Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493837 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
E no concern you but ilebaye's Brain dead fans were rushing to like when they said Amuche was dead and forgotten
Why e no concern una den? Why una no jump and pass.🤣

I don bring evidence say una fave is not even close to Alex at all. una don run say e no concern una

Cowardly fan base. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita is mean Sha 🤣
She go person hoh lounge still dey give the person wotowoto🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tonnyray:
God of Baye arise.
Please give her the wisdom to keep walking away from the witch's taunts.

Na Thursday and Saturday you need this prayer when there is alcohol, any other she can handle herself or anger......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Did Venita thinks they cant do anything without her in dat house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ilebaye, please leave that place abeg!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
E no concern you but ilebaye's Brain dead fans were rushing to like when they said Amuche was dead and forgotten
Why e no concern una den? Why una no jump and pass.🤣

I don bring evidence say una fave is not even close to Alex at all. una don run say e no concern una

Cowardly fan base. 🤣
Madam...shey e need check up bayi?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
thatigboman:
how is it not true? She was just gisting Adekunle what ilebaye said that triggered her to give it to ilebaye hot hot.
Kayode doesn't everything. They never showed CeeC-Alex talk. As if it didn't happen. Alex was even confused and amazed.
They didn't show dorathy giving brighto Mouth Gig or any conversation about it, as if it didn't happen

I hate arguing without evidence.
I watched the whole scene.
Ilebaye was still eating when she started goading her.
Ilebaye got up and left the table to avoid issues, Venita sat at the table, called her names and went to the closet again where Ilebaye was, that was the point Ilebaye told her to " Get the fvck out"
Kayode showed it all.
https://twitter.com/kusssman/status/1704545691400339923?t=6tNiwdZa1hZbRBv_I8BLsg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Now you want Ilebaye to walk away from Venita
But when Alex ignored Venita you used it to bash Alex.
Now ilebaye should ignore and walk away
LMAO 🤣😂

You must continue to swallow your vomit

Wicked human being.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
This venita dan vex say she no go construct wage dan get problem ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
IIebaye don use her hand do herself, she go carry person wey go kill her as BFF.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yuneehk:
Ilebaye, serves you right picking Venita as BFF because what's this attitude?

Venita still has the guts to come upstairs to taunt the girl.

If you watch Doyin's interviews you'll know that lady is terrible human. According to her, that was how she taunted Doyin daily till she left that house but Biggie's camera refused to show us. I just pray Baye ignores her,maintains her cool till Sunday when the evil will go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Remember Biggie warned them of their utterances when Biggie was addressing them on Sunday during strike distribution
Bleep Biggie. angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:
Madam...shey e need check up bayi?
I need am pass your drunk thief ilebaye? 🤣
Ilebaye fans are too fake for my liking
Una go throw stone first.
When the person throws it back you'll will start playing victim, like Ilebaye like fans
Na una need the check up pass.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:

Omo this season they can't ooo.....when it comes to creative things.

Shey nah ceec,baye,angel and mercy wan create.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita you did the lord's work exposing ilebaye's fanbase extreme hypocrisy. 🤣

You're still a useless person but for that.
I thank you 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:

The guys already started doing the wager construction without her now and if she is not contributing they already said they will do it without her.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye keep ignoring that washed up hoe!
Na jealousy dey worry am!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

She knows what she's doing, the desperate fool wants Kuku's dick by all means, she wants to get pregnant and probably use it to hook him down. She don see young blood na, I pray Kuku keeps avoiding her soured kpekus

🤣🤣,I agree with you on this ,very very bitter idiot after insulting ilebaye downstairs,she still went up to meet that girl is that not wickedness..
Ilebaye shud send her out of the vip lounge,now I get y Ike collected his bff badge back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What did Soma say though

He said they were sabotaged because their work station was dirty. Venita now looked at him funny and asked him who sabotaged you.
I thought she was going to react but she didn't
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye don use her hand do herself, she go carry person wry go kill her as BFF.....cheesy
She needs to understand how to chose her friends without any sentiments and forgive her enemies without bringing them closer!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Omo this season they can't ooo.....when it comes to creative things.

Shey nah ceec,baye,angel and mercy wan create.
She dey feel too much...make dem loose d wager joor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
As ilebaye ignores the mad woman in the house, so also we ignore the mad woman who has been making 10posts in 1min

Lol

Painment no good oo

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

He said they were sabotaged because their work station was dirty. Venita now looked at him funny and asked him who sabotaged you.
I thought she was going to react but she didn't

Who won the challenge though As UCL no allow me watch them.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Adekunle n venita u guys must quarrel tonight,wanna wake up reading Abt ur fight tomorrow. U guys mst fight oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita is not pretty enough to be as vile as she is.

Nobody is pretty enough to be so repulsive, and she should be ashamed of herself that she only ever has heat for the younger girls; Doyin and Ilebaye.

When she thought CeeC wrote love letter to Adekunle, she didn't confront her. She silently digested the possibility. If it was Doyin that wrote that letter and she found it while Doyin was still in the house, she would have used mouth to finish her.

When Ebuka exposed her to Mercy and Mercy confronted her, her voice was very low, and even her brave face was not convincing. You could tell she was scared and wanted it to be sorted amicably.

E reach Ilebaye turn, she has been shouting like an Alaga that was paid a hefty sum. The whole house is now hearing her voice because she wants to humiliate someone that is closer to her children's age than her own age.

A proper agbaya oshi.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:

I need am pass your drunk thief ilebaye? 🤣
Ilebaye fans are too fake for my liking
Una go throw stone first.
When the person throws it back you'll will start playing victim, like Ilebaye like fans
Na una need the check up pass.
Who dey play victim....all your clapbacks shows you are pained and if care is not taken....na ICU straight...just calm down ok because wen thers life thers hope ooo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She needs to understand how to chose her friends without any sentiments and forgive her enemies without bringing them closer!

Venita of all people na him you carry as BFF, she should have just picked CeeC and Mercy with Pere and Cross and use the excuse of the remaining 2 being in a ship for not picking them....

The HOH lounge is not a safe space for her anymore as Venita can come upstairs to taunt her, also Thursday and Saturday is coming and that's her crazy days now add that to Venita constant taunting.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Since you guys are looking for my Alex
This is where she is.
How can Alex be hiding?

Is she a thief and a drunk like Ilebaye who steals foundation and alcohol?🤣

I'm glad she didn't say any winner. Anyone that wins. No wahala 🤣
https://twitter.com/etiosa_raymond/status/1704590704272441590?t=hs8A_dquHJxrXdRyKjWOZg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
How can you be so uncomfortable in your own space? Omo, our baby girl no suppose take dis old hags as Bff at all. She feels totally out of place and sad in a place she won the privilege of occupying through perseverance and sheer hard work. I wish Biggie can allow HoH to swop Bffs. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Venita of all people na him you carry as BFF, she should have just picked CeeC and Mercy with Pere and Cross and use the excuse of the remaining 2 being in a ship for not picking them....

The HOH lounge is not a safe space for her anymore as Venita can come upstairs to taunt her, also Thursday and Saturday is coming and that's her crazy days now add that to Venita constant taunting.....
Tbh,she made a very huge mistake in picking all the girls as bff!
Anyway,I wish she can request for a change of bff and kick out Venita from that place!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I was so disgusted on Monday that she picked Venita that hates her guts.

See where onyeoma CY don carry her go. Must you welcome everybody? You no fit carry grudge to your grave, or at least till next year Reunion?

People that were encouraging her during HoH, she no see them carry, na Venita wey wan cut off her head and Cynthia that will not give her breathing space she see to carry. Venita has never had a word of compliment or commendation for this babe and she carried her upstairs. If it was Nigerian film, she for poison her for that upstairs, that's how much she can't stand her.

If she cry this one finish today, unfailingly during the Reunion post show, she better come with fire and brimstone. I understand she may be feeling helpless now because she doesn't know where she stands with the fans, but for every word of disrespect Venita has uttered to her in that house, I hope she gives it to her ten fold at the Reunion

The passage of time must not lessen the violence she will unleash on that vile woman.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
As ilebaye ignores the mad woman in the house, so also we ignore the mad woman who has been making 10posts in 1min

Lol

Painment no good oo
😂😂

just ignore that jobless woman making 10 posts .. If you attack her now, she will say they are bullying her

(1) (2) (3) ... (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.