Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498502 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alheeri:

He asked jokingly because venita told him ilebaye told her to shut up and he started singing,what do you want him to say ooooo he wasn't there wen that small woman was displaying ..
pls free Adekunle and face that mad woman
Your boy's madam is who you are calling mad woman?

She'll tell him to finish you on her behalf when she sees this.

And no, he wasn't joking. He clearly took his madam's side without knowing the full story but only what she told him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita I am counting on you to finish the lord's work in tomorrow pool party grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:
She dey feel too much...make dem loose d wager joor

No mind her.....nah shakara.

Venita go still carry am for head......her anger doesn't last for long.

She made Adekunle lazy this season in aspect of creativity..........my boy didn't show is talent.

I wish biggie can give them individual art drawing sponsor task.....I want to see her and Adekunle go toe to toe so I can choose 2nd best creative mind to grace BBN cos joe of pepper dem is no 1

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:
Who dey play victim....all your clapbacks shows you are pained and if care is not taken....na ICU straight...just calm down ok because wen thers life thers hope ooo

That's all I care about
As una fanbase dey dish am out.
I'm dishing it back.
Nobody is as pained as the fanbase that just goes about attacking other fanbases for no reason
Enjoy your karma called Venita.
She's doing mighty work this night. 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Does angel ever go to this hoh lounge? 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa

Venbitter fans already unstanning her.

I said it, it's only an evil person that will continue to Stan and make excuses for this village witch

https://twitter.com/yhettyqueen1_/status/1704558696372527172?t=6KB1N1nc0GeZ8OrZjTcJKA&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Venita dear, whatever happens, please make sure you do "it" for me.

Keep applying pressure and "it" will definitely happen.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Playerz:
How can you be so uncomfortable in your own space? Omo, our baby girl no suppose take dis old hags as Bff at all. She feels totally out of place and sad in a place she won the privilege of occupying through perseverance and sheer hard work. I wish Biggie can allow HoH to swop Bffs. Nonsense!

Na she do herself.

Shebi she wan be girls girl. The same girls that did not see you to pick for stuff, you rush go dey give them HoH privilege.

All Venita's friends aside Ike no carry her go HoH lounge, Ilebaye no ask why, she carry VenDragon dey go upstairs.

She should enter Diary Room and ask Biggie if she can revoke the badge. If Ike's BFFs could drop badge for him and leave the HoH Lounge then the HoH should be able to revoke access to the space.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Since you guys are looking for my Alex
This is where she is.
How can Alex be hiding?

Is she a thief and a drunk like Ilebaye who steals foundation and alcohol?🤣

I'm glad Alex didn't say anything. Anyone that wins. No wahala 🤣
https://twitter.com/etiosa_raymond/status/1704590704272441590?t=hs8A_dquHJxrXdRyKjWOZg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Who won the challenge though As UCL no allow me watch them.....

Lolz... wait, I hope you're not a man U fan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The BLUE team
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
mattgoners:
Who dey play victim....all your clapbacks shows you are pained and if care is not taken....na ICU straight...just calm down ok because wen thers life thers hope ooo
Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,I can feel her pains and frustrations from miles away!
Lmao!
At least we’re still watching Baye in the house while her Black mamba was sent out like a thief!
She’s now bragging about Amuche being on Arise news…something Doyin and the rest did!
Lmao!
All her clap backs and lame jabs show how miserable she is and she’ll remain pressed forever!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
But these guys are cute to watch sha!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ain't no way you'll be in a space with 20 persons and not even a single one of them can stand for you.

Everyone cant be wrong. If it seems so, then you're the problem.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angel is feeding soma

I hope you guys see the energy is reciprocated💃
So when he feeds her again. It's not a big deal.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Let the singles breathe!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz... wait, I hope you're not a man U fan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The BLUE team

Answer my question on who won joor, while I drink water on top the black and blue wey dem beat us for Allianz arena......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Venbitter's fans already unstanning her.

I said it, it's only an evil person that will continue to Stan and make excuses for this village witch

https://twitter.com/yhettyqueen1_/status/1704558696372527172?t=6KB1N1nc0GeZ8OrZjTcJKA&s=19
This was Venita’s only chance to redeem and improve herself but she came back to show how vile she is!
Now I understand why she didn’t progress in the industry,despite her beauty and talents and how many gallons of cum she guzzled!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
I honestly used to think we had only one psycho on this thread. Now I know there are others.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
As ilebaye ignores the mad woman in the house, so also we ignore the mad woman who has been making 10posts in 1min

Lol

Painment no good oo

Aswear, ako gheri
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

No mind her.....nah shakara.

Venita go still carry am for head......her anger doesn't last for long.

She made Adekunle lazy this season in aspect of creativity..........my boy didn't show is talent.

I wish biggie can give them individual art drawing sponsor task.....I want to see her and Adekunle go toe to toe so I can choose 2nd best creative mind to grace BBN cos joe of pepper dem is no 1

I think saga should be number 2 ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Not watching what did she do to her
That was earlier, before the Power Oil task proper.

Venita and Ilebaye got into an argument because Venita said others had contributed but she hadn't dropped any. Venita followed her to the dressing room to continue arguing and they insulted themselves. Ilebaye had to enter the blue room to stay maybe to avoid getting into a fight.

During the task, Venita was still making comments. The way she talked to Doyin that made Doyin say those things to her, that's how she was talking.

Task has finished and Venita is still talking and poking the babe. She even went upstairs to continue talking/goading Ilebaye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm going up there to delete this nonsense I said about Angel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Shame on you all that the only way your fave can win is through another person’s disqualification

Lol😂😂😂😂😂😂

Una go wait die on top before it happens

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Soma acting drama, well dey should tell him no amount of sobbing will get him votes to stay na.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
She has moved to Angel,since whitemoney and black mamba are no longer in the house!
Lmao!
Keep moving!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Shame on you all that the only way your fave can win is through another person’s disqualification

Lol😂😂😂😂😂😂

Una go wait die on top before it happens
Jesu!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

If you watch Doyin's interviews you'll know that lady is terrible human. According to her, that was how she taunted Doyin daily till she left that house but Biggie's camera refused to show us. I just pray Baye ignores her,maintains her cool till Sunday when the evil will go
She should avoid her. She is on two strikes already and Venita knows what she is looking for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nobody is bragging about Alex being on arise news. You tried to say Alex was hiding like a thief and I brought evidence that Alex is out and about Because she's not a thief like Ilebaye the foundation and alcohol thief
No dey move goal post abeg.

The only pained and miserable person is you the forever victim who can't take what you dish out. You attacked Alex when Venita fought her and I'm returning the favour when Venita is dragging the hell out of Ilebaye and you're trying to say it's because I'm Pained.
You must be very delusional to think you can drag Alex and walk away Scott free.

Now the same you is begging for ilebaye to do the same thing you bashed Alex for.Now you can see that Alex was wise to ignore Venita.

Shameless wicked hypocrite. Continue to swallow your vomit. Better keep begging for ilebaye to be as wise as Alex and ignore Venita before Venita will pounce on her again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Answer my question on who won joor, while I drink water on top the black and blue wey dem beat us for Allianz arena......cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They are giving you back to back like them gay people!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, na them BLUE team won. The guys won the debate but Biggie said the girls are the better cook!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

I think saga should be number 2 ?

Saga just only know how to draw........he can't create things.

The tree venita created during Omashola reign saga can't do that.

The things she create with fabrics saga can't do that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:

That's all I care about
As una fanbase dey dish am out.
I'm dishing it back.
Nobody is as pained as the fanbase that just goes about attacking other fanbases for no reason
Enjoy your karma called Venita.
She's doing mighty work this night. 🤣
You are not dishing anything oo....madam....You are only pouring frustration...we know it can pain.....as ppl self dey ignore you...am just advising you to take it easy cos dis your tears since your mamba queen left d house...its not even funny....you cant even hide it....
Sha take e easy.....i know it can pain...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
Nobody is bragging about Alex being on arise news. You tried to say Alex was hiding like a thief and I brought evidence that Alex is out and about Because she's not a thief like Ilebaye the foundation and alcohol.
No dey move goal post abeg.

The only pained and miserable person is you the forever victim who can't take what you dish out. You attacked Alex when Venita fought her and I'm returning the favour when Venita is dragging the hell out of Ilebaye and you're trying to say it's because I'm Pained.
You must be very delusional to think you can drag Alex and walk away Scott free.

Now the same you is begging for ilebaye to do the same thing you bashed Alex for.Now you can see that Alex was wise to ignore Venita.

Shameless wicked hypocrite. Continue to swallow your vomit. Better keep begging for ilebaye to be as wise as Alex and ignore Venita before Venita will pounce on her again

You need LOVE. Go and watch Somgel and be happy for once today!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.