpekus
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm sure that witch don take wetyn Soma talk personal oooo!!!

What did Soma say though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
In other news ,Ceec just mentioned house of Nini ( the vendor she got the outfit she is currently putting on)

Truly they have nice things .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
kowema:

This is not true.
She went on and on calling Ilebaye names, Ilebaye walked away twice and told her to shut the Bleep off at the last minute then went into the blue room.
I watched the whole scene
how is it not true? She was just gisting Adekunle what ilebaye said that triggered her to give it to ilebaye hot hot.
Kayode doesn't everything. They never showed CeeC-Alex talk. As if it didn't happen. Alex was even confused and amazed.
They didn't show dorathy giving brighto Mouth Gig or any conversation about it, as if it didn't happen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rahkman:
Adekunle don lose weight die

Honestly I don't understand why he is losing some much weight.

I know he is on medications but the weight lost is beginning to scare me.

He needs to start eating very well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jessewizy:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye don buy market....i hope she ignores her though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
ItisHi:
Venita doing the lord's work

The lord's work😂😂

Ilebaye's stupid fanbase was praising Venita just last week when it was Alex and Ceec Venita was facing

Now they have remembered that Venita is this and that
Did they suddenly forget it when they were laughing at Alex and Ceec last week?

Venita finish ilebaye abeg 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
kowema:
Ceec: You've won so much
Ilebaye: that's what I'm even saying, let others win. I was even saying it.

Me: This babe you must keep winning till you win 120M oh.
We are praying for you and you say you are tired of winning.
Don't anger me😒

Abeg who was the overall winner for today's task....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Winning too plenty for my babe .....let others win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yuneehk:
Ilebaye, serves you right picking Venita as BFF because what's this attitude?

Venita still has the guts to come upstairs to taunt the girl.

Not watching what did she do to her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita no get shame sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
How is Adekunle coping with this thing. You came to the back of someone you're younger than, making stupid comments because you're looking for trouble.... I can't spend hour with a woman like Venita in real life. What the hell is this!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Not watching what did she do to her
throwing side jabs na

(1) (2) (3) ... (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.