Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468748 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na Lauryn41, this Adenita break up sweet pass.

I am not surprised oo, Venita is a horrible human being so it was expected. I left that ship weeks ago. Like Adekunle cannot even communicate his feelings to you without getting swallowed nawa.

One of the persons you should know how to easily talk to and communicate your feelings without fear to is your partner.

Venita is condescending there is no way the attitude nor for reach Adekunle. When your partner talks down or people what makes you think that you are any different? Lmao.

I wish them the very best.

You should be arrested for even boarding that disaster of a ship before
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Dinner be like board meeting between Sales manager and BDM🤣
Kwa kwa kwa
Did you see how Adekunle packed all the food and left?
Lmao!
It was epic!
Venita wan die!😂😂😂😂
She could have just ordered food for herself alone but she wanted to pepper her fellow housemates!
Let her enjoy her breakfast Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2023
I just hope what I am reading now isn't true

Lemme wake up properly and go through the pages cus it's like I am not understanding your comments this morning

What happened to my Adenita??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Venita never code, as long as there's camera face to face, Adekunle would not engage her. She should save those questions for the duvet
But biggy no try o!
He should have organized their romantic dinner in the toilet because that’s their favorite place!😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2023
ColdHunter:

Doesnt stop him from engaging the lady. They dont necessarily have to discuss their "future". All he needed to do was talk about himself, his interests and all that

Really?
There should be a rulebook about these things.

Another woman would complain that such man was only talking about himself boastfully. You see? She would say he didn't compliment her and talk about how she would fit into his life!!!!

What interests would they discuss at dinner that they had never previously discussed in 9 weeks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Nothing I won't read on this thread.
Imagine comparing Adekunle with Pere.
Same Adekunle that graduated with a 3rd class.
Something he said himself and explained how it messed his self esteem up because he had to do an extra year.
No wonder he failed basic Financial questions.
Someone that Redeemers University could not Redeem?.
3rd class Graduate nai them one compare with US Certified Nurse?. No be juju be that?.
Na really juju

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

You should be arrested for even boarding that disaster of a ship before
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:
I like Adekunle but I'm very disappointed on how handled the dinner thing.

He'd have declined the the dinner date if he knew he'll waste viewers time with his childish behavior.

Venita can be a lot to handle, but he's a man for heaven sake. He should've ignored whatever issues they're having and let them enjoy the special moment.

How can you be on date with a lady and say you want to see her eat. Who does that?

The guy is too blank and primitive and Venita deserve better than that.

I like him but the guy is too primitive and childish.

Awon ti venita....eshe ....e ku ife....loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:
I like Adekunle but I'm very disappointed on how handled the dinner thing.

He'd have declined the the dinner date if he knew he'll waste viewers time with his childish behavior.

Venita can be a lot to handle, but he's a man for heaven sake. He should've ignored whatever issues they're having and let them enjoy the special moment.

How can you be on date with a lady and say you want to see her eat. Who does that?

The guy is too blank and primitive and Venita deserve better than that.

I like him but the guy is too primitive and childish.

So a woman can do anything she wishes to another person, but because the other person has XY chromosome and its attendant physical differences, be should not give back as much as he receives? Like seriously?!

What kind of Gender Equality is that one?

The man doesn't have a mother, or wasn't raised by one, or doesn't have hormones like the woman or has no sisters?

Men, like women, are equal before the law!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:
Even Ebuka don tire 🤣🤣
e didn't dey

https://twitter.com/Ebuka/status/1705379583049265216?t=4wCRCCG96UitLlXERYyLsg&s=19
Tbh,no sane person can stay with Venita for too long because she’s very bitter,vile,condescending,vulgar,controlling and confrontational !
Her ex husband really tried his his best but he ran away for him own good and It’s so unfortunate that she hasn’t learned anything about life,despite her age and experience with men!
She still thinks she’s still a spring chicken that men would tolerate her bullshit and make excuses for her but she’s a 37 year old mother of 2 who should be calm,respectful,empathetic and less confrontational for crying out loud!
If she cannot work on herself at this age,then she’s irredeemably stupid for thinking that she stands a chance keep a man!
Let her remain a bitter single mother and stop begging men for love or companionship that she’s incapable of nurturing!
Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Did you see how Adekunle packed all the food and left?
Lmao!
It was epic!
Venita wan die!😂😂😂😂
She could have just ordered food for herself alone but she wanted to pepper her fellow housemates!
Let her enjoy her breakfast Abeg!

Abeg una get link to the video for twitter?
E sweet me dye!

To finish it all, make Biggie evict both of them on Sunday leave only Pere with the other 4.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2023
jenifer007:

He disappointed you shippers

We islanders are happy he walked out of that toxic nonsense

Thank u o....awon shippers Council...they will be fine islanders ve just been looking away since...no be say the thing dey sweet us

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
What caused fight, Venita said Adekunle was making jokes about her coming to his child's naming ceremony.

Imagine dating simeone and the person is telling you you will come to his child's naming ceremony. Ah! As what? cheesy

But is venita a child...is she expecting Adekunle to marry her? Young guy fa ...that has never been married..while she don get 2 ....and he is younger...ko jig now...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What is he was referring to them having kids together, if Venita is the mother of his child won't she be attending the naming ceremony....cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Ilebaye lost her wager as hoh 🤣
Perfect karma for the day she refused to participate in that music and mimicking task and came to the arena behaving so badly, .🤣And this one na even the judges fail her once🤣 they didn't even pretend
Also
Venita and Adekunle both went to disgrace themselves all in the name of dinner date grin beautiful. kiss
Then
Jeff came back to continue the displaying the foolishness he has always displayed since pepperdem.
To cap it up.
This lovely tweet🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

So she doesn’t want Adekunle’s to have his own kids or what…Abi is she expecting to be d mother of his kids..

No be only mother of kids....loool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
ThierryJay:
I appreciate that Venita really likes Adekunle and she seems committed to him. She said she knows he's going to survive this Sunday while she wouldnt and hinted her fans to stick with Deks for the finale.

But still, all that dont excuse her toxic behaviour to him and he has a right to call out the bad behaviour just like Bella did to Sheggz.
I don’t think Venita likes anyone (maybe her kids) because she’s a narcissistic person!
Her relationship with Adekunle’s mainly for strategic reasons and she’s just forcing content out of it to stay afloat!
Adekunle on the other hand likes her but he is using her to play games and keep himself busy.
Have you ever heard them talk about the future?
All they do is gossip about others and talk absolute nonsense!
Whenever he’s up for eviction,she’ll stir up a fight and make him look bad.I think he knows that their fake relationship has expired,that’s why he doesn’t care anymore and that’s why she mad!
Make Sunday do reach,make she getat!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Edu93:
Na Venita Bleep u.
You know see better guy na Adekuku you say want to ship with....
A bland and boring character that's only aroused when it's gossip time....🥱
Hope you enjoyed your ship sha🙂
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

My take over this is simple.

Adekunle should have rejected the dinner and break up with her.

Going to the dinner to do that is mean and childish.

The drama wasn't needed.

It is oh....na reality show...na drama gan gan we wan watch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2023
For those quoting me and don't get my point.

Am not against Adekunle breaking up with Venita....he made the best decision to walk away.

My only problem is how and when he choose to do it.

Why the drama Was it needed

Adekunle knew alot of people will be watching that dinner yet he decided to carry out what I call a "childish revenge"........that a mean thing to do.

Why not reject the dinner and break up with her inside the house it was Adekunle who told venita the dinner was in 10min and he was the one who helped with her dress.....so I don't understand the logic of she was not talking to him

I can never give someone have slept beside for 8week such a public disgrace...........it is immature and wasn't needed at all.

It wasn't a forced relationship so why end it with so much brutality and disdain.

Like I said venita is a public enemy.....she is insultive, she is mean etc which is a bad thing but most you condemning her might even have worst characters than her.

If you are lady and you never insulted or disrespect your lover severally before and all your relationship were so perfect be the first to cast a stone.

If you are a guy and you never insulted or disrespect your lover severally before and all your relationship were so perfect be the first to cast a stone.

This last time am gonna talk about Adekunle and venita.
Good morning Islanders

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2023
jenifer007:

He disappointed you shippers

We islanders are happy he walked out of that toxic nonsense
Yes,he walked away with 5 plates of food!😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye lost her wager as hoh 🤣
Perfect karma for the day she refused to participate in that music and mimicking task and came to the arena behaving so badly, .🤣And this one na even the judges fail her once🤣 they didn't even pretend
Also
Venita and Adekunle both went to disgrace themselves all in the name of dinner date grin beautiful. kiss
Then
Jeff came back to continue the displaying the foolishness he has always displayed since pepperdem.
To cap it up.
This lovely tweet🤣
She lost her wager they are still going to have food and as finalists biggie will spoil them next week.

I remember you making excuses for her during that same task you want to mock her with today as karma so what changed all of a sudden?

People like you are the worst because you stand for nothing. When people are in your good books fine the moment they enter your bad books you bring them down na your kind of person secrets nor dey safe with because it makes no sense for you to bring up something in the past that you didn't even fault back then to come term it as karma.
Have some shame.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Twoclans:

Karma in the garden .

This one enter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
What caused fight, Venita said Adekunle was making jokes about her coming to his child's naming ceremony.

Imagine dating simeone and the person is telling you you will come to his child's naming ceremony. Ah! As what? cheesy
That was a clear message from Adekunle that she’s not included in his future plans and a 37 year old woman with two children who claims to be intelligent should have understood what he meant by that and cruise with it but deep down,set boundaries and detach herself from him bit by bit!
She must be very stupid to think that she can tie down a 27 year old guy and bully him into marrying her with all her toxicity and baggage!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
Seems like Venita really likes that man
How can toxicity be her love language?
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
aremubabs:

Stop, please!

You have never been in a relationship with a toxic woman, that is why you are defending nonsense.

Have you ever been in a relationship where you are constantly scolded that you begin to fear to even make your own decisions for fear of being scolded?

Have you ever been in a relationship where you constantly have to walk on egg shells for fear of annoying your madam and setting up more rounds of abusive scolding?

I have said it many weeks ago that this relationship was a nightmare for Adekunle. Look how lifeless he always looked.

I pray that people like you who defend rubbish blindly end up in a toxic relationship even for a week so you can learn to appreciate what some men go through in the name of relationship.

And that is not to say toxicity only comes from a woman in a relationship. There are many toxic men out there too who abuse their women and belittle her at every opportunity.

My advice is always to watch out for the signs and to run away as soon as you spot them.

A major sign is incessant scolding. This is usually a sign that you are dating a narcissist. They scold every move you make because they want to feel in charge. Feeling in charge is the narcissist's fort because it helps them feel superior as a defense mechanism against their inferiority complex. When you tolerate their incessant scolding for too long, you become so used to it that you start enduring it. And that would be the beginning of the end of your self concept.

Well said.......

And par adventure , venita is now this way cos of toxicity in her previous marriage...she needs to heal properly before attempting a committed relationship. This is because she ll keep getting triggered by the most little thing in the new relationship. So she needs to give herself a break and heal.....go through the emotions of what hehe experienced and try to drop all the hurt before venturing into new waters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

Chai!
You spoke my mind finish @bolded. 🥂
I took notice of her when she stood up to CeeC and them.
I no dey like didirin.

My only vex towards her was when she didn't stand strongly by Doyin when she stood up for her.

May the Universe reward you for this♥️
Once in a while, I see the off, oft lonely post/tweet that restores my hope in humanity, and makes always wanna be/do better.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m a shipper and I’m awwwwiiiing for Adenita!😂😂
This ship must sail outside and I wish them a happy married life in future!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Dem don break up already
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Thank you Adekunle for setting the bar high..
Thank you not simping…thank for proving to us that u are a man with balls..
Thank u Adekunle for not been abusive in the relationship..
Na real Man U be..your mama born u well..
Don’t be too quick to celebrate because Venita still has about 48 hours to spend in that house and anything can still happengrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:
Give me assurance, Adekunle give me assurance ..
dj play me davido Assurance..

Ilebaye send this woman downstairs ,she disturbing ur sweet sleep with her cry..
Biggy will send her out on Sunday night!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please what has the bolded got to do with anything

Means the economy isn't smiling so every kobold should be spent wisely....when a whole dud like Cross made deals to pay 4m go enter final wey he no go win...stupidity at its highest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Don’t be too quick to celebrate because Venita still has about 48 hours to spend in that house and anything can still happengrin

I know they might likely speak but I’m just grateful that he’s not a simp and I love how he handled d dinner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.